Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

so why oh WHY do these f'king states (hello white woman!) KEEP voting for these garbage, pure stone cold evil candidates!! I'm talking STATE wide races that aren't gerrymandered (OH/FL*Governor midterm 2018)!. I honestly am very skeptical right now  there will even be a 2020 for Beto to win! Maybe not even a Jan. 2019 for Dems to get any power! :scared: Shiate is very, very real and at all time horrifying boiling point w. Trump. He needs to be smoked, explode from 'natural causes' or dragged hard and fast from office asap. I couldnt even be acquaintances now w/ anyone who 'likes' him. Yup..same exact stench as Hitler and the few others imo. 

I’d like to know what kind of noise cancelling head phones Ivanka used during one of the 5 thousand times her father mentioned Hillary’s private email servers during his campaign. I’d like a pair for every time I hear him talk.

^ 

4 minutes ago, Magician said:

Narcissistic lunatic! :manson: Even George W. Bush was a thousand times more humble and inspiring on the Thanksgivings during his presidency!

He makes me feel physically ill.  There is nothing remotely good, intelligent or decent about him.  Heartless, stupid, arrogant, ignorant, dismissive, racist, sexist and a complete narcissist and compulsive liar.  I am at a complete loss to understand how he has so many followers.  There is just nothing to remotely like about him. 

Sad to see whats happening to the migrants having tear gas fired at them at the border in Tijuana, Mexico

Make no mistake. 

Trump is testing whether he can get away with firing tear gas at children. He is hoping these images will harden his supporters to even worse acts to come. And he is banking on racism to get his way. We must oppose this

America has a history of doing this around the holiday season

Ferguson in 2014

Water spraying the natives at Standing Rock in 2016

Now it's Latin Americans and children in 2018.

Christians love their neighbor, except when: 1. They have brown skin. 2. They’re poor. 3. Their cult leader tells them to hate them.

3 hours ago, Magician said:

Monster

He is just a heartless, racist evil man.   Does not even show one slight bit of compassion.  Truly worrying that this monster is the President. 

He is also using the disgusting tactic that John Howard (  one time Australian Pm ) used in 2001- blaming the victims and lying about them.   Years ago,  he said that asylum seekers were "throwing their children overboard"  to get sympathy.  People were fooled and were horrified at people putting their children in danger and he managed to turn a tragedy around by blaming the victims. Turned out none of it was true - an investigation later proved that nobody  threw their children overboard and it was a lie and propaganda.  Absolutely shameful and a blight on Australia that stunk to high heaven.  

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

He is just a heartless, racist evil man.   Does not even show one slight bit of compassion.  Truly worrying that this monster is the President. 

He is also using the disgusting tactic that John Howard (  one time Australian Pm ) used in 2001- blaming the victims and lying about them.   Years ago,  he said that asylum seekers were "throwing their children overboard"  to get sympathy.  People were fooled and were horrified at people putting their children in danger and he managed to turn a tragedy around by blaming the victims. Turned out non of it was true - an investigation later proved that nobody  threw their children overboard and it was a lie and propaganda.  Absolutely shameful and a blight on Australia that stunk to high heaven.  

MUELLER. hurry. the. FUQ. UP 

Ohio GM Workers Voted for Trump. Now They Want Him to ‘Step Up’

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-27/trump-promised-jobs-for-ohio-voters-they-want-him-to-deliver

Trump gave GM that huge tax break worth billions but GM go fire thousands and make even more money.

Can’t feel sorry.

They should have known. They got what they voted for.

I have lost all patience with these ignorant people. Even people that have no real insight in certain industries and only use simple logic understand that certain things simply cannot work out or come back. How many coal mines have been re-opened? Yeah right. Exactly. Because coal is such progressive and above all profitable thing. I bet there are some TV technicians still waiting for their tube TV factories to be re-opened as well. All it takes is to open your eyes to see that the US is lacking knowledge and skills in so many industries and they are producing sub-par products that cannot stand a chance on international markets. How many US cars do you see on European Streets? Exactly. Step by step US consumers realize that they can get better, much better with non-American products. And what is Trumps solution? Slapping tariffs on foreign products to make them more expensive and in result making the US products cheaper and therefore more competive. It's the oldest trick in the book. It's basically the same as decreasing the value our your currency artificially. Exactly what southern European countries have done for ages before the Euro. In the long-term this is the worst you can do because you do not invest in improving your products. But long-term is unheard of in US financial circles anyway. They want return of investment immediately.  And shareholders always come first. Again, all of this is not witchcraft our nuclear science, no one should be surprised about factory closings and people losing there jobs. But there is hope. Without the Influx of workers from Middle and South America, American farmers are in dire need of workers picking fruit. 

1 hour ago, horn said:

Ohio GM Workers Voted for Trump. Now They Want Him to ‘Step Up’

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-27/trump-promised-jobs-for-ohio-voters-they-want-him-to-deliver

Trump gave GM that huge tax break worth billions but GM go fire thousands and make even more money.

Can’t feel sorry.

They should have known. They got what they voted for.

I actually can Understand the fears of these people. I remember Michael Moore warning Hillary Clinton that she and the Democrats needed to go to Detroit and see how the people were being neglected, losing their jobs and houses and how the city went from being a thriving city to being decimated.  Needed to assure them and show they care. Obviously same in Ohio. 

Too many governments neglect workers and don't seem to understand how losing jobs on mass destroy towns and cause depression, financial hardship and loss of esteem. I hate Trump with a passion but he falsely told workers that he would care for them again and they foolishly believed him.  Of course a multi millionaire who has always ripped of workers in his own business ventures was full of lies and garbage. He will always favour the rich and corporates over any worker. The people that voted for  him with the thought of trying something different as had been so neglected, have been screwed over by big business and the GOP.  

23 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

MUELLER. hurry. the. FUQ. UP 

Yes. Trump and his party are becoming more heartless, offensive, racist, elitist, uncaring, sexist every single day. The writing is more than just being on the Wall. 

@functions_X. That Trump article and his words on climate change just shows yet again what an ignorant, arrogant buffoon he is. As if he is smarter than scientists all over the world. Plus bringing up China and Russia and yet again blaming California for their devastating fires.  Waffling on about nothing too. He knows that many of his rabid supporters are conspiring theorists and therefore are climate change deniers. He is an extreme embarrassment. 

1 hour ago, Magician said:

:crazy:

To think the president of the United States is tweeting this rubbish. He still is using the tactic of deny, deny and then attack Hillary by calling her crooked plus the people investigating him for diversion and to try and change the focus.  

Just now, Jazzy Jan said:

To think the president of the United States is tweeting this rubbish. He still is using the tactic of deny, deny and then attack Hillary by calling her crooked plus the people investigating him for diversion and to try and change the focus.  

my biggest concern is some people fall for it

2 hours ago, runa said:

my biggest concern is some people fall for it

I know.  His supporters just follow everything he does anyway.  He is so ignorant and keeps getting caught out lying but there is a method to his madness as well.  Those diversion tactics and shifting the blame onto people investigating him are so transparent and stupid but he knows they will work with some people.