Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

4 hours ago, Magician said:

These Trump morons are so delusional :crazy:

I was reading her different tweet, my god what an idiot, is she for real ??? :rotfl:

1 hour ago, Magician said:

Oh FFS :bad:

The GOP are enabling and supporting Trump by interfering and obstructing all investigations into him.  Absolutely disgusting move by them with this action and everyone in the Republican Party should feel ashamed that this has been allowed to happen and speak out. 

Guest jamesshot

That was bad. Almost as bad as the ad from the GOP Gov nominee where he literally says things like "I drive big trucks and say Merry Christmas and want the illegals out of this country. If that offends you, too bad." They are a parody of themselves. The Onion and SNL come to life.

It is absolutely incredible to me that there are actually people out there (MILLIONS OF THEM) that GENUINELY are motivated by this type of shit. The fake 'War on Christmas', the idea that there are MILLIONS of Mexicans stampeding across the border, kneeling during the national anthem - they are TRULY bothered by it all. Never mind the decay in so many of our urban communities, the opiate problem ravaging rural America, the deficit which has EXPLODED again under Trump. Real issues that have serious consequences ARE NOT on their radar. 

No, they get whipped up into a frenzy by Trump and his accolades because people are taking away their right to say MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS.   

Deplorable's indeed. 

When is this shit going to end? And even when the orange one finally leaves (either in an ambulance or a police van one hopes) the political landscape is surely already irreparably damaged for at least a generation. Interested to see what the 'reset' position is. Demographically, what's Trump's level of support among young people for example?

I thought if Hillary win she wouldn't get a 2nd term. I actually don't think he will either now (if he's somehow still around). He's def. got around 30% of the country. But if 2020 ends up like '16 or worse where there's like 4 or 5 candidates esp some good ones votes will get split up and Trump could win with around only 35% a % which he will NEVER lose. Would be insane but def. possible since anything insane and unthinkable is possible now in the US.

Long as the Dems put up anyone who is nothing like Hillary (someone who strongly connects and motivates people, fresh and could communicate a message) they're gonna get almost every educated white women (Trump and the GOP have like 50% deficit with them now lol unlike '16), most educated men, every minority and younger person. In other words ALL Trump has now (and he knows this and doesnt give a shit) are batshit cra cra conspiracy Fox News faaar right racist inbred hillbillies. angry white rich middle aged and old straight men (and a few independents who are only sticking w/ him 'cause of their 401ks and the stock market or whatever). Yes, 'what' was shown in Tampa cursing out that reporter is a LOT of America and it's a vile mob but still not a majority. 

These brain dead Trumpsters don't even realize that attacking and undermining the media all the time is the way all Dictators, Fascists operate.   Seeing Americans turn on the press so violently for simply being there and doing their job is exactly what Trump and his ultra conservative allies want. 

Ivanka is even more evasive,  stupid and vague than I thought she was.  What does this stupid girl do ?  Cashing in on Daddy who is a heartless, lying man who gave her a cushy job doing nothing. 

4 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Ivanka is even more evasive,  stupid and vague than I thought she was.  What does this stupid girl do ?  Cashing in on Daddy who is a heartless, lying man who gave her a cushy job doing nothing. 

yup 

Far Right demonstrators are gathering in Portland as we speak, in what some news outlets are saying could shape up to be another Charlottesville. I live nearby and am worried about my home city becoming another nazi playground for these fucks.

“They’ve had enough of a President who separates families and puts babies in cages ... every day he does something worse than the day before. And he tops it, and tops it, and tops it. I believe that Trump is loathed in America, that people are embarrassed and ashamed of who he is.”  - Rosie O'Donnell explains why she's leading Broadway stars in a protest of the President https://cnn.it/2MmHn6d