MadonnaNation.com Forums
Magician

Trump / US politics thread 🚽

She probably pissed about it after realizing she had to pay for the wall :dazed: 

2 hours ago, Magician said:

Lol #FakeTrumpEmergency and #FAKENationalEmergency are trending on twitter today

And Ann Coulter is having a meltdown on her twitter feed 

Christ, never thought I'd see the day where I agree with this POS about anything. 

2 hours ago, nightcutter said:

Is Ann Coulter a Trump hater? I thought she was a very right wing republican? I thought she would love Trump and his histrionics?

It's hard to keep track of every little thing in this shit show of a presidency so please someone correct me if I'm wrong. I think she was supportive of him but even she sees through his bullshit at this point. From what I gather, she basically thinks he just speaks a bunch of nonsense with no follow through. 

Ann is a single-issue voter who only cares about the wall, and she knows that the emergency declaration is just a way of trying to run out the clock until 2020 and keep the NASCAR arenas full of rednecks seething and passionate, while in legal reality it's over and the wall is dead.

She may be crazy, but she's not stupid.

9 hours ago, nightcutter said:

Is Ann Coulter a Trump hater? I thought she was a very right wing republican? I thought she would love Trump and his histrionics?

Oh she loved him at first...but his failure to actually accomplish anything has pissed even her off. Crazy times. :lmao:

:hotmess:

On 2/16/2019 at 11:44 PM, Magician said:

Why dont they just make Chris Christie the wall?

American values? She sounds like a damn fool! :doh: Lmao at the facial expressions of the women behind her! :lmao: