Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

Guest jamesshot

I really like Michael Avenatti but a lawyer has zero chance of becoming the next Prez. Though, who woulda thought a corrupt, depraved, failed, crooked real estate reality star woulda become Prez. What do I know?

That famous quote "  Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel"  is more than appropriate for Trump.   His " America first"  policies - just like his policies that favour businesses and corporations over people, the environment and the good of the entire planet are so dangerous.  His supporters who think he is doing it for the love of his country,  will get a shock when he turns on them and he definitely will.  Although,  seeing interviews with rabid Trumpsters,  they probably will applaud him while he kicks them in the teeth. 

5 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

That famous quote "  Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel"  is more than appropriate for Trump.   His " America first"  policies - just like his policies that favour businesses and corporations over people, the environment and the good of the entire planet are so dangerous.  His supporters who think he is doing it for the love of his country,  will get a shock when he turns on them and he definitely will.  Although,  seeing interviews with rabid Trumpsters,  they probably will applaud him while he kicks them in the teeth. 

Most don't have any teeth or very few at the most. 

The stock market has been turbulent (more negative) ALL year. I'm def. sensing a possible crack in the economic momentum from his own useless idiotic tariffs, trade wars and other completely f'ked up actions and statements. That's the only way he plummets back into the low 30s (he gets the extra 10-15 from Independents). Still scary as fuq that no matter WHAT happens (even if it effects the economy) there's around 30% of the entire country who are cult members until the end. 

4 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Most don't have any teeth or very few at the most. 

4 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

The stock market has been turbulent (more negative) ALL year. I'm def. sensing a possible crack in the economic momentum from his own useless idiotic tariffs, trade wars and other completely f'ked up actions and statements. That's the only way he plummets back into the low 30s (he gets the extra 10-15 from Independents). Still scary as fuq that no matter WHAT happens (even if it effects the economy) there's around 30% of the entire country who are cult members until the end. 

@Ciccone's Cheeks. The crazy cult like love for Trump would be hilarious if it was not so serious.  As you know and have from the very start pointed out :thumbsup:He is also undoing so much progress fought hard by people over decades. 

30 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

@Ciccone's Cheeks. The crazy cult like love for Trump would be hilarious if it was not so serious.  As you know and have from the very start pointed out :thumbsup:He is also undoing so much progress fought hard by people over decades. 

Thats the thing...if Hillary won NO doubt we'd still be dealing w/ a 24/7 Trump TV bonkers conspiracy world. Before election night the brainwashing/conditioning already occurred. Wasn't at all hard to do. He knew exactly who to target by repeating the same things over and over and sucker 65 million very stupid gullible people. That was most def his/their backup plan. They were already putting it or something like it together before the damn election.  He would've created a main competitor to Fox or Fox would've just continued doing what they're doing now with a Hillary presidency w/ Trump being a major contributor and/ or senior person within the company. I say the latter. I still say he did NOT wanna win. Back then and today is only it in for the attention, adulation from his zombies and self serving off the rails narcissism. He truly doesn't give a shit about any issues or cares to. If he lost

It’s hard to take a lot of Trump supporters seriously when many of them probably believe the periodic table is something you study in sex-ed.

Ive had to learn to tune them out since I live in the south.

Guest jamesshot

So, this tariff shit is hurting more and more people. Tx Gov Abbott (R-Scumbag Sociopath) has sent a letter to Trump begging him to reconsider his steel tariffs because they could hurt hundreds of thousands of Texas job. Boo-fucking-hoo. Elections have consequences.

Here is the really fucked up thing- they interviewed all these people from North Dakota to Texas to Wisconsin about how their businesses are suffering right now because of this direct policies and EVERY SINGLE PERSON said they still support him!!!!!!! 

Meghan McCain, on the View, in response to Joy Behar saying his policies are hurting his voters, said people in the heartland don't care because he has -get this- BETTER MESSAGING! Joy asked if they didn't care if they can tell he is flat out lying to which Meghan replied yes, he makes them feel good. Right there she admitted they LIKE their snake oil salesman. These people really would eat their own shit if he said it's what he wanted. They would form a human centipede if he ordered them to. This is BEYOND cultish. 

Yup...here we go...now the ECONOMY is starting to most def show signs of cracking. Stock market is in nowhere land at best etc...Things are def NOT at good as a year ago yet his ratings were waay lower last year. Just shows its ALL and has always been tribal, primitive, cult of personality bullshit insanity. Even if the economy takes all his dolts down hard, a war, major nuclear war threats or even an f'kng nuclear war! all he needs to do is blame Crooked Hillary/Obama and these toothless mental midgets would gladly topple over for him in a split second. 

On 6/28/2018 at 1:02 AM, jamesshot said:

Any good hearted Canadians want to marry me so I can escape what is soon to be a hell hole of a country? 

Oh The Handmaid's Tale REALNESS of it all.

Anyway seeing as this orange cunt's approval rating just keeps on going up no matter what he does, maybe it's just time y'all accepted that half (or more) of your population are evil sociopathic morons?

3 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Yup...here we go...now the ECONOMY is starting to most def show signs of cracking. Stock market is in nowhere land at best etc...Things are def NOT at good as a year ago yet his ratings were waay lower last year. Just shows its ALL and has always been tribal, primitive, cult of personality bullshit insanity. Even if the economy takes all his dolts down hard, a war, major nuclear war threats or even an f'kng nuclear war! all he needs to do is blame Crooked Hillary/Obama and these toothless mental midgets would gladly topple over for him in a split second. 

Trump and his cabal of criminal cronies in his Cabinet have been banking on all of the economically irresponsible things they are doing not coming home to roost until after the next election cycle (2020). However the combination of massive corporate tax cuts (reduced tax revenue), elimination of limits on spending (higher spending on military parades, border walls and internment camps etc) and a now rapidly accelerating tariff war with the rest of the world (will spike domestic inflation and hurt exports thus reduce economic activity) are ballooning out the Federal Budget way faster than even the most dire predictions last year and are increasing the likelihood  of a severe stock market correction and an economic recession before November 2020 (the Treasury yield curve is already almost nearly flat). Sadly, as painful as that would be, it might be the only way to end the abomination that is this Administration.

Also, it just boggles my  mind how there are apparently no consequences for the lies Trump and his WH Advisors make. As an example, Larry Kudlow was on Fox Business today claiming that the Budget Deficit is rapidly declining because of Trump policies - when in fact June data released from non-partisan government agencies show it has GROWN by nearly 25% YoY 2018 versus 2017. It is being estimated the annual Federal Budget deficit will hit 1 Trillion USD by 2020. How are there no consequences for these asshats telling the American public bald-faced lies. UGHHHH VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

Mueller time this. Save the f'king popcorn or just gag on it 'cause it's pointless lol. Unless 'something' happens to him physically natural or not, he wins in 2020. 

Guest jamesshot
12 hours ago, Kim said:

Oh The Handmaid's Tale REALNESS of it all.

Anyway seeing as this orange cunt's approval rating just keeps on going up no matter what he does, maybe it's just time y'all accepted that half (or more) of your population are evil sociopathic morons?

Sweetie, I accepted that a long time ago. Trust me.

9 hours ago, swimtoshore said:

Trump and his cabal of criminal cronies in his Cabinet have been banking on all of the economically irresponsible things they are doing not coming home to roost until after the next election cycle (2020). However the combination of massive corporate tax cuts (reduced tax revenue), elimination of limits on spending (higher spending on military parades, border walls and internment camps etc) and a now rapidly accelerating tariff war with the rest of the world (will spike domestic inflation and hurt exports thus reduce economic activity) are ballooning out the Federal Budget way faster than even the most dire predictions last year and are increasing the likelihood  of a severe stock market correction and an economic recession before November 2020 (the Treasury yield curve is already almost nearly flat). Sadly, as painful as that would be, it might be the only way to end the abomination that is this Administration.

Also, it just boggles my  mind how there are apparently no consequences for the lies Trump and his WH Advisors make. As an example, Larry Kudlow was on Fox Business today claiming that the Budget Deficit is rapidly declining because of Trump policies - when in fact June data released from non-partisan government agencies show it has GROWN by nearly 25% YoY 2018 versus 2017. It is being estimated the annual Federal Budget deficit will hit 1 Trillion USD by 2020. How are there no consequences for these asshats telling the American public bald-faced lies. UGHHHH VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

PREACH! As for your last line, see my post above about what Meghan McCain said on the View.

:inlove::inlove::headbang: If only SOME just some of these garbage potential 2020 candidates had an 1/8 of her balls and spoke this pitch f'king perfect w/ the passion and ruthlessness (even after endless death threats and getting battered by a lot of the media) the Dems would have a serious shot to win an election again! No more going high, Dems need someone just like this who would wrestle Trump and the thug GOP to the ground. OMG at 3:35-3:55 :lmao::inlove:lmaoo 

Guest jamesshot

The problem with the left is the Dems are a big tent party. Lots of moderates. Some would say too many fiscally center people. The left isn't a cohesive group. The right is easily riled up. There is so much hate on the right. They are easy pickings for inflammatory talk. The left- not so much. The right reacts emotionally while the left is contemplative. Plus,as we saw the last time, there are too many groups on the left who, if their pet issue isn't addressed to their satisfaction, they will not vote. As bad as some of you say Hillary was, she still won more than 3 million votes over Dumpster. She barely lost over 3 states. And that was with Russian trolls, FBI October surprise and years of right wing smears. She would have won without that October surprise from Comey. 

Whoever the Dems nominate, save the bitching about them and VOTE!

1 hour ago, jamesshot said:

The problem with the left is the Dems are a big tent party. Lots of moderates. Some would say too many fiscally center people. The left isn't a cohesive group. The right is easily riled up. There is so much hate on the right. They are easy pickings for inflammatory talk. The left- not so much. The right reacts emotionally while the left is contemplative. Plus,as we saw the last time, there are too many groups on the left who, if their pet issue isn't addressed to their satisfaction, they will not vote. As bad as some of you say Hillary was, she still won more than 3 million votes over Dumpster. She barely lost over 3 states. And that was with Russian trolls, FBI October surprise and years of right wing smears. She would have won without that October surprise from Comey. 

Whoever the Dems nominate, save the bitching about them and VOTE!

If they choose a mess of a candidate, I'll refrain from voting again if I damn well feel like it until they FINALLY listen to their damn constituents and give the damn people what they want. Not some candidate who got there because of party loyalty that forces  to make so many of us feel like we're just voting because the other party's candidate is way worse.

Guest jamesshot
2 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

If they choose a mess of a candidate, I'll refrain from voting again if I damn well feel like it until they FINALLY listen to their damn constituents and give the damn people what they want. Not some candidate who got there because of party loyalty that forces  to make so many of us feel like we're just voting because the other party's candidate is way worse.

The Dems are too ideologically vast to have a candidate who will make everyone happy. Sit it out all you want. 

3 minutes ago, jamesshot said:

The Dems are too ideologically vast to have a candidate who will make everyone happy. Sit it out all you want. 

They did it with Obama. I don't need a candidate who represents ME and/or MY interests. I'm not selfish and I'm well aware that person has to represent 310+ MILLION people. Just don't ram some hypocrite bitch down my throat that's sugarcoated by the out-of-touch Hollywood elite, and I'm good to go. 

Guest jamesshot
9 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

NEVER FORGET 

clintongaga.jpg?itok=ZwPsAu4B

2209_hillary-y-su-cierre-de-campana_620x

NEVER FORGET, MNATION 

Ugh! Unfair! I call a foul! WHHHYYYYYYYYYY???????? LOL and I JUST ate so now I'm nauseous. Thank Ulizos!

Pfft....I'd rather have Gaga herself than what we have now. Being chummy with "Hollywood Elites" seems so innocuous compared to the reality now.....and at least she had some sort of political background that could be "sugarcoated". Now we have a narcissistic, fame whore that is doing on the job training that's destroying the world. And before anyone says...."but it could've been worse with Hillary".....maybe so, but we'll never know. I just know I'd rather not be a passenger in a plane where the "pilot" has never seen a cockpit before, even if the other pilot in question may have had a cocktail or two before getting on the plane.

But it's ok.....isn't this kinda what some wanted? The Susan Sarandon type crowd? What'd they say? "Trump will bring the revolution"? Soooo, here's the revolution. Enjoy!

Guest jamesshot
1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

Pfft....I'd rather have Gaga herself than what we have now. Being chummy with "Hollywood Elites" seems so innocuous compared to the reality now.....and at least she had some sort of political background that could be "sugarcoated". Now we have a narcissistic, fame whore that is doing on the job training that's destroying the world. And before anyone says...."but it could've been worse with Hillary".....maybe so, but we'll never know. I just know I'd rather not be a passenger in a plane where the "pilot" has never seen a cockpit before, even if the other pilot in question may have had a cocktail or two before getting on the plane.

But it's ok.....isn't this kinda what some wanted? The Susan Sarandon type crowd? What'd they say? "Trump will bring the revolution"? Soooo, here's the revolution. Enjoy!

I'm with you. Some did want this. Anyone who thinks she would've been anywhere near the absolute clusterfuck we have now is insane. Susan Sarandon is an entitled bitch for her bullshit. She isn't going to suffer. Now, abortion and gay right are on the line. 

Trump offers $1 million to Elizabeth Warren's charity of choice to prove Native American heritage with DNA test ... 

Trump mused that he would buy a DNA test and throw it at her:

“We have to do it gently. Because we’re in the #MeToo generation, so I have to be very gentle,” Trump said. “We will slowly toss (the kit) hoping it doesn’t injure her arm.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-news-trump-elizabeth-warren-dna-test-native-american-20180705-story.html

He just keeps stooping lower and lower, as proven yet again in the last 2 posts.  It is frightening and depressing that this evil, callous, Orange buffoon still has supporters.