MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hawes-king

Rebel Heart Tour on UK TV

I watched it with a group of friends last night , actually forgot it was on and it came up and they all thought it was amazing , even with the filters. 

She really does astound people when they watch her do what she does 

She's still on iPlayer do hopefully more people will watch. I think I'll watch it on my smart TV as it was iPad and portable last night!

55 minutes ago, Dr Lecter said:

I watched it with a group of friends last night , actually forgot it was on and it came up and they all thought it was amazing , even with the filters. 

Oh AS IF! :lmao:

*Cut to @Dr Lecter planning a MARVELLOUS SOIRÉ in his GRACIOUS DRAWING ROOM with STOLI & BOLLI on TAP and as all the FABULOUS guests are mingling, Dr Lecter NONCHALANTLY flips the TV on 'just to see what's on the BOX tonight' and LO  AND BEHOLD, MADONNA : REBEL HEART TOUR*

1 hour ago, Dr Lecter said:

that's what i always say,there'd be no naysayers if they'd actually watched one show,any one of them really,in full.Maybe we'd even have peace in the world if they did so:madonna2::tongue:

3 hours ago, Suedehead said:

Oh AS IF! :lmao:

*Cut to @Dr Lecter planning a MARVELLOUS SOIRÉ in his GRACIOUS DRAWING ROOM with STOLI & BOLLI on TAP and as all the FABULOUS guests are mingling, Dr Lecter NONCHALANTLY flips the TV on 'just to see what's on the BOX tonight' and LO  AND BEHOLD, MADONNA : REBEL HEART TOUR*

Totally and utter ACCURACY 

“oh let’s have a quick FLICK through the tv planner “

Great to see this on iPlayer and tv. I know this is a well trodden ground but for me the biggest flaw is the sound mix. Abysmal. Fake crowd noise. No clarity to her lead vocal. No fucking reverb. Remember when a show used so sound like it was in an arena or stadium. Now everything is pristine sound quality bouncing between 7 different channels. 

the editing is also an absolute nonsense as well. I’m sick of digital pictures. We were spoilt by truth or dares glorious film footage and nothing has compared since. 

sound and horrific editing aside, it’s such a great show nothing can suppress the enjoyment of it. I think seeing it on a platform like the BBC reminds me how important it is for her to connect to people in this way. Otherwise it’s just hardcore fans who are exposed to her work. 

On ‎14‎.‎1‎.‎2018 at 2:16 AM, Suedehead said:

Some texts are coming in from my friends 

She looks good! 

I like her outfit

Ok this one I like ('Music')

I don't like her new songs

I wish I could do this when I'm 59

well, Candy Shop is not new anymore.

23 hours ago, Crozzauk said:

Great to see this on iPlayer and tv. I know this is a well trodden ground but for me the biggest flaw is the sound mix. Abysmal. Fake crowd noise. No clarity to her lead vocal. No fucking reverb. Remember when a show used so sound like it was in an arena or stadium. Now everything is pristine sound quality bouncing between 7 different channels. 

the editing is also an absolute nonsense as well. I’m sick of digital pictures. We were spoilt by truth or dares glorious film footage and nothing has compared since. 

sound and horrific editing aside, it’s such a great show nothing can suppress the enjoyment of it. I think seeing it on a platform like the BBC reminds me how important it is for her to connect to people in this way. Otherwise it’s just hardcore fans who are exposed to her work. 

Yes, I was disappointed at the overall lack of live feel to the show which adds to the criticism that she can't sing live.

The girlie show is the one that feels most love to me.