MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Even with the market tanking, he ain't losing 25-30% of the country no matter what which is beyond tragic. Old news now. We all know why and exactly who/what they are. They'll go down with him in flames, civil war etc..

Think he's upper 30s now/lower 40s now which will always be as good as it gets. ONLY way he loses that 10-15% is if the economy tanks, war etc...That's the ONLY reason why he's stayed even as high as he has (#s are still piss poor for a 1st year president). Mainly the economy/ market. But gas is skyrocketing now too. I predict another poll plummet in the next week. Insane there's still 3 to 4 out 10 who approve of this shit as garbage as he is. The 10% or so which keeps him in the upper 30s/ lower 40% are these idiotic Independents. 25%-ish (still a whole quarter of the country are outta their skulls) lol. 

It was so funny to watch how the Dow started to plummet the moment he started giving his "speech" in Ohio. I could say something about the people sitting behind him but I'm a decent person. And I would never make fun of People whose parents are obviously brother and sister. It's not their fault. Well, a better haircut may improve the appearance. Anyway.

Not so funny was to watch how the Dow lost and gained around 500 points in a matter of minutes. Why? Because there were no human beings that created that up and down. Computer programs, algorithms that traded billions of shares in minutes without any control or real oversight. Now that is scary! And it clearly shows that the stock market has hardly anything to do with the real economy. It has become all a big game. Speculation of the worst kind. Basically placing bets (puts and calls) left and right. It's only a matter of time when governments will have to save banks. Every politician will cry foul. But will they actually do something? I doubt that. 

15 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

The Democrats are pushing for Universal HealthCare while thousands of people are marching in the UK because their U system is going broke and not working. Dems want to greatly raise taxes for really bad and non-personal medical care. No thanks!

What an idiot. He has no idea about universal healthcare. If there is one thing, the overwhelming majority of citizens (rich and poor) in basically every developed country would never question it's universal healthcare, which is much more cost efficient than whatever is going on in the U.S.. If anyone ever tried to get rid of universal healthcare in Europe, Canada or Australia, there would be a revolutions. Almost funny that Trump believes that taxes need to be raised to finance this stuff. In Germany, where it's not tax based, the public healthcare insurance companies are sitting on billions and billions of Euros in savings, despite all of the refugees Germany has allowed to come in. All of it because those insurers are technically not allowed to make profits. Is the system perfect? Certainly not. Yes, sometimes you have to wait a few weeks for special examinations. But an emergency has always priority. That people die while waiting for an operation is a complete lie and only used to discredit universal healthcare. 

:madgemanson:

17 hours ago, Moka said:

Wear a hat like me!

FancyIdolizedArieltoucan-max-1mb.gif

Of all this shitty, deplorable things Trump has done, this whole military parade takes the cake. What the actual fuck? And the fact that they're spinning this as his 'great appreciation for the military' is just insane. This is all about him and his insatiable need for attention. God, he's the WORST. 

Dow in free fall mode again. Down 1000!!!  :blink:Trump tweet by days end "fake news/markets", "MSM showing fake #s to hurt my momentum" "Crooked Hillary /Obama inside rigging job":dead: Fuq he's atrocious. He losing his shit yet since the market has clearly been of his fetishes lmao. Yet 40% (and going up) of Americans with their ADD are as stoopid as ever! WHO could still semi approve of this free flow of 24/7 shit even with the 'tax cut' scam :wacko: lmao 

Wrong to waste time away but can it just be f'king November already so we could all get back to semi normalcy and start impeachment proceedings on this beast. Unless Russia and Trump already have the machines tampered with. I'm seriously concerned they're already on it! 

32 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

Of all this shitty, deplorable things Trump has done, this whole military parade takes the cake. What the actual fuck? And the fact that they're spinning this as his 'great appreciation for the military' is just insane. This is all about him and his insatiable need for attention. God, he's the WORST. 

Again (1000th time as we all know) the dead ratty eyed, crusty, pasty white angry Fox News viewer is eating ALL this shit up, believe their sleazy door to door sweepstakes salesman messiah, and will gag on it all until their last bigoted, hateful gasp.

:lmao: