MadonnaNation.com Forums

So I was checking the performances from last night's Rockin Eve special and wow, I remember his song Attention being all over the radio a while ago, I even have it on iTunes, but I've never actually seen him performing and damn, between the fake piano playing (that randomly stops and starts a la Gaga) and all around awkwardness we really have the worst bunch of pop stars in recent times now in terms of star quality and stage presence.

I've never forgiven him for the truly awful 'let's Marvin Gaye and get it on'. 

13 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

So I was checking the performances from last night's Rockin Eve special and wow, I remember his song Attention being all over the radio a while ago, I even have it on iTunes, but I've never actually seen him performing and damn, between the fake piano playing (that randomly stops and starts a la Gaga) and all around awkwardness we really have the worst bunch of pop stars in recent times now in terms of star quality and stage presence.

:thumbsup: Worst like..ever! :snore:The blander the better. 

Another cheap product for teenage girls. Mix the ordinary platitude of Ed Sheeran with the generic pop sound of Maroon 5, you'll have Charlie Puth.

I though the name was made up and this was a thread about any Puta :lol:

Charlie Poof

remember when he had a duet with Meghan Trainor btw what happened to her LOL

MegaOctopus Trainwreck faded from oblivion because no rational being should be listening to an obese and Republican idiot who’s too lazy to exercise and blames her 350 pounds on women who work on their bodies to look toned.

Not even in the 1950’s you heard females putting out music with so much internalized misogyny.

”No I won’t be no stick figure, silicone Barbie doll”...makes sense considering not even a bulldozer can lift your fat ass

39 minutes ago, Marco said:

MegaOctopus Trainwreck faded from oblivion because no rational being should be listening to an obese and Republican idiot who’s too lazy to exercise and blames her 350 pounds on women who work on their bodies to look toned.

Not even in the 1950’s you heard females putting out music with so much internalized misogyny.

”No I won’t be no stick figure, silicone Barbie doll”...makes sense considering not even a bulldozer can lift your fat ass

how she became popular is still a mystery to me :rotfl:

2 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

Charlie Poof

remember when he had a duet with Meghan Trainor btw what happened to her LOL

She was the all time worst. It's like they wanted to do a Taylor/ Adele Frankenstein.

8 hours ago, jonski43 said:

I've never forgiven him for the truly awful 'let's Marvin Gaye and get it on'. 

I'll never forgive him for preventing "Uptown Funk" for breaking the longest #1 in the Hot 100 record with "See You Again". Bruno and Mark Ronson were THIS close and "See You Again" just came along to ruin it hehe.

2 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

how she became popular is still a mystery to me :rotfl:

It was around the time Trump announced he was gonna run for President so all the Conservatives celebrated by making this bitch a thing

i swear conservatives and their kids like the crappiest of music to make it popular...in order...to torture the rest of us.

56 minutes ago, Marco said:

It was around the time Trump announced he was gonna run for President so all the Conservatives celebrated by making this bitch a thing

It's q good thing she thought sexing it up for the follow up would work. Seems to have sent her back to the hole she crawled out from.

57 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

It's q good thing she thought sexing it up for the follow up would work. Seems to have sent her back to the hole she crawled out from.

1 hour ago, tuckeye said:

i swear conservatives and their kids like the crappiest of music to make it popular...in order...to torture the rest of us.

It genuinely shocks me that she won Best New Artist at the Grammy's. She's the KellyAnne Conway of Pop :wacko:

i dont see where this guy came from even. who is he? how did he get this job? lol

Like Madonnanation icon Sisley, he was a YouTube sensation. Looks like he did this Adele cover with a fellow YouTuber for a contest by Perez Hilton (yeah, I know) and won:

It got Ellen Degeneres interested so she got them on her show and signed them:

But unsuprisingly Ed Sheeran and Bruno Mars' label was interested and took it from there, and as a result we got collaborations with Bland (with awkward tongue action included)...

...and Blander 

Reminds me of the many 70s one hit wonders.

1 hour ago, Je5u5 said:

Like Madonnanation icon Sisley, he was a YouTube sensation. Looks like he did this Adele cover with a fellow YouTuber for a contest by Perez Hilton (yeah, I know) and won:

But unsuprisingly Ed Sheeran and Bruno Mars' label was interested and took it from there, and as a result we got collaborations with Bland (with awkward tongue action included)...

...and Blander 

:lmao:

Bravo 👏 

Ah Meghan... 

Remember when she was at RuPaul dressed with a stupid pyjamas?????  And only giggled and barely said hello?  

2 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

...and Blander 

I swear that "someone like you" is the most over rated song ever. I hate this whiny, stupid victim playing song that everyone screams so much. Generation Bland with these useless youtubers. Wish performers would earn their place by performing in venues and learning their craft and perfecting their performing skills like previously. 

To say that 15 years ago, we found that there was nothing more bland and useless than a reality TV contestant. They have since been beaten by youtubers and instagramers who are bigger useless wastes.

Where have I been?  Not sure, but I think I'll stay there.  Never heard of Chuckie Puke.....and as for Megan-Needs-A-Trainer, she's just.....:vomit:

10 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

To say that 15 years ago, we found that there was nothing more bland and useless than a reality TV contestant. They have since been beaten by youtubers and instagramers who are bigger useless wastes.

It is so depressing :gross: music is so expressive, beautiful and personal. Musical talent should be admired and cherished.  Instead useless bland no talents are becoming famous for nothing.