MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Orange Utan really wants to play with rockets.

:banghead:

25 minutes ago, jaron said:

Orange Utan really wants to play with rockets.

:banghead:

fuck this shit..i'm no mood for WW3

9 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

The deficit has absolutely NOTHING to do with the recession. How In the world do tax cuts make the economy unstable??? Do you really think if Democrats go away for two years the deficit will make everything go to shit and then they will come in with Someone super duper fit for the job in 2020 like Oprah and POOF deficit gone :lmao: . 

I’ve said this before but it seems like you guys WANT things to go to shit just so you can say “see, I told you you shouldn’t have voted for Trump.” It’s the same thing the Republicans did with Obama. 

Meanwhile, in the real world, the economy is doing well and Trump is the worst but he’s done nothing to the economy to lead anyone to believe that the economy is going to hell anytime soon. And a president has never lost reelection when the economy isn’t doing well. 

I'm using what many economist are saying (and the GOP used to say when they were the minority) is deficits nearing or over a trillion when times are good is a recipe for inflation and an overheated economy. Yes, things are going fine now, as they were under Obama. Massive tax cuts during great times, leading to massive deficits as is happening, is never good. Running deficits during bad times to stimulate the economy is smart. Pumping massive amounts of money into the economy when times are good is not going to end well. We've seen there is a tipping point for how low taxes can get to where it harms the economy. Kansas is a prime example. And Louisiana.

I want things to go well and him still lose. Like you said, when the economy is doing good the incumbent wins. He likely will not be around to run again. We've never had a hot streak like 09-18 with the economy. Ever. Economists left and right expect it to end sooner than later. Who knows though. I hope it keeps up, he is out and the GOP loses because they suck more than the Dems. 

9 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

That’s not what I find funny. What’s funny is that democrats were like waaaaaaa Trump has no experience he’s just a tv personality waaaaa and then Oprah gives a little speech and people Somehow think that means she’s fit for the highest position in public office and one of the most important in the entire world despite having literally ZERO experience. 

People on both sides of the political spectrum are just as retarded and I blame the internet because now EVERYONE thinks they have the right to open their damn mouth just because they can. 

And the only reason why this upsets me is because yeah, sure, Republicans are the fucking worst, but they know how to win. Democrats only win when people are fed up with the Republicans. 

I'm not team Oprah because of what you said. I'm team Oprah (really team Gavin Newsome but that is another discussion) for President because the only way to beat a cult of personality is with another cult of personality. Fire with fire. Give me another alternative. Trump is too big a personality to counter with any one other than a huge personality. 

And it wasn't that Trump had no experience. It was his experience was terrible. Having said that, both sides have forever downed the weakness of the other side. The GOP would have done the same if the Dems ran Mark Cuban against Romney. What both sides need is to be held accountable when they make asinine arguments. Fat change that will happen.

Yes, they do know how to win and the Dems always blow it. No argument there.

Untitled.jpg

new Time cover. :dead:Time and the Daily News are the best!! 

I know I know the whole world has had this thought/ wish like 1000x "oh..this or that is what'll finally take him down" . I'm gonna go all out here and say (out of everything) this moment really feels different. Stormy Daniels and esp. her hunky, brilliant rock star lawyer Michael Avenatti I think are NOT f'king around. Whatever all that rumored horrific opp research that was supposed to (and should of!) came out a week or two before the election..I think we're gonna finally see it very, very soon (and more)! I'm an impatient fucker like most who want this shit to just be over already. But feel it's all about the timing. Everything may come in at once. Superstormy style to ensure he's 10 feet under and that there's nothing the GOP parasites can do about it.