Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

He just gets more deranged, hateful, and corrupt on a daily basis. And he flat out lies constantly to the public on an increasingly more ridiculous degree. The bold-faced lies he tells would be funny in a movie but this is real life. I’m almost getting numb from his garbage!

1 hour ago, Magician said:

He just gets more deranged, hateful, and corrupt on a daily basis. And he flat out lies constantly to the public on an increasingly more ridiculous degree. The bold-faced lies he tells would be funny in a movie but this is real life. I’m almost getting numb from his garbage!

It is numbing and awful to see how he gets away with everything that you mentioned.  It really has gone completely beyond a joke now.  

So going through more of the report, what i basically get out of this is that specificly in terms of hacking and what most would consider colluding with an outside source, mueller couldn't really say it one way or another because of obstruction of justice that they werent able to nail as such...and that a collusion existed but failed and somehow isn't collusion because it didn't succeeded the way the trump administration targeted it.

But i still need to go through a lot and re-read stuff because i still don't get some of it.

Either way i'm still missing the whole "NO COLLUSION" 100% innocent kind of angle Trump goes with.

So far the closest thing is that there is just too much meddling to say for sure.

4 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

So going through more of the report, what i basically get out of this is that specificly in terms of hacking and what most would consider colluding with an outside source, mueller couldn't really say it one way or another because of obstruction of justice that they werent able to nail as such...and that a collusion existed but failed and somehow isn't collusion because it didn't succeeded the way the trump administration targeted it.

But i still need to go through a lot and re-read stuff because i still don't get some of it.

Either way i'm still missing the whole "NO COLLUSION" 100% innocent kind of angle Trump goes with.

So far the closest thing is that there is just too much meddling to say for sure.

Any thoughts (your own) on the journalist SHOT DEAD during the riots in your own god forsaken country a couple of nights ago? I know there's a media blackout about it in the UK (because we all know its alt-right Brexit related) but I'm sure you can give some insight...