Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

8 minutes ago, Magician said:

He’s been trashing McCain over and over lately but this new comment is so :megamanson:

Appalling.  Trump is everything that people DON"T want in a leader.  Spiteful, petty and always deflecting.  It is completely beyond me how this revolting buffoon has a fanbase.  Putrid comment not worthy of anyone at all,  yet alone the President of the United States.  The USA should be embarrassed having this excuse for a human representing them 

https://www.facebook.com/66435815451/posts/10157235827110452?sfns=mo

ANNE RICE

Regardless of the contents of the Mueller report, there is  no excuse NOT to impeach Trump now. ---   He is manifestly unfit, incompetent, is putting our country in danger, and he lies to American people on issues great and small.  His groveling to Putin is an international scandal.  His attempts to obstruct justice have been public.   He should be removed.  No more excuses. ---   This is not to say that Mueller's Report isn't important. Of course it is important. We must know the contents.  But the grounds for impeaching Trump are clear and obvious, and the House must act now. --- Trump's withdrawing from the Iran deal, his exploiting the military for a phony "crisis" at the border, his catering to North Korea and refusing to believe our own intelligence, his firing Comey to obstruct justice  --- all of this is public, known.  Impeach now.

Won't even matter what the Mueller report says. Could be multiple videos of him and his family and thug pals gang banging underage kids while burying their faces in coke and videos of Ivanka, Malania and all his mistresses having late term abortions. At least 35% of the US is hypnotized/ gone. Solidified horrifying cult. Worse it gets 24/7 better it gets for him w/ at least 1/3 of the US. So far Beto has been waay underwhelming. If Warren or the like gets the nomination Trump easily wins with a more decisive win than '16. Only one I think is wortha shit is Mayor Pete. But...yup, the gay thing. Minimal to no issue in the dark blue states. But the purple and esp. southern ruby reckneck states..forget it. Biden/Abrams or Biden/Harris is the only hope now. 

There may not be empirical evidence of an actual crime or collusion on his actual part...but he's still a dirty motherfucker.

For the past few years there have been thorough reports and documentaries on who he is and how he conducts business for multiple decades that show what a liar and scum he is. It doesn't even have to be laid out as an actual crime in one report for those of us who simply have eyes and ears to figure out. That doesn't change. My gut says they conducted business in such a way so he didn't have his fingerprints all over it, so they couldn't pin anything on him specifically. Mafioso types always seem to have a way to wiggle out of these things.

Still seems a bit early to claim victory for him, though. This is just based on AG Barr's own summary (a man appointed by Trump, mind you). We don't know what the full report entails, yet...or if we will even be able to see it in full. I think we should.
There may not be the specific crimes we think. But If that many indictments and guilty please already have come down the line, something ain't right. His team's associations with Russia just don't seem right...among SO many other things. That's just basic rationality.

The report does not exonerate or condemn him. The report itself hasn't even been released.

This is the problem that I knew this whole investigation would have. People want a simple, quick answer but that's not what's going to happen. Everyone will spin this how they want and we're pretty much back where we started.

One of my coworkers just tonight said “he is an honest man” I started laughing and gave her factual evidence of many of the lies he’s told and she turned red and walked away from me. 

83B2349A-4077-4781-91A2-7B8CA1CA4E70.gif

"I am pleased and grateful the President and I see eye-to-eye on this issue and that he has decided to fund our Special Olympics grant. This is funding I have fought for behind the scenes over the last several years," Betsy Devos said immediately after President Donald J. Trump publicly undermined her. :rolleyes: