MadonnaNation.com Forums
mynameisdita

The Lady Paul Pfeiffer thread

8 hours ago, LHakaLH said:

WTF is it with this sudden italian thing?! she feels special saying that? or more Madonnish? She never said nothing before, and now is cool to say it?! Like before she was gay and now not depending on what’s better for the sales?...I bet she is so dumb that she couldn't find Italy in a map! The only thing she has in common with italians is daddy’s mafia! After her Joanne cowboy era (so Music wannabe era!), next she will say Joanne is dead, now call me Raffaella and lets go to disco, Have you confessed, LM? The monsters will applaud and get crazy about how great, original, iconic and a legend she is.

And I wonder, perhaps Donatella is trolling her! Maybe Donatella thought: "Well, since you were always dressing like Madonna, now you can wear Madonna!" I guess that if somebody would ask her about she dressing Madonna, she will say: "No, thats Withney Houston!"

donatella must be trolling her, with madonna´s cover on her dress...

15 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Hey @Nikki it's Amsterdam and Antwerp tomorrow and Monday night!

You can be our roving reporter! :lmao:

At least see if you can score a free ticket

even if it's free I wouldnt go see her. That's another seat i'd fill.And it's not just for the whole madonna vs gaga drama, I just can't stand the woman :lmao: she's just so annoying I wouldnt be able to bare it :lmao: I cringe everytime I hear that annoying fry slow talking voice. it's so bad that I refuse to even listen to any of her videos that got shared here where she mentions M.

As some of you here know I saw that monster ball tour when she came, this was before I knew much about her (other than the "hits" and the SNL thing).

Now let me tell you...

even that act she arranged for the pre show was going all about how gaga (after a year and a half of being famous) is the most important/special/famous/biggest/etc star in the world. he said it non stop and asked the crowd to cheer for her all the time. Ive been to many concerts including many teen pop girls and this was different than just getting the crowd going!

as for the show itself, I didnt like how she talked to her gay dancers. she treated them like her pets, or slow retarded kids. (same with the audience) they acted stupid, girly, superficial.., combined with the awful gay cliches and stereotypes. it was like a reductive teletubbie version of a cliché madonna inspired show. everything about it was so childish and belittling to the audience. I thought she got it all wrong!

afterward I discovered more M fans started disliking her, the clip came online where she totally manipulates young fans into thinking shes the only one who cares for them, how other stars are selfish, only do it for $.. something just didnt feel right.

1 hour ago, acko said:

Her concert in Antwerp is so NOT sold out just like last time when the papers' reviews read

A TIRED DIVA ON HER WAY OUT

and

'Another one of the many 'Next Madonna's' is swept to the side.'

Just saying. :fag:

:clap: 

1 hour ago, acko said:

Her concert in Antwerp is so NOT sold out just like last time when the papers' reviews read

A TIRED DIVA ON HER WAY OUT

and

'Another one of the many 'Next Madonna's' is swept to the side.'

Just saying. :fag:

That didn't happen to be your review, did it? ;) 

Can still buy a block of 8 tickets in Level 1 at the o2

shame

Born This Way

12B2EEC9-3B79-4D2E-87DB-F8EEA648C02C.jpeg

BB8E9D16-90DE-45E3-AC19-230C9BC983F4.jpeg

2 hours ago, Toni said:

Born This Way

12B2EEC9-3B79-4D2E-87DB-F8EEA648C02C.jpeg

BB8E9D16-90DE-45E3-AC19-230C9BC983F4.jpeg

:lmao:

she looks like a deranged Anna Faris :sneaky:

23 minutes ago, spotlight said:

Her fans are unable to see the psycho feeling in that gif? Do they really share it as if it was something positive? 

Just now, karbatal said:

Her fans are unable to see the psycho feeling in that gif? Do they really share it as if it was something positive? 

They are delulu. I don’t get why they think this .gif paints her in a good light. To me, it  just makes her look like the rat that she is.

49 minutes ago, spotlight said:

Poor Netherlands. 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

The venue is trolling her

1 hour ago, Gus said:

Making sure she is sold out outside the U.S. :lmao:

• :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

29 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

She's mad people are sitting down. :lmao::lmao:

Are Dutch audiences like German ones where they just sit through the whole show? I was surprised when I saw that.

I've noticed in the show she doesn't perform DWYW even though it was the only other hit from Chart Flop. Why does she bang on about the album being a masterpiece but only sing one song from it?

I think she would like to pretend that DWY never existed. She is a big fan of alternative facts, like her idol Trump.

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

Are Dutch audiences like German ones where they just sit through the whole show? I was surprised when I saw that.

I've noticed in the show she doesn't perform DWYW even though it was the only other hit from Chart Flop. Why does she bang on about the album being a masterpiece but only sing one song from it?

I don't know. I only went to a couple shows while in Germany, and sitting wasn't a concern for the artists.:) She's just an insecure schifosa. Maybe if she didn't ramble on endlessly in between songs, she could build something called 'momentum." :) :) 

Yeah, DWUW like all the other classics from Artpop outside of her last actual hit Applause were not played. Odd since her monsters keep telling us how it changed pop music. 

the gargoyle was recruited by Willie Nelson’s son to sing backup vocals in this flop that went nowhere. She sounds like such a try hard. its embarrassing , 

I'm sure she approached him.  She's trying to appeal to all the red states, with her Juana album, million repetitions and this. 

2 hours ago, adirondak said:

I'm sure she approached him.  She's trying to appeal to all the red states, with her Juana album, million repetitions and this. 

This⬆️is a more likeLy scenario 

She thought she’d pull a reverse Taylor Swift, get a bunch of country red state fans into her music and then carry them back her to her pop sound. Unfortunately, rednecks haven’t fallen for it, even with her fake super bowl bots talking about how “classy” she was for not speaking about trump.