Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

On 7/2/2018 at 8:27 PM, Kurt420 said:

Pfft....I'd rather have Gaga herself than what we have now. Being chummy with "Hollywood Elites" seems so innocuous compared to the reality now.....and at least she had some sort of political background that could be "sugarcoated". Now we have a narcissistic, fame whore that is doing on the job training that's destroying the world. And before anyone says...."but it could've been worse with Hillary".....maybe so, but we'll never know. I just know I'd rather not be a passenger in a plane where the "pilot" has never seen a cockpit before, even if the other pilot in question may have had a cocktail or two before getting on the plane.

But it's ok.....isn't this kinda what some wanted? The Susan Sarandon type crowd? What'd they say? "Trump will bring the revolution"? Soooo, here's the revolution. Enjoy!

Oh shut up. We voted for the damn bitch in record numbers, she won the popular vote and still lost. 

Blame her damn team and not Susan Sarandon for having an unpopular opinion. 

This is why Trump will win again. He has a solid message, it’s horrible, but solid. Meanwhile the Democrats are STILL blaming absolutely everyone but themselves about the epic lost they suffered. It’s Susan Sarandon’s fault WAAAAAAAAA. 

When will he be in Great Britain? Can't wait to see the crowds demonstrating against this idiot. It's gonna be fun and uplifting to see people make a stand. But I guess in his warped mind he will claim people are just there to cheer to him. He really is the Pippi Longstocking of politics. And not only because of the red hair. 

Will Nov 6th just get the fuq here already!! If Dems don't demolish/steamroll this shit, its OVER for the US . US will officially be giving the stamp of approval as a 3rd....4th world autocracy being run by a Z list game-show host reject shitbag with racist, hillbilly Nazis running the entire government. I absolutely would not be surprised if the Dems either under-perform or actually LOSE seats in Congress! lol. Fact he still rambles the same tired incoherent shit 2 to 3 years later at a rally to the same brain dead musty mob of minions who give the same exact loud excited reactions is beyond horrifying. And every one of them will come out to the polls this Nov. for their mango maniacal messiah this year and 2020! 

:wacko:

NYT: Trump lawyers make new demands before a Mueller interview

President Donald J. Trump's legal team demanded that before the President agrees to an interview, the special counsel's team must prove it has evidence of Trump committing a crime and that it needs testimony from the President to conclude its probe, according to a report by The New York Times.

https://cnn.it/2MY9YPw

On 7/6/2018 at 9:35 AM, ULIZOS said:

Oh shut up. We voted for the damn bitch in record numbers, she won the popular vote and still lost. 

Blame her damn team and not Susan Sarandon for having an unpopular opinion. 

This is why Trump will win again. He has a solid message, it’s horrible, but solid. Meanwhile the Democrats are STILL blaming absolutely everyone but themselves about the epic lost they suffered. It’s Susan Sarandon’s fault WAAAAAAAAA. 

Sadly, I have to agree that he'll win again barring something drastic of course......which in this current shit show we're living in anything is possible but it's not looking good. I'm definitely not saying it was just that "Susan Sarandon mentality" that got him elected but it contributed.....along with about 50 other things. It was like a perfect storm of things really including what many viewed as an overall "meh" candidate to begin with and Dems in general just not having their shit together.....far too over confident. She had a record number of votes but if only just a few more that may have been "Bernie or Bust", "I can't vote for either" or the independent voters would've voted for her, then she would've got it. Trump really did come at an absolutely perfect time.

Guest eroticerotic

he will win again.  if you're not this youre that. if youre that youre this.  all I've seen people do is blame each other for everything instead of just realizing we are all different and we need to come together based on what is logical, reasonable, universal, COMMUNICATE and have a CLEAR plan. Trump is a symptom..

6 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Sadly, I have to agree that he'll win again barring something drastic of course......which in this current shit show we're living in anything is possible but it's not looking good. I'm definitely not saying it was just that "Susan Sarandon mentality" that got him elected but it contributed.....along with about 50 other things. It was like a perfect storm of things really including what many viewed as an overall "meh" candidate to begin with and Dems in general just not having their shit together.....far too over confident. She had a record number of votes but if only just a few more that may have been "Bernie or Bust", "I can't vote for either" or the independent voters would've voted for her, then she would've got it. Trump really did come at an absolutely perfect time.

which is most likely why he didnt run in 2012. As much as he despised Obama then and now, prob. knew he'd win. And also knew that Hillary would run in 2016 and would be the absolute perfect (or imperfect/horrid candidate) to run against at the right/perfect time. Hearing more and more he decided to run well before 2015.  'Everything' she represented was exactly why he knew 2016 would be perfect. Even though I think he's seriously mad and major personality disorders (at the minimum) he's not dumb in the least. Hillary had the Ivy League smarts. Trump has the street thug, instinctive, media smarts. Even if he's insane in other ways he's brilliant w/ 'those smarts' (very similar to Hitler and other evil dictators). He has the EXACT same wiring as they do. He's not 'showing signs' of those evil people, he absolutely is rapidly trying to become a Dictator.

These midterms are crucial. MUST be some check on him. If not, I think easily by 2020 he not only wins but democracy in the US will officially end. And Trump won't be the first. They'll be someone on the far left who'll emerge who is every bit as polarizing and dangerous (Maxine Waters type). Love her but wouldn't want her or someone like her president. I think center left/right is forever over. 

How crazy are Trumpsters :gross:  Talk about cult mentality.   Does the fact he demonstrates absolutey NONE of the so called Christian values these people preach about just go over their heads ? 

DhdjnZjWsAEYm0J.jpg:large

I'd vote for the next Democrats candidate if they can get rid of Pelosi, Schumer, Warren and Waters. You'll get my vote!

Edited by reQuiem4adream

Guest jamesshot
3 hours ago, reQuiem4adream said:

I'd vote for the next Democrats candidate if they can get rid of Pelosi, Schumer, Warren and Waters. You'll get my vote!

Why if? That's the problem. They can't pander to every single person who wants the Dems to be perfect. If that is what it takes for you to vote then do what you gotta do because it's not going to happen. I would think the shitstorm we are experiencing would be enough. 

13 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

So Trump ranting about NATO now.  He really does not care less about the state of the World or unity with the USA's allies.  

His allies are Poutine and Kim Jong, now. All the others are his enemies, even Canada, what used to be his closest friend. This is just insane.

Guest jamesshot

He is doing this for his own political fortunes. His base sees this as him fighting for them when his tariff's are hurting them bad yet they still support him. His supporters are pushing that narrative. They are literally losing their jobs and still support him because "he is fighting for us". The hell he is. It is all entertainment, for show, to give him that message. He's going to crash the economy but if he still wins, it's all good. 

He really does not care about insulting his allies.  I have never seen a president insult so many other nations and gloat about how much America does for them.  This whole "  America first"  may please his rabid supporters but it is such bad form.  Fancy attacking Canada, Germany, Mexico for example and imply that America carries them. .  Meanwhile he continues to crawl to Russia.  Such an embarrassment to the United States. 

Petition w/ latest choosing of Brett Kavanaugh to the SCOTUS; he will bring to bear Constitutional integrity. May he interpret the law providently. May his eyes be kept on the prize of Constitutional virtue over political dogma.Reciprocate same thoughts to the other jurists on the bench. Supplicate over time that judicial tyranny may desist. Still are major cases yet to be decided; by justices.

dbf7b9cda371c6ce5ea5df7fb76a054e.jpg

adams_70.jpg

Edited by Anselme_Cristian

Guest jamesshot

He just said the EU is the foe of the USA. This shit is brazen and right out in the open. He's Putin's bitch. Putin owns the Republican party and Trump Lock, stock and treasonous barrel. 

2 hours ago, jamesshot said:

He just said the EU is the foe of the USA. This shit is brazen and right out in the open. He's Putin's bitch. Putin owns the Republican party and Trump Lock, stock and treasonous barrel. 

He says the EU is a foe, Russia is a foe 'in some ways' and China is an economic foe but good in other ways. So according to him, the EU is now the US' biggest foe.

WTF???????