Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

1 hour ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

and yet 37% (STILL basically 40% of Americans continue to be Fuckwits lol) MANY who voted for him and were dramatically affected from all this. They still worship this erratic circus maniacal mango monkey. Even when unable to pay rent, help sick family members,  credit ratings plummeting etc etc..Still support him. True bat shit cra cra believers. ANY other 'President' would barely be at 20%! 2 years ago even a year ago I strongly felt if there was a nuclear war, major economic crash etc...that would do it. Nope. 30-35% of the US are off the rails w/ stupidity lol 

@Ciccone's Cheeks. This is so depressing.  Can't get my head around ANYONE still supporting Trump.  :wacko:

I fail to see how the Democrats obstructed anything since the Republicans controlled all 3 branches of government for the last two years. 

The wall was not a priority then because it's a stupid idea no one really wants because it's expensive, seizes lots of private property and won't solve the problem. If it were serious policy, they would have done something when they had control. But it was always a cipher for white supremacy to win votes, so they didn't do anything. 

The fact Trump is now claiming it's an "emergency" he can wait several weeks before declaring tells you what a sham it is. 

Trump has destroyed many Americans' lives with this shutdown. I don’t particularly agree with Pelosi getting 100% of the spotlight for this. She stood her ground, yes, but this has to also be a smokescreen for the Roger Stone spectacle.

Walls are easily breached.

You know why Hadrian's Wall and the Great Wall of China worked? Because they had troops stationed at strongpoints all along it.

When the Roman legions went home, over the wall came the barbarians.

All it will take is one liberal democratic president to defund Border Patrol stations along the wall, and the Mexicans will come right over it.

And then the "wall supporters" will become laughingstocks.

A wall is a good soundbyte, but in reality it is a stupid idea.

2 hours ago, ctg12 said:

E45C5F60-31B3-48B3-8E2A-B6691FF04A39.jpeg

1 hour ago, FreeMySoul said:

Humpty Trumpty had a great fall before he ever built a wall

Was thinking the same thing. He is now using child like rhymes in his tweets. Just keeps getting worse and worse. 

While I’ve never been the biggest fan of Nancy Pelosi, I have to say, I’m impressed with her grit and how masterfully she played Trump. 

Finally, after nearly 4 years of him plowing over his rivals with name calling and tweets and using the right wing media mega phone, he got beaten BADLY and out maneuvered beautifully by her. 

She is having none of this guys bullshit and has proven to be the only person to make him look like the sniveling, thin skinned, loser that he is. 

I’m looking forward to seeing how their dynamic plays out while she’s Speaker. So far so good, Nancy. You keep dog walking that motherfucker. 

^ these 'people' are beyond bat shit cra cra repair! :ugh::crazy:Scary and dangerous. This woman is only 36. WHAT is she gonna look like at 41!?! :sick:

On 1/29/2019 at 7:44 PM, Magician said:

:electropop:

The first time I heard the news about the cold spell in the US, I just knew this moron would use it to advance his claims against climate change. And voilá!

So predictable, really.

11 hours ago, Nonoka said:

The first time I heard the news about the cold spell in the US, I just knew this moron would use it to advance his claims against climate change. And voilá!

So predictable, really.

Yes.  His ignorance is just another appalling thing about him.  Global warming does affect weather and makes weather more extreme - heat and cold.  Scientists have explained it time and time again but here is the President of the United States,  talking like an uneducated idiot who think global warming is only about excessive hot temperatures.  Well, he is talking like an uneducated idiot - because he is one. 

17 hours ago, Magician said:

1/3 of this country would nod their heads in agreement. There are too many dumb and deranged people in this country! :grr: :grr:

I don't get why religious people love Trump ?  If they love Jesus etc - surely they would see he preaches everything Jesus did not.  Does not look after the poor and mocks people.  He is a serial womaniser,  has no compassion for people,  puts money before people.  The list goes on and on.  Yet they are treating him like the second coming.  So weird. 

Pompeo has announced that the US is withdrawing from the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty, a key pact with Russia that has been a centerpiece of European security since the Cold War. At this point, I just hope we all live long enough to see how Game of Thrones ends.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/us-russia-nuclear-treaty_uk_5c544d60e4b0bdf0e7da8000?ncid=fcbklnkukhpmg00000001&fbclid=IwAR3n5r8CAb-MTPzXOApwOaOuu06e5op1hontVo07qzHVKaISpcU6lGSm9qU

It's funny that Trump didn't arrest Tim Cook right after someone exposed iPhone can actually allow others eavesdropping.

Isn't that considered spying on others privacy & sensitive information? :1251: 

Where's CIA? Isn't this a violation of national security?

If secret spying feature "the bug" wasn't discovered by someone, Apple wouldn't be acknowledging about it.

If it's a non-American company, you can rest assure CIA will act on it immediately.

1 hour ago, Magician said:

Don't trust anyone in a MAGA hat.

The bold-faced irony of him in the video saying, "So the library can just discriminate against people they don't like?"