Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

26 minutes ago, Hector said:

THIS.

Not only regarding to US politics,

but overall the whole world.

On the other hand, Saudi Arabias new prince kissing his ass, saying Palestine has to go with Trump or stop mourning. So much about brotherhood between the arabs palestine and saudis.

They couldn’t report on the deaths of the Palestinians. Too much Stormy Daniels news to cover. 

So disgusting. I hate our media more and more with each passing day. They just keep profiting off of this madness and are laughing all the way to the bank. 

Well the reason there are many casualties over there now its because they are protesting in  a very violent ways at the borders between Gaza and Israel. Now I'm not questioning their right to protest but this is going like this for few weeks by now… every week they are doing it but this week its bigger in its scale because of the Nakba Day. They know that its VERY risky going to the borders and throwing petrol bombs and trying destroy the fence and cross it. But the Hamas is pushing them to do it or at least not stopping them from doing it and of course also takes part of the protests. The idf is definitely not going to let them cross the borders, they know it, and still they are doing it repeatedly. For what? So you got the world talking about it, painting Israel bad again but at the costs of your lives. What a great protest. Now I'm not blaming the Palestinians people, I'm blaming the Hamas the terror organization that basically in charge there. Hamas is making zero efforts in making their lives better so the Palestinians are frustrated and desperate and it's just sad that they live over there like that.
The thing is that at the end of the day NOBODY cares about them, definitely none of the other Arab nations. Yes some nations makes statements about what is happening there, some people doing "#freepalestine". However, nobody really cares. The same way nobody really cares about Syria. No one wants to get involved in this thing. So it will keep going until someone will take the leading hand from the Hamas and really try to improve their lives.

Its disgusting how the american ‘free press' are trying hard to imply that Palestinians are to be blamed for their Genocide... 🤮

1 hour ago, Nessie said:

Its disgusting how the american ‘free press' are trying hard to imply that Palestinians are to be blamed for their Genocide... 🤮

Well. it's because we have a disgusting press. 

This is same press who helped elect Donald Trump so they could profit off of his insanity. Fuck the country. Fuck the progress made under Obama. Fuck it all. As long as he continues to say crazy shit and tweet out blatant lies on a daily basis, they get their pockets lined with profits. 

He'll be reelected in 2020. No problem. 

7 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

Well. it's because we have a disgusting press. 

This is same press who helped elect Donald Trump so they could profit off of his insanity. Fuck the country. Fuck the progress made under Obama. Fuck it all. As long as he continues to say crazy shit and tweet out blatant lies on a daily basis, they get their pockets lined with profits. 

He'll be reelected in 2020. No problem. 

The Press HAS TO concentrate on the dreadful things he and his government are doing.  I am tired of them concentrating on things that don't matter.  People don't care about consensual affairs or that he eats cheeseburgers etc.  Waste of time reporting those things or talking about them in detail.   The more they report on mass of things that are are not of great importance instead of concentrating on the harm he is doing and his disgusting behaviour that goes against what everyone should stand for - he will simply keep going on his merry way.  The fact also that so many are buying into the conspiracy theories that keep being thrown about is helping him.  It is so upsetting and dangerous that he is continually sprouting out about "  fake news"  etc when he is caught out completely lying,  but sadly it is being bought by his supporters hook, line and sinker.  

Um..this shitbag is actually in/around near record high poll #s (for him) which was enough to WIN (even with day after day after day of dire 'news' coverage). Record ratings for the news networks, can't turn away etc etc..so...WHY would they want someone like f'king Kristen Gillibrand to cover 24/7. WHO would care? They'd lose serious bank. They claim they loathe him but behind the scenes are all laughing at us...hard and absolutely having multiple orgasms with the daily disaster $hit 'show' again.. SHOW. Yes, these fools created this swamp monster and are now desensitizing people to the most unthinkable hideous shit in history. 

EASILY will get 4 more years if things simply stay in/around the way things are (even w/ sky rocketing gas prices and Mueller 'closing' in lol). Things weren't as bad as year ago (same economy, rocketing stock market, way lower gas prices etc...) yet he was 5-10 points lower in the polls! Kasich and some other duds tries to challenge him (either for the Republican nomination, Indepedent or whatever), Dems nominate Hillary light Tracy Flick 2.0 Kristen Gillbrand, Harris or Obama light (Booker) simply for the p*ssy and/or minority factor..again vs a truly strong, quality, different kind of candidate. Trump easily keeps his 40-45% zombie schmucks who haven't and will NOT bolt=he easily wins. Simple math, transparent scenario and path to victory coming. He knows what he's doing ('dementia' this lol) and we all know it. 

4 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

The Press HAS TO concentrate on the dreadful things he and his government are doing.  I am tired of them concentrating on things that don't matter.  People don't care about consensual affairs or that he eats cheeseburgers etc.  Waste of time reporting those things or talking about them in detail.   The more they report on mass of things that are are not of great importance instead of concentrating on the harm he is doing and his disgusting behaviour that goes against what everyone should stand for - he will simply keep going on his merry way.  The fact also that so many are buying into the conspiracy theories that keep being thrown about is helping him.  It is so upsetting and dangerous that he is continually sprouting out about "  fake news"  etc when he is caught out completely lying,  but sadly it is being bought by his supporters hook, line and sinker.  

This. It's basically ALL a 24/7 really, really bad late night cable Russian Mafia Movie (one the critics loathe but the masses of simple sheeple eat up (and can't get enough of) starring all these slimy, sinister characters. There's a leader of it all who tweets rambles insane. asinine shit on Twitter. Turn on your TV in the morning and throughout the day and night you almost instantly wonder 'what' the next shocking ('breaking news') is in this epic train wreck you can't turn away from no matter where u turn. Yet, they rarely harp on...um..far right bat shit cra cra super young circuit court judges being on the bench for life! who wanna take away rights basically for everyone who isn't old white, greedy, evil and super rich, the specifics of his disastrous policies and what harm they're causing and are gonna cause. 

On 17 May 2018 at 1:41 PM, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

This. It's basically ALL a 24/7 really, really bad late night cable Russian Mafia Movie (one the critics loathe but the masses of simple sheeple eat up (and can't get enough of) starring all these slimy, sinister characters. There's a leader of it all who tweets rambles insane. asinine shit on Twitter. Turn on your TV in the morning and throughout the day and night you almost instantly wonder 'what' the next shocking ('breaking news') is in this epic train wreck you can't turn away from no matter where u turn. Yet, they rarely harp on...um..far right bat shit cra cra super young circuit court judges being on the bench for life! who wanna take away rights basically for everyone who isn't old white, greedy, evil and super rich, the specifics of his disastrous policies and what harm they're causing and are gonna cause. 

It depresses me that so many suport Trump.  

On 17 May 2018 at 11:18 AM, Hector said:

Animals? Don’t hold back Donald, you know you want to say even worse. :pleasedie:

How can anyone NOT find this excuse for a human repulsive, dangerous and frightening ? 

12 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

It depresses me that so many suport Trump.  

And the high chance of him getting re-elected in 2020 made us more depress.

On 4/25/2018 at 6:38 PM, VogueMusic said:

How...ironic.

Listen you little bitch, I may not have a filter, but show me ONE POST IN THIS THREAD or any other politics thread where I said something based on nothing.

I ALWAYS do research before I start rambling and unless it's the stupid the sky is falling in Spain thread where I just love stirring the pot for no good reason, I always try my damn hardest to know what I'm talking about before sharing my point of view.

10 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

Listen you little bitch, I may not have a filter, but show me ONE POST IN THIS THREAD or any other politics thread where I said something based on nothing.

I ALWAYS do research before I start rambling and unless it's the stupid the sky is falling in Spain thread where I just love stirring the pot for no good reason, I always try my damn hardest to know what I'm talking about before sharing my point of view.

tumblr_inline_o3t4p1YwJC1tgz31u_500.gif

On 5/16/2018 at 3:46 PM, Jazzy Jan said:

All true.  But I think the Stormy Daniels issue is somewhat significant. It's not so much about the affair itself, who she is, etc..... it's that it's another window into how corrupt he and his mafia-like thug cronies are - buying folks off, threats, the tactics and crimes involved in shutting it down, etc.  While most of it will probably go over peoples' heads, and perhaps the press isn't covering it like they should...there is actually something significant there.

I agree that a lot of the real issues policy-wise, what he and the GOP are doing in the courts, etc. are even more important...but something tells me most people probably aren't going to care about that either. There is a frightening acceptance, or apathy, now about what should never have been normalized... and I'm not sure people (outside of those already 'woke') really care right now...until it hits a point where they personally get affected again - war, losing their homes, massive unemployment again, another recession or even a depression...which considering what the GOP is doing now, we're headed for all over again.

Guest jamesshot

Watch this story and you will see how absurd his supporters are. This massive tax cut is obviously NOT going to most workers but is instead being used to enrich shareholders yet these people STILL support him. This is 5th massive tax cut for the wealthy since 1981 and every time the rich just pocket the money and close businesses or move them overseas. Workers get screwed. The two times we have raised taxes on the wealthy since 1993, the economy boomed and our deficit has gone down substantially. Now our deficit is skyrocketing to a trillion again with not a worry from conservatives. These people have an abusive relationship with the Republican party. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/economy/harley-davidson-workers-stunned-plant-closure-after-tax-cut-n876901

Guest jamesshot

I caught the end of a CNN segment (at 2:47pm CST) about a GOP candidate saying Madonna was a narcissistic skank with crooked teeth who was in the illuminati. He also said Beyonce and Taylor Swift were in the illuminati. Maybe Crooked Teeth Narcissistic Illuminati Skank should be her new album title!?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/25/politics/kfile-illinois-republican-nominee-illuminati/index.html

Edited by jamesshot

11 hours ago, Magician said:

Says the man who's a corrupt piece of shit and INVITED TRUMP TO OUR NATIONAL PALACE MOMENTS AFTER ALL THE HORRIBLE SHIT TRUMP SAID about us BEFORE he had won the election

On 5/31/2018 at 11:21 AM, Magician said:

On 6/1/2018 at 1:28 PM, VogueMusic said:

jesus fucking christ.

2 hours ago, nightcutter said:

:madgemanson:

This is so stupid that it is both comical and frightening.   Who does Trump meet to discuss prison reform and sentencing ?   Not a criminal lawyer or someone who is in that field but instead Kim Kardashian. !