Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

Guest jamesshot

We are living in a special hell right now. Watching treason in real time. I've never seen anything like it. There really aren't words.

1 hour ago, KalamazooJay said:

I mean, it’s treason. Right? Did he not just get up on the world stage and commit treason? 

A stunning display from this madman even by Trumpian standards. Just. Wow. 

Trump is as always playing straight to his mindless cult of followers.  The ones that cheer on the whole "  America first"  message and fall for the continual lies that he tells them.  The ones that love it if Trump "sticks it up"  to Europe or insults nations that the USA have been friends with for so long while he peddles how great the USA is and how everyone takes advantage of them.  I can see a time where the rest of the world just rejects the USA unless the damage he is doing is undone. Notice how the protesters in the UK were pointing out that they loved Americans but not Trump.  He is really taking a wrecking ball completely to the USA reputation and it is unfair to the American people to have him represent them.  Surely they must see this. 

This comment from the Washington Post says it all.  

If Trump is right  — then this could mean Americans wanted exactly what they are getting right now: a president who burns alliances, insults allies, sides with Putin over the American government, ignores Russia’s abuses and bashes the free press across Europe.

Guest jamesshot

Are we living in reality? 

I am LMFAO at the backtracking. The worst backtracking I have ever seen. Weak, impotent man.

Aw shucks...he's just shakin things up snowflakes. He LOVES America while you libtards don't :lmao::ugh::crazy: Watch his numbers actually f'king go UP!!His base 30% of the country AIN'T leaving the cult.  IN'fking'SANE! 

15 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Aw shucks...he's just shakin things up snowflakes. He LOVES America while you libtards don't :lmao::ugh::crazy: Watch his numbers actually f'king go UP!!His base 30% of the country AIN'T leaving the cult.  IN'fking'SANE! 

If people believe that absolute bulldust he is peddling,  they are certifiable.  :wacko:

It is scary that this disgusting buffoon still has followers. 

3 hours ago, LSD said:

:crazy:

pathetic - it just goes to show how dumb he thinks his followers are that he would even think of trying to get them to believe this horseshit

Guest jamesshot
1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

If people believe that absolute bulldust he is peddling,  they are certifiable.  :wacko:

It is scary that this disgusting buffoon still has followers. 

I read somewhere today that 32% of Australians support his job performance! What gives?????? 

Guest jamesshot
1 hour ago, swimtoshore said:

pathetic - it just goes to show how dumb he thinks his followers are that he would even think of trying to get them to believe this horseshit

They interviewed some today and yup, they still support him! Nothing will change their minds so I wish people would stop talking to them. They don't use logic or basic comprehension skills. They're zombies.

Unless the Democrats win the House or Senate (or both) in November, we're fucked. For a long long time. Hell, we might be fucked for a long time as it is.

They ALL know they're gonna boil in the seediest scorching pot in hell. Not if but when. At this point it's FULL hardcore Jonestown Kool-aid suicide mode. 

11 minutes ago, Nightshade said:

Unless the Democrats win the House or Senate (or both) in November, we're fucked. For a long long time. Hell, we might be fucked for a long time as it is.

Um..wouldnt at ALL be surprised if the 'appropriate' things haven't already been taken care of for Nov. '18 , 2020 etc...which is why things are 100x off the rails now and accelerating by the minute. Was bonkers before but shit is full nuclear now. Truly scary shit right now. Fck the strong  'economy'. Almost ANY semi normal sane Repub, Dem or whoever would be leading this SAME economy. I am (even in a country like America) still 24/7 completely dropping my jaw over HOW THE F are 40% of Americans this f'king dense...I mean out of their skulls to find any of this acceptable. 

14 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Um..wouldnt at ALL be surprised if the 'appropriate' things haven't already been taken care of for Nov. '18 , 2020 etc...which is why things are 100x off the rails now and accelerating by the minute. Was bonkers before but shit is full nuclear now. Truly scary shit right now. Fck the strong  'economy'. Almost ANY semi normal sane Repub, Dem or whoever would be leading this SAME economy. I am (even in a country like America) still 24/7 completely dropping my jaw over HOW THE F are 40% of Americans this f'king dense...I mean out of their skulls to find any of this acceptable. 

Years of brainwashing by conservative media. I know it's a tired defense, but I know so many family members glued to Fox & Friends. It's like Jonestown 2018 over here. And I honestly don't feel bad about the Nazi Germany comparisons anymore. Surely, we are not putting people in ovens, but the vitriol in this nation is only get worse by the day.

On 18 July 2018 at 10:08 AM, jamesshot said:

I read somewhere today that 32% of Australians support his job performance! What gives?????? 

Have not read that. Not sure why Australians would be asked to rate him. 

Interesting though that our most ultra conservative and right wing columnists for Rupert Murdoch's papers in Andrew Bolt and Rita Panihi are major Trump supporters. Read today's issue of the Herald Scum at work and Andrew Bolt as usual is again defending him. Murdoch is fully behind Trump. Sickening.  The Age newspaper in comparison is disgusted by Trump. 

1 hour ago, Magician said:

Once again, Hillary Clinton warned us about all of this...

That says it all about Trump and Putin. 

Trump really is a very weak public speaker who just bluffs his way through everything. It is bizarre that he has this cult following, because he is not articulate, intelligent, humorous or inspiring. I just don't get it. 

Guest jamesshot
9 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

That says it all about Trump and Putin. 

Trump really is a very weak public speaker who just bluffs his way through everything. It is bizarre that he has this cult following, because he is not articulate, intelligent, humorous or inspiring. I just don't get it. 

If you read the indictment of Maria Butina, Russian spy, it clearly says there are secret societies within the Republican Party aligned with Russia. She infiltrated the NRA and other conservative groups, had an affair with a "leading conservative" and has pics with so many prominent GOPers. This rot goes deep and shows conservatives here will sell out their country for power. The Russian collusion goes far beyond Pres Bone Spurs. 

Please read Seth Abramson's 65 point take on the Butina indictment. It is long but worth your time because this has the GOP shitting their pants. We are talking collusion from the top to the bottom.