MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Suedehead

The beauty of S&S '09

The energy was completely different.

Sticky & Sweet at Bercy is of the greatest Madonna concert experiences I ever had.

1 minute ago, acko said:

Sticky & Sweet at Bercy is of the greatest Madonna concert experiences I ever had.

Likewise, the difference between S&S '09 O2 and S&S opening night Cardiff '08 was beyond. It was like watching two different shows, honestly. 

The costumes improved over the first run of the show.

The Frozen performance with the B-Roll footage playing on the screens. :clap:

I preferred the gym shorts over the skirt in the 2nd section, but other than that, S&S 09 was flawless  :wow:

I wish I had the chance to see both tours, but at that time traveling to Europe for a very similar concert experience seemed a little bit $$$$

We are still waiting for the professional release of the different performances right???  😜

17 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I wish I had the chance to see both tours, but at that time traveling to Europe for a very similar concert experience seemed a little bit $$$$

Same here

I mean for me S&S '09 was all about the lovely side part hair (as opposed to the '08 'cheek draperies' - thanks acko) and how the cheeks had settled down

10 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

I LIVE!

I DIE !!!! :inlove: :drama:

the beauty, the choreography, the music mashup, the sheer energy...

how anyone can prefer the uninspired bore that is Vogue RIT over this just because of the yoga pose is beyond me...

A decent recording of the Sticky&Sweet version of Frozen is THE ONE THING I really really wish will leak sooner or later
One of my favourite Madonna performances and still hasn't seen the light of day, it just breaks my heart

P.S. ok I also want to see Fever and Bedtime story video b-rolls, but still XD

Edited by cocolattee

4 hours ago, Lolo said:

how anyone can prefer the uninspired bore that is Vogue RIT over this just because of the yoga pose is beyond me...

THIS!!!!

7 hours ago, Suedehead said:

I mean for me S&S '09 was all about the lovely side part hair (as opposed to the '08 'cheek draperies' - thanks acko) and how the cheeks had settled down

:rotfl:

Sticky is still my FAVE tour Body.

11 hours ago, Suedehead said:

the cheeks were there as in 2008, it's just that she has "refilled" some spots she missed the previous year.

Preferred 09 because of Frozen and Holiday performances!

YAAAAAAAAASSSSSS

The Milan Show gave me so much LIFE

I swear I remember Guy O saying they were gonna release the Frozen and Holiday performances in some way or maybe im imagining that... still waiting. 

Same with the dvds of her tours he said were going to be released but they were in very early talks or something.  

28 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

I swear I remember Guy O saying they were gonna release the Frozen and Holiday performances in some way or maybe im imagining that... still waiting. 

Yes, he said they filmed those songs in Israel i think.

On 20/12/2017 at 4:06 AM, Kilt said:

the cheeks were there as in 2008, it's just that she has "refilled" some spots she missed the previous year.

Yeah by 09 they had started filling out her face more which made the cheeks less prominent. She for the most part looked like herself again just freshened up

Sometimes that transition from CS/BGO kills me too much 

It's the Ma-do-nn-a (MaDONNA)
It's the MA-do-nn-a (MaDONNA)

MA-do-nn-a
A
A
A
A

Hello ISRAEL!!! 

Don't sit there like some silly girl,.....

DEAD 

On 12/18/2017 at 5:11 PM, acko said:

On 12/18/2017 at 5:13 PM, Suedehead said:

Likewise, the difference between S&S '09 O2 and S&S opening night Cardiff '08 was beyond. It was like watching two different shows, honestly.

Can y'all explain more what you mean by this for those of us who couldn't get to Europe in '09?