MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Trump / US politics thread ūüöĹ

19 hours ago, Lucky Star One said:

Trump supporters are the one's who are being hurt by everything he's doing but they're too dumb to understand it.

I know !  His tax plan for example is made for the wealthy. If his cult like followers who think he is draining the swamp and wants to help workers think the trickle down effect works, they are completely clueless. 

4 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I know !  His tax plan for example is made for the wealthy. If his cult like followers who think he is draining the swamp and wants to help workers think the trickle down effect works, they are completely clueless. 

I don't know why they are blind to this. Just strange. 

Holy fck hes in FULL manic desperate Gaga (Super Bowl-esque) mode now.:sick: lolol Pimping himself out ALL over TV now, the media, press etc...with a lame attempt to try to stop the bleeding from that red hot book exposing what an insane idiotic senile fool he is.  Plus, heard that he and his team are keeping track of the 'praise' (who said it, what network, for how long etc...) :wacko:after yesterdays rambling wannabe coherent circus hour long photo op. Hurry the F up Mueller or whoever to squash this troll already. That, or he just topples over. Anything soon PLZ. lol. Don't care if it's the lamest, Hillary-esque candidate in 2020...the Obama's dog gets my vote over this. 

I was just thinking: Trump hasn't even been in office for a year! :lmao:

5 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

I was just thinking: Trump hasn't even been in office for a year! :lmao:

Scary thought ! We have 3 more years of Trump unless he gets thrown out or assassinated 

Just now, Jazzy Jan said:

Scary thought ! We have 3 more years of Trump unless he gets thrown out or assassinated 

It COULD go on for another 7 :rotfl:

14 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

I know !   Perish the thought.  Imagine 7 years of the orange buffoon. :nervous: To think it would of been considered far fetched if shown on a comedy skit or show years back . Reality is stranger than fiction. 

On 1/10/2018 at 5:18 PM, ULIZOS said:

And Ivanka wants to be POTUS after him.

Trump just reached a new low referring to Haiti and African nations as 'shithole' countries. 

He's truly disgusting. :doh:

Enough. At the point now he needs to just topple over slow, hard and painful or get smoked. Don't care who or how..just needs to happen like NOW! lol Shit... hole stain on humanity that contributes NOTHING but evil. Cannot wait 10 months for the f'king midterms or 'Mueller'. I still think he kind of knows what he's doing, must know he's gonna go down very hard w/ the probe and basically wants Civil War/ people on the street fighting. That's his and Bannons whole philosophy  since day 1. Straight white man America is destroying the world. 

10 minutes ago, Galactic-Tiger said:

Trump just reached a new low referring to Haiti and African nations as 'shithole' countries. 

The worst. 

8145A4A4-7031-411D-88B6-D5C8CFCF1056.jpeg

I'm just sick to my stomach with disgust 

My GOD.

Trump’s bullshit is one thing, but the talking heads on CNN defending him are another :rotfl:

He could rant to an audience of White Supremacists in a Nazi sweatshirt & STILL get a pass: ‚ÄúOh, that wasn‚Äôt the president‚Äôs intention!‚ÄĚ

44 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Enough. At the point now he needs to just topple over slow, hard and painful or get smoked. Don't care who or how..just needs to happen like NOW! lol Shit... hole stain on humanity that contributes NOTHING but evil. Cannot wait 10 months for the f'king midterms or 'Mueller'. I still think he kind of knows what he's doing, must know he's gonna go down very hard w/ the probe and basically wants Civil War/ people on the street fighting. That's his and Bannons whole philosophy  since day 1. Straight white man America is destroying the world. 

Pretty much.

^^^

Great cover!

Trump is a pos. Disgusting, racist loser. Sad that this man is the President of the US.

7 hours ago, Galactic-Tiger said:

:manson: 

He's just cancelled his February visit to London because he objects to the Obama decision to relocate the US Embassy building. One major purpose of the visit was to officially open the new embassy.  But...the decision to relocate the building was made by GW Bush and not Obama and it was made for sensible logistical reasons.  :crazy:

I try to be selective with my outrage over this man, because every day is some fresh hell from him or one of his minions, but his shithole comments really got to me. It's so blatantly racist that he's not even trying to  hide it anymore. Nor is anyone else who supports him. It's just like 'Yeah, he said it, let's move on'. I never thought, in my lifetime, that I'd be witnessing full blown racism and bigotry come out of the White House. It defies logic how anyone can still support him.

He continues to degrade the presidency in ways that I never though possible. 

To think some still think if the supposed Apprentice N word tapes suddenly drops that'll 'do him in'. lol ONLY thing he's ever been truthful about was the shooting people on 5th Avenue comment. Tape could drop showing him raping that 13 year old girl and they still would NOT care! Refer to Roy Moore/Alabama. Shit is totally tribal. Who on the other side(s) is gonna undo this? He may be nuts but everything was basically surgically planned well in advance. Spout out the same divisive toxic shit, lie and lie, spin and spin...repeat to a country filled with redneck racists suckers (in just enough places). Most of America is desensitized to this horrific shit and will STILL reelect him. Watch! This will only make his 35% even more ROCK solid then he'll somehow get that additional 10% of 'shy Trump voters' who somewhere in themselves share his beliefs..all of them and are as ugly as him