Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

Fox News hits Trump for turning troop visit into "campaign rally:" They "deserve way more respect than that"

As I said several months ago Murdoch is preparing to jump ship and abandon Trump. I don’t think this is coincidence. I think this is a deliberate start of a move away from Trump by Fox. At least, to give themselves options if facts really turn on Trump. They don’t want to be left on an island.

If Fox truly is going to turn on Trump, they’re going to be making a huge financial decision. Do they turn on Trump and risk alienating most of their demographic that is already all aboard the Trump train no matter where it’s going or do they continue to push their wacky right wing propaganda soup and feed it continuously to the Trump base to continue staying in business. 

His base is the key to destroying Trump and his presidency. Politicians won’t turn on him bc they want to get re-elected so they’re spit out whatever his base wants to hear in hopes it’ll mean a bright future for themselves, regardless of how dim that future will be for the majority of Americans.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-hits-trump-for-turning-troop-visit-into-campaign-rally?via=twitter_page

3 hours ago, Magician said:

This racist psycho and his damn wall 

38845F90-6FC4-4DB5-B222-36C3E2E43DC5.jpeg

His Racism is beyond disgusting. He really is the epitome of the hero of those revolting, stupid and hateful people that are featured on documentaries such as the ones Louis Thereux does.. It still does my head in to see a US president " tweeting" such vicious, racist stuff like this.  It scares me that people could be seeing his rants, lies and tweets as becoming somewhat " normal"  because it is not - instead the rantings if a deranged, racist, tantrum throwing compulsive liar. 

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

His Racism is beyond disgusting. He really is the epitome of the hero of those revolting, stupid and hateful people that are featured on documentaries such as the ones Louis Thereux does.. It still does my head in to see a US president " tweeting" such vicious, racist stuff like this.  It scares me that people could be seeing his rants, lies and tweets as becoming somewhat " normal"  because it is not - instead the rantings if a deranged, racist, tantrum throwing compulsive liar. 

FOUR out of 10 (at least!) on his worst day still very much approve of this horrific 24/7 shit. 

QAnon twitter is something special.

These people believe Trump is sending them coded messages in his tweets and that his typos are on purpose. For people that subscribe to such fantastical ideas I'm surprised they're not into the D&D scene

No remorse at all expressed in his tweets over the loss of these children and then has the audacity to use their deaths to further his racist agenda as if they are merely PR for a reality show. 

That is truly the definition of evil. 

The world’s most radical trade pact has come into force across the Pacific as the U.S. sulks on the sidelines, marking an erosion in American leadership.

Eleven countries are pressing ahead with the Comprehensive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP), defying barely-disguised efforts by the Trump administration to kill the treaty.

A vanguard of Japan, Singapore, Mexico, Australia, Canada and New Zealand activated the treaty last weekend, ripping down barriers to trade in almost all goods. It eliminates 18,000 tariffs and slashes others in stages over coming years.

https://business.financialpost.com/n...box=1546294244

See that Trump is talking about himself in the third person again and calling himself a hero in his latest tweets.  What an unhinged buffoon but as we keep saying, his type of extreme craziness is sadly becoming the "normal"  so to speak.  Also, diverts attention from the constant damage he is doing. 

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is such a gift to the Democratic Party… I've never seen someone rise to so much power so fast coming from so little. She energizes young voters in a way few of her predecessors could.

when this presidency is done with  we need to have a long and I mean long conversation about the type of candidates we allow for the presidency ...candidates like him should never happen again

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 12:07 PM, Magician said:

:crazy: 

I feel like...

It's coming....

Walllllllllllllll

maxresdefault.jpg

M climbing the wall! :sneaky: 

This video is so ahead of the time! :crazy: 

She's such a psychic! She can predict the future!

On 1/7/2019 at 4:29 PM, Chriz said:

when this presidency is done with  we need to have a long and I mean long conversation about the type of candidates we allow for the presidency ...candidates like him should never happen again

Still 5 years to go 

2 minutes ago, Chriz said:

I don't think he will last ..

I'm a pessimist. I've come to terms with him being the president and being re-elected and the nightmare finally being over in 5 years.

57 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

I'm a pessimist. I've come to terms with him being the president and being re-elected and the nightmare finally being over in 5 years.

Yep....I fully expect him to win in 2020. The more trifling his actions are, the more his base is energized. I do think he's lost some of those that may have voted for him but were kind of  "in the middle" about him but I'm sure by 11/20 he'll find a way to win them back over. Horrible leader but he does know how to play the game. 

I'm not so sure things will ever be "normal" again. I feel like as much as people complain, we're somewhat addicted to this non-stop, 24/7, constant shit show that we've witnessed for over 2 yrs now. I just don't know if it'll be possible to "backtrack" after 8 yrs of this. I feel like he's created a new "normal". I was all for "when they go low, we go high" motto of Michelle Obama during the 2016 campaign. The thing is though, I simply don't think that's going to be possible with this man. Whoever goes up against him is going to have to play on the level of him and his "fanbase" in order to even consider overtaking him. Going in and being "nice" and "presidential" isn't going to cut it with this guy.

2 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Yep....I fully expect him to win in 2020. The more trifling his actions are, the more his base is energized. I do think he's lost some of those that may have voted for him but were kind of  "in the middle" about him but I'm sure by 11/20 he'll find a way to win them back over. Horrible leader but he does know how to play the game. 

I'm not so sure things will ever be "normal" again. I feel like as much as people complain, we're somewhat addicted to this non-stop, 24/7, constant shit show that we've witnessed for over 2 yrs now. I just don't know if it'll be possible to "backtrack" after 8 yrs of this. I feel like he's created a new "normal". I was all for "when they go low, we go high" motto of Michelle Obama during the 2016 campaign. The thing is though, I simply don't think that's going to be possible with this man. Whoever goes up against him is going to have to play on the level of him and his "fanbase" in order to even consider overtaking him. Going in and being "nice" and "presidential" isn't going to cut it with this guy.

The economy is strong and the job growth rate is far exceeding expectations... that's way more than enough to convince the undecided voters (usually white and heterosexual) that always decide the election. What the fuck do they care about anything else.

And still, here I am, 4 years later, waiting for Democrats to share 1 idea that's not "vote for me because I'm not Trump."

4 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

As mental, stupid and offensive that he is,  there still is a method in his madness.  He ALWAYS diverts attention away from any form of scandal about himself by making a splash somewhere else to divert attention.  I also worry that this has become the new "normal"     There is so much dreadful stuff he is doing and saying all the time plus the fact he is a compulsive liar who does not even seem to care that he gets constantly caught out.  How can American people accept that as their leader. .  He has closed down the government in a childish temper tantrum to go ahead with his dream of a wall as he is a racist piece of scum.  Another pathetic example of an unhinged leader who does not care about anyone bar himself and his own agendas and cult like supporters.