MadonnaNation.com Forums
Gâteau

Belly Clarkson: "I love spanking my children"

Im from Texas. I had spankings. Even in school. Im fine.  I have spanked my daughter. She is 5. She gets a pop on her behind to let her know how she is behaving or what she has done is NOT OK.  Its her mouth I get most issues from and certainly would never slap her!

Kelly is from Burleson, Texas (just outside Fort Worth) and she absoutely has not always been fat!  She has even said she was most depressed when she was this size. So if shes happy being heavy or whatever SO BE IT!  and in her defense she was most likey 8 months pregnant in that picture posted!!!! 

Kelly+Clarkson+2005+MTV+VMA+Hosted+Diddy

so many dumb comments lol

there are pics...from the mid 80s...but not just the ass....the hard wood front and center!! Good times when I didn't care bout shit!

50 minutes ago, ditaluver said:

... and she absoutely has not always been fat! 

She was thin even prefame and when she auditioned for American Idol. 

It all started for her with a Madonna song, btw. And she's always been great. Fat shaming is not  a good thing but at least I can see the funny side when it's done regarding idiots like Mariah or Stefani. Not the same case as Kelly.

celeb-yearbook-kelly-clarkson-today-1605

wtzomu.jpg

1 hour ago, todsmod said:

@ctg12  We were always trying to get each other in trouble at school.  I was the "angel" (or pretended to be).   Like I said earlier, I just learned to be clever.  I also remember a male teacher with a homemade wooden paddle (looked like a small boat oar w/holes in it).  Upon seeing that scary thing getting used on a few bad kids, I made sure to be a good/clever boy!!!   *sorry for going off topic* (I tend to morph into a story teller from time to time)!!!  All of my close friends tell me now...."we've heard that story before".  So I guess it's y'all turn now!!!?  :chuckle:

I never would have been caught had that little bitch not ratted me out. :lol:

I do the same... someone can mention something and it will trigger a memory and then I will start yammering :rotfl: 

But to get back on topic, I used to like Because Of You. :chuckle:

She has a few good songs which are guilty pleasures for sure. 

58 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

She was thin even prefame and when she auditioned for American Idol. 

It all started for her with a Madonna song, btw. And she's always been great. Fat shaming is not  a good thing but at least I can see the funny side when it's done regarding idiots like Mariah or Stefani. Not the same case as Kelly.

celeb-yearbook-kelly-clarkson-today-1605

wtzomu.jpg

Right. 

Kelly seems a sweet harmless girl, even if I don’t particularly care for her music.

Luckily for the children most of you child abusers won't be parents. :wacko:

10 hours ago, Gâteau said:

Meanwhile your kids will be happy laughing at the fat boy in class.  What a beautiful picture. 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Meanwhile your kids will be happy laughing at the fat boy in class.  What a beautiful picture. 

Nah, I believe in the power of words. :) 

2 hours ago, Gâteau said:

Nah, I believe in the power of words. :) 

Yes, the words of fat shaming. 

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

Yes, the words of fat shaming. 

She has the money to afford a good chef and personal trainer, if she wanted to lose weight. And as long as she's alright with her body shape, I highly doubt she gives a fuck about what some internet gays have to say about her body... :) 

Beating a child on the other hand is inexcusable and simply a sign of your own helplessness. 

1 hour ago, Gâteau said:

She has the money to afford a good chef and personal trainer, if she wanted to lose weight. And as long as she's alright with her body shape, I highly doubt she gives a fuck about what some internet gays have to say about her body... :) 

Beating a child on the other hand is inexcusable and simply a sign of your own helplessness. 

Stop embarassing yourself. 

On 17/01/2018 at 2:25 PM, karbatal said:

Stop embarassing yourself. 

Alex Drake Sipping Tea.gif

My mother once hit me with her Grandmother's beautiful/handmade/antique rosary....my sister and I were giggling while saying the rosary.  The pretty rose shaped pink beads broke apart and fell to the floor.  Looking back now, It looked like M's "Oh Father" video with the pearls falling!!!  I did feel bad....a little!!

Bringing pain to a little child is horrible. Of course I guess we all when speak of a soft spanking mean some kind of SOFT corrective. 

I don't know about the U.S. but over here in Germany it is now forbidden by law to hit your children and that includes spanking. 

Having two little boys I must say I begin to understand why my parents sometimes lost it and gave me a spanking. But as much as I'm enraged sometimes, I still absolutely don't want to spank my children at all. I just can't do it. But words often don't work either, it's not that easy with children. You always have to find a new way of getting through to them. Its hard and exhausting. 

15 hours ago, Marco said:

Alex Drake Sipping Tea.gif

that was one of the worst comebacks/drags ever - so 2012. no tea served whatsoever. 🤨

12 hours ago, Lolo said:

I don't know about the U.S. but over here in Germany it is now forbidden by law to hit your children and that includes spanking. 

Having two little boys I must say I begin to understand why my parents sometimes lost it and gave me a spanking. But as much as I'm enraged sometimes, I still absolutely don't want to spank my children at all. I just can't do it. But words often don't work either, it's not that easy with children. You always have to find a new way of getting through to them. Its hard and exhausting. 

It's actually part of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child. It's dumb to think your parenting style - let alone your children's behavior - would improve resorting to physical violence. 🤦🏻‍♂️

On 1/16/2018 at 2:55 PM, Gâteau said:

No one in this thread is advocating the beating of children. Including Clarkson. Step down from self righteous perch. 

It's possible to raise your kids to be social, empathetic and aware human beings without any kind of physical punishment or corrections. It's just MUCH harder and for ages people didn't have the nerves and simply not the time! I don't think a spanking is automatically traumatizing or does a real harm, but it is also not necessary, it's just the easier way out tbh. And I don't know how you honestly want to tell your child not to hurt others or to push or hit them, when you yourself do it. How would they know the difference between hitting and a 'soft' correction and why it's ok for you but not for them to do it? 

2 hours ago, Lolo said:

It's possible to raise your kids to be social, empathetic and aware human beings without any kind of physical punishment or corrections. It's just MUCH harder and for ages people didn't have the nerves and simply not the time! I don't think a spanking is automatically traumatizing or does a real harm, but it is also not necessary, it's just the easier way out tbh. And I don't know how you honestly want to tell your child not to hurt others or to push or hit them, when you yourself do it. How would they know the difference between hitting and a 'soft' correction and why it's ok for you but not for them to do it? 

We knew

I mean, those of us who got those soft spankings knew very well the difference between that and a hard battering that we saw on tv

I mean, kids aren't stupid. 

kids are not stupid which is even more reason not to use archaic methods on them. And I don't know if little kids watch this kind of TV where people get hit or beat up. And then again what effect is this slapping supposed to have? Is it to shock the child? If it's not to hurt, exactly what is the 'correcting effect of it? 

14 minutes ago, Lolo said:

kids are not stupid which is even more reason not to use archaic methods on them. And I don't know if little kids watch this kind of TV where people get hit or beat up. And then again what effect is this slapping supposed to have? Is it to shock the child? If it's not to hurt, exactly what is the 'correcting effect of it? 

In my case, it was the limits. You knew those were limits... or else. 

This is too much of a boring and used up debate that has lasted this past 20 years. Many kids behave like brats nowadays in shops and restaurants. Why? Well, I have my theories about limits. 

And example: my cousin and her husband came home to visit us with their little boy when I was still living with my parents (that means, many years ago). The kid was like 2 years old, so cute, very smiley, but fixated to turn on and off the telly. His parents were all "please, let it go, please come here, please this and please that". And he was looking at us and smiling while turning it on and off. Then my father stood up and slapped his little hand. Just a little bit, but enough to shock him. The little boy was surprised and cried a little. Then 5 minutes later went to the telly again, this time looking at my father. He was waiting and waiting and turned it off again and started laughing. My father gave him another little slap on the hand. The limit was set.

The little boy stopped doing that. He knew he shouldn't. He did other things. I doubt he was traumatised or thought that tvs were hell or whatever. 

AUSTIN, Texas ­ — The more children are spanked, the more likely they are to defy their parents and to experience increased anti-social behavior, aggression, mental health problems and cognitive difficulties, according to a new meta-analysis of 50 years of research on spanking by experts at The University of Texas at Austin and the University of Michigan.

https://news.utexas.edu/2016/04/25/risks-of-harm-from-spanking-confirmed-by-researchers

Now, can we go back to talking about Kelly? Oh, wait. Never mind. SHe's boring as fuck. :) When I am forced to hear her music, I hit myself!