MadonnaNation.com Forums
Curtains

YouTuber Sisley reacts to everything Madonna related

Since she reacted to all the videos from the First Album era, next Madonna-related reaction will probably be for the Like a Virgin album. Also, for the next threads, I will only do one per era to avoid having too many Sisley-related threads here! Check it out! :)

I love that she basically channeled every 12-year-old in 1984 by being completely transfixed by the Boy Toy look. I also DIED when she saw Madonna patting the little boy in the opening seconds of the video and said, “What is THAT?” :rotfl:

At the end, when she says "I can't peel my eyes off of her"......welcome to the club, Sis!!!  :lmao:  It's called "the Madonna affect"!!!   She really is probably the only "reactor" I can tolerate. 

She’s wonderful!

Cant wait for Justify my love :lol:

-Like a Virgin (Album Reaction):

-Like a Virgin (Music Video Reaction):

she totally missed the plot of the video :lol: she said she was too busy checking out M's outfits :rotfl:

I usually detest reaction videos but I love this girl... when she goes yas queen is just so cute. Type of person I’d love to be friends with. Waiting for the next album! :)

2 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Thanks for this @Curtains! I can’t wait to watch.

You're so welcome! :)

I LOVE THIS GIRL

sorry, too soon?

I really love that she pays attention to Madonna’s vocal talent. She takes the time to appreciate each track and it really deepens her listening experience.

SHE LOVES SHOO-BEE-DOO?!?!?!? Marry me, Sisley!!!!!

She loves "Edge of Glory"?

Her instant love for Over And Over :inlove:

the fact that Into The Groove was unbeknownst to her 

photo.jpg

Madge is criminally unknown for her generation..

This girl is going to have a heart attack when she sees Express Yourself and Vogue. 😂 

At first I thought she was annoying but I like the fact that she actually pays attention to so many things and she doesn’t just talk nonsense. Cute gal with a great taste in music.

I love her. I can't wait to see what she thinks of the Erotica era. :lol:

15 hours ago, Shaun said:

SHE LOVES SHOO-BEE-DOO?!?!?!? Marry me, Sisley!!!!!

Shoo bee doo is so underrrated. Her vocals are absolutely supreme. Considering she was only 26 at this point and a completely untrained vocalist, her voice is quite strong and so full of passion.

Her reactions always make me smile.  She truly seems to appreciate Madonna's talent.  I'm excited to see the rest of the album/video reviews.  A die-hard fan in the making (if she isn't there yet)!!!

Hello, as there is a person with a camera in her room commenting things and people here seem to be interested,  could we please put everything in this thread? If I read another thread title with that Sisley person commenting on a single I will scream!!!!!! 

Let's Merge These Sisely Threads.

I like her. She is positive and has decent comments and pays attention to little stuff (and thing she may have forgotten after all these years). It's fun hearing what someone hears "for the first time". Some comments could have been mine as I listened. 

The only downside (now) with the longer videos (on album reviews) you now notice the "YASSSSS KWEEEENNNN" talk. And some repetitive wordings. The later can just be that she's young(er) and there's a limit to what one can say at first (don';t get me wrong, I may even say less at that age) ;) but the former is maybe showing my age ... "yaaaaaassss kweeeennnnn" yaaaasssssss ... ugh ... I just can't hahaha. 

True, she's a Queen ... but it's a generation thing. In a short(er) video, you get it here and there, but it popped so much on the longer album reviews. But again: it's just wording, and I may use my own wrong exclamative wordings that others may not get/agree :D 

In all: Sisley is good, positive & fun. 

SIDE NOTE: I do think that it would be handier to merge her topics into one ... at this rate we will have 13 album topics (let alone if she does the remix, greatest hits, soundtracks. etc), and a gazillion video topics

We had a dozen threads for NO reason already, so I doubt this will work but it's good someone tries. 

I don't know who this person is or why she warrants one thread, let alone 12. There are about 15 other YouTubers reacting to M's work on a daily basis. Maybe let's put them all in one thread, yeah?

'PRINCE SHANGHAI' deserves his own thread too

Screenshot_2017-12-05-10-33-52-1.png

17 minutes ago, Gus said:

'PRINCE SHANGHAI' deserves his own thread too

Screenshot_2017-12-05-10-33-52.png

Vouge Blond Admission Tour :lmao:

but i like this guy, he's always so cute and in awe.