MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Madonna’s family take back alcoholic brother Anthony Ciccone

Well except that final paragraph about Christopher's book,  the rest of the article is accurate and explain the repeated efforts of Madonna to help him and how his own father fired him.  

And because they want to show how rich Madonna maybe should help him more,  they're finally saying how successful she is,  having records of assistance and money earnings with her last tour and how much of a pop icon and Queen she is :lol:

Finally! 

we get a story like this every few months or so when things go quiet 

I wonder how many people actually read stories like this. 

^i think most people only read the headlines...

if she has over a billion in US currency...is it an accurate amount for UK? Reports always seem to short change her worth

I dont think she has a billion yet, but the 500Millions Pounds quote come since the 2000s and she made much more money after that

12 hours ago, Starman said:

I dont think she has a billion yet, but the 500Millions Pounds quote come since the 2000s and she made much more money after that

I believe the media has no idea for a long while now and we don't either.Forbes et al calculate her net worth from whats pubic knowledge and much publicized(tours,perfumes,clothing lines and so forth).She most certainly has investments,stocks etc. we know nothing about.She wouldn't want to be called a billionaire,that's why she denies it.The public tends to turn against anayone who's THAT rich and she is a POP artist,afterall

On December 26, 2017 at 9:13 PM, Starman said:

If she already had 500 M Pounds in 2000 that was already $825 Million Dollars by that year's exchange rate, so... 

5 hours ago, Pedro said:

If she already had 500 M Pounds in 2000 that was already $825 Million Dollars by that year's exchange rate, so... 

Ok maybe Iam confusing the exchange rates/