MadonnaNation.com Forums
Gâteau

Belly Clarkson: "I love spanking my children"

PAY-Kelly-MAIN.jpg

I'd be frustrated, too, looking like this and being absent from the charts for a decade... 

She looked good at the Golden Globes.

The AMA's however—wtf? 

Shes always been an obese 

She doesn't love spanking. She simply thinks that it is a good correction if it is not hard. I was spanked a bit as a kid, never too hard, and it does wonders.

Kids nowadays are spoiled mongs. 

And enough with fat-shaming. 

Absurd thread. 

17 hours ago, Gâteau said:

PAY-Kelly-MAIN.jpg

I'd be frustrated, too, looking like this and being absent from the charts for a decade... 

She looked like Pariah.

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

She doesn't love spanking. She simply thinks that it is a good correction if it is not hard. I was spanked a bit as a kid, never too hard, and it does wonders.

Absurd thread. 

Agreed.  

5 hours ago, karbatal said:

Absurd thread. 

That’s right!

Reserve that only for odious and foul creatures like Mariah and Gaga!

1 hour ago, ctg12 said:

That’s right!

Reserve that only for odious and foul creatures like Mariah and Gaga!

Yeah! 

On 1/10/2018 at 5:41 AM, karbatal said:

Absurd thread. 

Thank you. 

Jesus. This thread. She's always been a big girl. 

As for spanking, I give parents who DON'T spank their kids a lot of credit. Not because they choose NOT too, but because it has to take an inhuman amount of control to NOT slap a kid. If I had kids, which I will never, I'd absolutely spank them. My mom bat me across the butt on numerous occasions and I'm fucking fine. 

12 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

Thank you. 

Jesus. This thread. She's always been a big girl. 

As for spanking, I give parents who DON'T spank their kids a lot of credit. Not because they choose NOT too, but because it has to take an inhuman amount of control to NOT slap a kid. If I had kids, which I will never, I'd absolutely spank them. My mom bat me across the butt on numerous occasions and I'm fucking fine. 

I guess 90% of those parents have a lot of patience because they don't give a damn how bad behaved are their brats .

It is true though that you can rise your kids without any kind of violence or spanking. Neurologically kids learn much more by immitation than any other thing and if you behave paused, in control and give an example ALL THE TIME, your kids surely will copy you. I just can't imagine anybody being so cool 24/7 :lol:

2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I guess 90% of those parents have a lot of patience because they don't give a damn how bad behaved are their brats .

It is true though that you can rise your kids without any kind of violence or spanking. Neurologically kids learn much more by immitation than any other thing and if you behave paused, in control and give an example ALL THE TIME, your kids surely will copy you. I just can't imagine anybody being so cool 24/7 :lol:

THIS.

Let it be known, I'm not a spanking advocate. At least not for children. :IMG_1564:

I personally don't think there is ever an excuse to hit a child.  "I'm from the south." is a poor excuse.  

YeeeeeeHAW!

we got spanked as kids....I remember once I was told I was getting 10 cracks with the belt....it was only to be 5 for doing what I did....but 5 were added because I lied about it....never lied again!

My dad was usually fair about that....

Once on the tv (in the 70s) there was a commercial that said "Are you an abused child....please, call 1-800..." and my sister yelled out to me..."Ronnie, quick...get a pen!" lol...my dad said he could give us a reason to call.

You just gotta have that STARE, if you haven’t, you’re fucked! Lol 

Luckily my kids are laid back. Kids can be easily influenced by another child’s bad behaviour. 

Best way is talk it out and make them understand. 

I’m from the south, and my niece lives with me. She’s 16. I’ve never spanked her. Never had to.

when she does something wrong we’ve just always talked it out or I’ve had to take away some of her privileges.

I know that I’m very fortunate and it doesn’t always work out that way.

3 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

You just gotta have that STARE, if you haven’t, you’re fucked! Lol 

Luckily my kids are laid back. Kids can be easily influenced by another child’s bad behaviour. 

Best way is talk it out and make them understand. 

Lmao. Yes, I have found “the look” method has been sufficient in many cases, too!

I'm from the south, also.  I rarely got a spanking.  I think mainly because my 2 older brothers (who were always in trouble) got a spanking pretty often.  I just learned to be a little more mischievous/cunning and not to get caught!!  I see nothing wrong with a "tap" if it's plausible (depends on the child).  If you can manage with talking, scolding, eyes....good...or lucky!!  There are times in public where I see children being uncontrollable and the parent(s) do nothing.  Not only do I want to spank the child, but I want to spank the parent(s) even more!!!  Every child is different as well as the disciplinary measures.

I remember in Elementary school (I think 2nd grade), had a teacher that spanked (usually a tap on the palm with a wooden ruler) every child in the classroom if one kid did something bad.  Her mantra:  "One bad apple spoils the whole bunch"!!  God, I hated that woman!!!!!

As for Kelly, I've never attached myself to her or her music.  All that Texas Bar-B-Que on an already BIG girl.....well, like the saying goes..... "everything's bigger in Texas"!!!  :chuckle:

thanks Tod...I guess I can take that as a compliment...I'm from Tx.

or the other Tx saying...steers & queers!

But I thought Kelly was from Oklahoma like Reba....could be wrong though

39 minutes ago, todsmod said:

I'm from the south, also.  I rarely got a spanking.  I think mainly because my 2 older brothers (who were always in trouble) got a spanking pretty often.  I just learned to be a little more mischievous/cunning and not to get caught!!  I see nothing wrong with a "tap" if it's plausible (depends on the child).  If you can manage with talking, scolding, eyes....good...or lucky!!  There are times in public where I see children being uncontrollable and the parent(s) do nothing.  Not only do I want to spank the child, but I want to spank the parent(s) even more!!!  Every child is different as well as the disciplinary measures.

I remember in Elementary school (I think 2nd grade), had a teacher that spanked (usually a tap on the palm with a wooden ruler) every child in the classroom if one kid did something bad.  Her mantra:  "One bad apple spoils the whole bunch"!!  God, I hated that woman!!!!!

As for Kelly, I've never attached myself to her or her music.  All that Texas Bar-B-Que on an already BIG girl.....well, like the saying goes..... "everything's bigger in Texas"!!!  :chuckle:

I remember in Elementary school getting “paddled” for getting into mischief. I would do funny comical things that caused my best friend Jennifer to laugh very loudly and uncontrollably and disrupt class. She couldn’t stop laughing even after our teacher told us to knock it off. She did have a very loud obnoxious laugh.

They made us bend over and touch our toes and then hit us three times with this big wood paddle. I remember I laughed even harder but my friend cried.

@Aries  Well yeah....'twas a compliment!!!  But where's your pic with your ass-less chaps?

@ctg12  We were always trying to get each other in trouble at school.  I was the "angel" (or pretended to be).   Like I said earlier, I just learned to be clever.  I also remember a male teacher with a homemade wooden paddle (looked like a small boat oar w/holes in it).  Upon seeing that scary thing getting used on a few bad kids, I made sure to be a good/clever boy!!!   *sorry for going off topic* (I tend to morph into a story teller from time to time)!!!  All of my close friends tell me now...."we've heard that story before".  So I guess it's y'all turn now!!!?  :chuckle: