MadonnaNation.com Forums
mynameisdita

The Lady Paul Pfeiffer thread

3 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

Trying so hard to serve Breathless Mahoney realness and failing as usual 

mahoney.jpg

Omg Gaga is like a deformed distopian alternative reality.  It really gives you the creeps. 

I can't with those shitty eyebrows :lmao:

Whenever I see her trying to hard to be M a failing miserably I always remember Bizarros world 

image.jpeg

3 hours ago, Suedehead said:

mahoney.jpg

OMG this picture though

You guys

Her beauty is so mesmerising to me :inlove:

@acko @Dr Lecter

Try not 2 cry from 2:50 onwards

12 hours ago, ctg12 said:

Since she’s such a passive aggressive twat, and most likely unbearable behind-the-scenes, I bet the makeup artist did that on purpose and with the cruelest intentions. :rotfl:

And I love it!

Anyone who didn't do their absolute best would be fired from a big job like that. No one would take that risk so it just proves what a lost cause she is. 

15 hours ago, ctg12 said:

EB1633DD-363B-4BC4-8F1A-6C50EDDEA3FA.gif

50EAD281-73EB-4AC3-B8C5-71C8D6D1BECD.gif

The comparison that always comes to mind for me is Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth from 90210. Gaga will always be Donna to Madonna's Kelly.

Kelly-and-Donna-beverly-hills-90210-3788

Even after all that work Gaga I mean Tori had done...

tori_spelling-130.jpg?w=320

Hey I LOVE Tori Spelling :evil:

Don't ever mention her in the same breath as Gaga.

Tori Spelling has that CLASSIC 'unfortunate' face. :wow:

56 minutes ago, acko said:

I had never seen the making of with madonna's dance rehearsals! wow. wish we have more of that :) (and how refreshing to see an artist so humble to just admit she had to learn to sing differently.. gaga would never)

Gaga looks even more jarring after staring at that Breathless pic for a few minutes.

Oh great...the fucking cunt is set to perform at the grammies for a 4th year in a row? Why shove her ugly horse face in our throats again? Pathetic!!

isn´t she starting her tour tonight? or tomorrow? I guess the world is dying to see her again!:lol:

23 minutes ago, promise to try said:

isn´t she starting her tour tonight? or tomorrow? I guess the world is dying to see her again!:lol:

Oh is she in Europe?

2 hours ago, acko said:

Wow first time I see this!!!!  

It's been more than 20 years since watched this film last,  when I bought the VHS.  I recall when I watched it in the cinema I was IMPRESSSED at Madonna's beauty!!!!  Beautiful.  

Now in this video I find that maybe the film worths rewatching?  Those vibrant colours look less kitsch now and more artistic than in 1990.

48 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Oh great...the fucking cunt is set to perform at the grammies for a 4th year in a row? Why shove her ugly horse face in our throats again? Pathetic!!

Think of it as the last time anyone will ever have to hear Million Reasons again.

6 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

Think of it as the last time anyone will ever have to hear Million Reasons again.

Not to mention the swamp insect looking all surprised when she goes grab her bought awards.

2 hours ago, vocalism said:

Anyone who didn't do their absolute best would be fired from a big job like that. No one would take that risk so it just proves what a lost cause she is. 

The comparison that always comes to mind for me is Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth from 90210. Gaga will always be Donna to Madonna's Kelly.

Even after all that work Gaga I mean Tori had done...

tori_spelling-130.jpg?w=320

Yup, both would be nowhere without rich parents forcing them on people.

The difference would be that Tori always embraced what she is and never tried to convince us that she's Bette Davis reincarnated and the best actress in the universe.  That's why we adore her, but despise Gaga. 

1 hour ago, peppermint said:

Not to mention the swamp insect looking all surprised when she goes grab her bought awards.

You know it. "I performed and won? So shocked about the "success" of this "hit!" 

1 hour ago, Mozo1 said:

You know it. "I performed and won? So shocked about the "success" of this "hit!" 

with the "no one believed in me, I did it my own way and wrote this song while feeling so much pain, so thank you for believing in me, knowing I can do it" nonsense

3 minutes ago, Nikki said:

with the "no one believed in me, I did it my own way and wrote this song while feeling so much pain, so thank you for believing in me, knowing I can do it" nonsense

:lmao::lmao:

Absolutely.  She'll go full metal fibromyalgia during her performance and get carried off stage  —"She's so brave." 

:manson: :lmao:

^ Oh fucking puhleeeeeze! 

57 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Didn't we find out that she didn't actually write the song just changed a few words. AGAIN!