Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

Guest jamesshot
9 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

The deficit has absolutely NOTHING to do with the recession. How In the world do tax cuts make the economy unstable??? Do you really think if Democrats go away for two years the deficit will make everything go to shit and then they will come in with Someone super duper fit for the job in 2020 like Oprah and POOF deficit gone :lmao: . 

I’ve said this before but it seems like you guys WANT things to go to shit just so you can say “see, I told you you shouldn’t have voted for Trump.” It’s the same thing the Republicans did with Obama. 

Meanwhile, in the real world, the economy is doing well and Trump is the worst but he’s done nothing to the economy to lead anyone to believe that the economy is going to hell anytime soon. And a president has never lost reelection when the economy isn’t doing well. 

I'm using what many economist are saying (and the GOP used to say when they were the minority) is deficits nearing or over a trillion when times are good is a recipe for inflation and an overheated economy. Yes, things are going fine now, as they were under Obama. Massive tax cuts during great times, leading to massive deficits as is happening, is never good. Running deficits during bad times to stimulate the economy is smart. Pumping massive amounts of money into the economy when times are good is not going to end well. We've seen there is a tipping point for how low taxes can get to where it harms the economy. Kansas is a prime example. And Louisiana.

I want things to go well and him still lose. Like you said, when the economy is doing good the incumbent wins. He likely will not be around to run again. We've never had a hot streak like 09-18 with the economy. Ever. Economists left and right expect it to end sooner than later. Who knows though. I hope it keeps up, he is out and the GOP loses because they suck more than the Dems. 

Guest jamesshot
9 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

That’s not what I find funny. What’s funny is that democrats were like waaaaaaa Trump has no experience he’s just a tv personality waaaaa and then Oprah gives a little speech and people Somehow think that means she’s fit for the highest position in public office and one of the most important in the entire world despite having literally ZERO experience. 

People on both sides of the political spectrum are just as retarded and I blame the internet because now EVERYONE thinks they have the right to open their damn mouth just because they can. 

And the only reason why this upsets me is because yeah, sure, Republicans are the fucking worst, but they know how to win. Democrats only win when people are fed up with the Republicans. 

I'm not team Oprah because of what you said. I'm team Oprah (really team Gavin Newsome but that is another discussion) for President because the only way to beat a cult of personality is with another cult of personality. Fire with fire. Give me another alternative. Trump is too big a personality to counter with any one other than a huge personality. 

And it wasn't that Trump had no experience. It was his experience was terrible. Having said that, both sides have forever downed the weakness of the other side. The GOP would have done the same if the Dems ran Mark Cuban against Romney. What both sides need is to be held accountable when they make asinine arguments. Fat change that will happen.

Yes, they do know how to win and the Dems always blow it. No argument there.

Untitled.jpg

new Time cover. :dead:Time and the Daily News are the best!! 

I know I know the whole world has had this thought/ wish like 1000x "oh..this or that is what'll finally take him down" . I'm gonna go all out here and say (out of everything) this moment really feels different. Stormy Daniels and esp. her hunky, brilliant rock star lawyer Michael Avenatti I think are NOT f'king around. Whatever all that rumored horrific opp research that was supposed to (and should of!) came out a week or two before the election..I think we're gonna finally see it very, very soon (and more)! I'm an impatient fucker like most who want this shit to just be over already. But feel it's all about the timing. Everything may come in at once. Superstormy style to ensure he's 10 feet under and that there's nothing the GOP parasites can do about it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Never liked him from the start, but could the French warmonger get anymore up Trump's arse? (and no, the empty words of his speech to congress today don't change the fact that he's a weasel)

17 minutes ago, Kim said:

Never liked him from the start, but could the French warmonger get anymore up Trump's arse? (and no, the empty words of his speech to congress today don't change the fact that he's a weasel)

Macron's looks of adoration for Trump was sickening.   Their hand holding,  jokey blokey  "bromance"  display was so over the top.  They are partners now with the bombing of Syria -  Just sickening. 

Never trust a banker which of course if what Macron is. 

Sorry to derail but this does also allude to Trump. Australia is finally having a Royal Commission into banks and the stories,  incidents and downright corruption of the top sections of banking while completely ripping off the middle and working class is getting massive attention as all the stories are pouring out to the public. .  I don't know why so many people are completely stunned at the unbelievable way the banking and corporate world rip off people illegally  but it is going to hopefully stop the crazy tax cuts proposal to the corporate and business world.  It makes me mad that people think that millionaires and rich share holders will use this whole "trickle down"  method.   They never have and never will.   Trump of course passed his tax cut bill that massively favours the wealthy and corporate businesses and his crazy blind supporters who are struggling to make ends meet, still think he is in it for them.  Just sad. 

23 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Sorry to derail but this does also allude to Trump. Australia is finally having a Royal Commission into banks and the stories,  incidents and downright corruption of the top sections of banking while completely ripping off the middle and working class is getting massive attention as all the stories are pouring out to the public. .  I don't know why so many people are completely stunned at the unbelievable way the banking and corporate world rip off people illegally  but it is going to hopefully stop the crazy tax cuts proposal to the corporate and business world.  It makes me mad that people think that millionaires and rich share holders will use this whole "trickle down"  method.   They never have and never will.   Trump of course passed his tax cut bill that massively favours the wealthy and corporate businesses and his crazy blind supporters who are struggling to make ends meet, still think he is in it for them.  Just sad. 

IF Australia is anything like the UK at the moment, then there will be a bit of faux outrage, nothing will get done, everyone won't care anymore and things will carry on as before..

The latest in a long line of scandals to hit the Tory party in the UK is the treatment of the so called Windrush generation - people who came over here after the war from the Caribbean perfectly legally and who are British citizens, worked and payed their taxes for 40 years being wrongly targetted by the home office as illegal immigrants resulting in many of them losing their jobs, their homes, being deported, being disbarred from re-entering the country from holidays etc etc. Downright vile and racist abuse of legislation that under any other era would have resulted in the resignation of  the Home Secretery if not the Prime Minister. But in today's climate you can just give a quick apology, carry on and get away with anything. Especially if you're a lame duck with the Brexit bomb shackled to your ankles like May, and no -one actually wants your thankless job.

And the mainstream media/BBC of course have propogated an anti-semitism smear aganst Corbyn to take the heat off the real offenders. There really is something rotten at the heart of politics and the media right now.

28 minutes ago, Kim said:

IF Australia is anything like the UK at the moment, then there will be a bit of faux outrage, nothing will get done, everyone won't care anymore and things will carry on as before..

The latest in a long line of scandals to hit the Tory party in the UK is the treatment of the so called Windrush generation - people who came over here after the war from the Caribbean perfectly legally and who are British citizens, worked and payed their taxes for 40 years being wrongly targetted by the home office as illegal immigrants resulting in many of them losing their jobs, their homes, being deported, being disbarred from re-entering the country from holidays etc etc. Downright vile and racist abuse of legislation that under any other era would have resulted in the resignation of  the Home Secretery if not the Prime Minister. But in today's climate you can just give a quick apology, carry on and get away with anything. Especially if you're a lame duck with the Brexit bomb shackled to your ankles like May, and no -one actually wants your thankless job.

And the mainstream media/BBC of course have propogated an anti-semitism smear aganst Corbyn to take the heat off the real offenders. There really is something rotten at the heart of politics and the media right now.

That is appalling.  I call Theresa May the dementor of politics.  She is disgusting and has no scruples.  She looks and acts like one of the dementors who suck people's souls out.  I have noticed the Murdoch press here actively spew hate against Corbyn as well.   Surprise, surprise,  our conservative tabloid papers like the Herald Scum defend Trump a lot. 

I have noticed today that politicians seem to crawl out of problems by apologizing and letting things blow over.  It also depends on what the media's agenda is.  This Royal commission was not wanted by the Government or by the Murdoch press who said it was a waste of money but was pushed by the ALP.  It has been an eye opener for a lot of people that were naive about how little wealthy shareholders and banks think of them.  Stuff like deliberately giving customers bad money advice to get cash out of them,  deliberately charging them for service fees when they did not even use the services and continuing to take money out of accounts of deceased people while fully knowing they had passed away.  So much more is coming out.  Worth having a look at if people have time.   They should be charged with fraud. 

I know a lot of people are exposing Trump too for giving the wealthiest people tax cuts while making health care harder and harder for poorer people to afford.   I will never understand that lack of compassion for other people.  

On 4/11/2018 at 5:02 AM, ULIZOS said:

People on both sides of the political spectrum are just as retarded and I blame the internet because now EVERYONE thinks they have the right to open their damn mouth just because they can.

How...ironic.

On 4/11/2018 at 5:14 AM, ULIZOS said:

Meanwhile, in the real world, the economy is doing well and Trump is the worst but he’s done nothing to the economy to lead anyone to believe that the economy is going to hell anytime soon. And a president has never lost reelection when the economy isn’t doing well. 

The economy doing well at the moment has nothing to do with Trump.

Trump and the GOP's economic/tax policies really won't be felt until 2019/2020+. Many predict it will wreak havoc on the economy, in time.

On 4/2/2018 at 4:12 PM, Jazzy Jan said:

This is some seriously TERRIFYING shit. 

Sinclair Media buying up local stations across the country to push a far-right agenda even worse than Faux News.

Good god.

2 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

Trump and the GOP's economic/tax policies really won't be felt until 2019/2020+. Many predict it will wreak havoc on the economy, in time.

THANK YOU.

Most of his policies have barely gone into effect and he's already being credited for saving the economy. I can't :lmao:

19 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

That is appalling.  I call Theresa May the dementor of politics.  She is disgusting and has no scruples.  She looks and acts like one of the dementors who suck people's souls out.  I have noticed the Murdoch press here actively spew hate against Corbyn as well.   Surprise, surprise,  our conservative tabloid papers like the Herald Scum defend Trump a lot. 

She's vile, and such inhumane nastiness coming from a 'vicar's daughter' too :grr:

22 hours ago, Kim said:

but the most important thing is he's hot right?? :chuckle:

you know I'm being sarcastic

16 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

but the most important thing is he's hot right?? :chuckle:

you know I'm being sarcastic

He looks like Rumpelstiltskin

rumple2.jpg

1 hour ago, Kim said:

She's vile, and such inhumane nastiness coming from a 'vicar's daughter' too :grr:

Awful woman in every way possible.  Has not got a compassionate bone in her body. 

46 minutes ago, LSD said:

My God, how can anyone support this deranged untruthful man who never takes any responsibility for anything but deflects by ranting about others.  He keeps using the expression " draining the Swamp"  as he knows this phrase helped him reach undecided voters. He is doing nothing of the sort though. It is embarrassing listening and watching him. 

2 hours ago, LSD said:

I knew some sort of diversionary tactic was on the way to get everyone talking about something else for the next couple of months, and here it is. 

She was magnificent.

I love seeing all of these republicans clutch their pearls and pretend to be OUTRAGED over how VULGAR she was when their fearless leader is constantly disparaging everyone under the sun and has been a vulgar shitbag his entire life. If anything, I thought Michelle Wolf was fairly tame. I wish she would've really unloaded on that cow eyed monstrosity, Sarah Huckabee Sanders. That bitch and her daddy run around waving their *s, yet she gets up there every single day and tells blatant lie after lie. 

She's so fucking awful.  

She was brilliant. Truly.

I had seen her on a comedy series on HBO a few months back. I think it's the one hosted by two female comics, can't remember the names. Anyway, she was amazing on there too.

15 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

She was magnificent.

I love seeing all of these republicans clutch their pearls and pretend to be OUTRAGED over how VULGAR she was when their fearless leader is constantly disparaging everyone under the sun and has been a vulgar shitbag his entire life. If anything, I thought Michelle Wolf was fairly tame. I wish she would've really unloaded on that cow eyed monstrosity, Sarah Huckabee Sanders. That bitch and her daddy run around waving their *s, yet she gets up there every single day and tells blatant lie after lie. 

She's so fucking awful.  

THIS.

These ReThugs and fascist alt-righters are the BIGGEST hypocrites.

Talk about triggered snowflakes.

She was absolutely fanf'kingtastic!! Lol harder every time I watch it now. Picture perfect lines and delivery!! Seems the 'backlash' more and more is pooping right back into the far right conservatives (and even some 'liberal') HYPOCRITICAL jackass faces. I think some of the liberal fools who are giving her shit (like Mika from Morning Joe) is because Michelle seriously slayed with her calling out the slime bag greedy opportunists who are a HUGE part why this hideous beast is running the country. The Mikas and Joes and others (CNN!) had him on and televised his dreadful rallies almost 24/f'king 7 for over a year!! Michelle skinned them and exposed their faux 'disgust' bullshit for Trump when because of him they are killing it now with rating$$$!

A recent pic 'leaked' of some dinner showing Don Lemon, Michael Avenatti (who I def. heart), Gayle King posing with *Sean Hannity (who took a selfie of all of them) 😒. They all had massive smiles on their faces looking they were all equally eating up how much they're all suckering the public as they bankroll! Again. Michelle called them (exposed) ALL out and that's why many are salty. 

Well, Arafat and Peres got that Nobel for the very same reasons! And Obama!

You create havoc and if you lift your little finger to find a solution you’re awarded :lol: