Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

38 minutes ago, headonfire said:

How can a head of state write stuff like this? Just unbelievable the world we live in right now. 

That tweet was so appalling that I thought it was a satire send up at first. He keeps sinking lower and lower. 

I just can't believe this man is the president of United States. 

And I think the worst thing is the Republicans who close their eyes at all the shit he says. This is just so wrong. 

18 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

He might just hire him and get it over with

6e0f82f2cd76b361ce76b81ccc0bbbc8

The Trump gov't put out a call, asking legal immigrants to sponsor some of the 1,000's of kids in cages. Desperate to help, 170 kind people stepped up, hoping to finally free the kid from captivity.

Turns out, it was a sting operation. Then came the arrests.

https://www.wonkette.com/totally-non-evil-ice-arrests-170-immigrants-trying-to-free-kids-from-baby-jails

The thing that struck me is that, in a very real sense, they're criminalizing empathy. There's a real danger of them robbing us of our humanity. And, as we've seen countless times before, this is a precursor to genocide.

It won't be the last ICE sting of course but it is the first time they’ve used child detainees as bait. The Republicans have shown us exactly what they are and it’s not pretty.

Sucks...really must truly suck about now to be a greedy, nasty, crusty, bigoted old American white Trumpanzee man now. Markets are COLLAPSING . Down *2-3k points* in  a week! Word is Trump blocked Ann Coulter on Twitter lmaoo Hes gotta be losing his SHIT. :lmao::lmao:Is IT really starting to end? :blink: :dead:

Markets tank *another 400 points*! 8% down for the WEEK! All the winning!!! :dead::lmao::madno:

All I Want For Christmas is...Trump, Pence, Miller, Conway and Sanders stuffed into the SAME dog cage (smaller than the ones they've been putting little kids into) and have Rosie O'Donnell and Kathy Griffin 'monitoring' them 24/7