MadonnaNation.com Forums
Curtains

YouTuber Sisley reacts to everything Madonna related

Through no fault of her own, she looks like a character on Fraggle Rock.

Poor Sisley.  Have a feeling she'll soon be thrown into obscurity here....unless she does something outrageous and Madonna-esque?  Maybe she'll cut her pink locks off and dye it platinum blonde before reacting to True Blue?  

Gotta give this to her though.....her personality shines through (despite the repetitious rambling about the video sequences/transitions, her braces, her eyes gone astray, the "she's soooo cute and yassss queennnnn" (which like alot of those reaction videos is inevitable and annoying).....I give her props for her positive attitude, despite her short comings.  But I simply can't watch long videos of her.....gives me a headache!!!

gurl bye.gif 

she is obssessed with transitions...not a bad thing, but I don´t get it. Also, what a great singer madonna already was in like a virgin, so many different ways of singing! girlie, sexy, deep...queen!!!

12 hours ago, functions_X said:

she looks and sounds like a little monster, so irritating

I've just had a look at her other video's and she IS a little Monster.

"The stage design is sick, nobody's ever done anything like this before"

WTF!

So disappointing.

Oh Sisley! I’m so disappointed! :cries:

so weird and her eyes are pointing in different directions.

is she mongol?

She just reacted to Like a Virgin's music video. Check it out!

Her enthusiasm is cute and everything...for about 5 minutes. But yeah, keep this annoying little millennial's vids in one thread.

Thank you, @Kim!!  Also, your favorite M song?  Is it "dot" or "period"?  :tongue: 

Yea, she gets rather boring quickly.  Then after watching her Little Monga shine through (Joan's Balls Half-Ass Tour), she totally killed what little interest I had in watching her Madonna reactions.  But, maybe after a few more albums, she'll get reformed/informed.  Knowledge is power...you can trust no bitch!!!

13 minutes ago, todsmod said:

Thank you, @Kim!!  Also, your favorite M song?  Is it "dot" or "period"?  :tongue: 

Yea, she gets rather boring quickly.  Then after watching her Little Monga shine through (Joan's Balls Half-Ass Tour), she totally killed what little interest I had in watching her Madonna reactions.  But, maybe after a few more albums, she'll get reformed/informed.  Knowledge is power...you can trust no bitch!!!

Well y'know, a daft question gets a daft answer. No one only has ONE fav Madge song, surely?

As for that kid, I thought she must (bizarrely) be a big thing on YT or something, but she has hardly any views. Cute to see the kids appreciating Madonna and all, but... *shrug*

4 hours ago, Crux said:

I've just had a look at her other video's and she IS a little Monster.

"The stage design is sick, nobody's ever done anything like this before"

WTF!

So disappointing.

Serves you all  here right for taking seriously what a person say with a webcam in her room.  It has the same validity as any drunkard in an obscure pub. 

Just now, Kim said:

Well y'know, a daft question gets a daft answer. No one only has ONE fav Madge song, surely?

As for that kid, I thought she must (bizarrely) be a big thing on YT or something, but she has hardly any views. Cute to see the kids appreciating Madonna and all, but... *shrug*

Funny-gif-cute-monkey-hug.gif

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

Serves you all right for taking seriously what a person say with a webcam in her room.  It has the same validity as any drunkard in an obscure pub. 

Please forgive me.....67312-Baby-Crying-Cute-Funny-Gif.gif

Just now, todsmod said:

Please forgive me.....67312-Baby-Crying-Cute-Funny-Gif.gif

:lol:

29 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Serves you all right for taking seriously what a person say with a webcam in her room.  It has the same validity as any drunkard in an obscure pub. 

I don't think any of us really took her seriously.

As Tod said, she was fun to watch (in the beginning) but she quickly became boring when you realise she makes the same repetitive comments in all of her video's - even when she's reviewing crap music.

It seemed obvious (to me) she was a LM when a majority of her vocab comes straight from the handbook of Monster babble. (IE: Yassssss qweeeeeeen etc - minus the death threats of course).

Had she said good things about Kylie, you'd been falling over yourself to kiss her cunny. :lmao: Let's not pretend otherwise.  

29 minutes ago, Crux said:

I don't think any of us really took her seriously.

As Tod said, she was fun to watch (in the beginning) but she quickly became boring when you realise she makes the same repetitive comments in all of her video's - even when she's reviewing crap music.

It seemed obvious (to me) she was a LM when a majority of her vocab comes straight from the handbook of Monster babble. (IE: Yassssss qweeeeeeen etc - minus the death threats of course).

Had she said good things about Kylie, you'd been falling over yourself to kiss her cunny. :lmao: Let's not pretend otherwise.  

I'm sure there's some loser with a cam out there saying positive things about whatever. I just don't care :lmao:

4 hours ago, karbatal said:

I'm sure there's some loser with a cam out there saying positive things about whatever. I just don't care :lmao:

Oh, sure you do care!!!  Or is it only about the ones doing nasty things on their webcam you like?  :jerkoff::naughty: 

10 hours ago, spazz said:

her eyes are pointing in different directions.

Damn...lol

17 hours ago, Kim said:

Her enthusiasm is cute and everything...for about 5 minutes. But yeah, keep this annoying little millennial's vids in one thread.

:rotfl: yes, she is cute and fun for 5 minutes ONLY.  Thanks for merging her threads in one place. 

10 hours ago, todsmod said:

Oh, sure you do care!!!  Or is it only about the ones doing nasty things on their webcam you like?  :jerkoff::naughty: 

Oh 

10 hours ago, todsmod said:

:rotfl:

Can't wait for her to react to her threads being merged.

6 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

Can't wait for her to react to her threads being merged.