Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

I don’t get how some people can say we should focus on his work as a president and this is only tabloid trash. For a start he’s tabloid trash. He made a career out of being a tabloid fixture. He even became president because of people going to vote for him cus he’s a celebrity. People have seemed to forget that. The people who went to vote for him are also the same people who are going to eat up this stuff. But yes anything to distract us from the awful truth that is bad president.. possibly the worst ever in the history of the USA. 

1 hour ago, MeakMaker said:

I don’t get how some people can say we should focus on his work as a president and this is only tabloid trash. For a start he’s tabloid trash. He made a career out of being a tabloid fixture. He even became president because of people going to vote for him cus he’s a celebrity. People have seemed to forget that. The people who went to vote for him are also the same people who are going to eat up this stuff. But yes anything to distract us from the awful truth that is bad president.. possibly the worst ever in the history of the USA. 

Nah..stick a fork into the fat orange senile cheeto brain. Even if the economy doesn't tank or war doesn't happen (which at LEAST one of those things are gonna happen) he's the worst and one of the worst humans ever (president or not). Leave it up to America esp them gullible white trash rust belt dolts falling for this shit that was sold to them from a sleazy game show host who knocks on doors and sells scammy sweepstakes door to door on the side 

16 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Nah..stick a fork into the fat orange senile cheeto brain. Even if the economy doesn't tank or war doesn't happen (which at LEAST one of those things are gonna happen) he's the worst and one of the worst humans ever (president or not). Leave it up to America esp them gullible white trash rust belt dolts falling for this shit that was sold to them from a sleazy game show host who knocks on doors and sells scammy sweepstakes door to door on the side 

I don't disagree with you about Trump but is there really any need to act so condescending like this? It's one of the reasons why Trump won, unfortunately.

On 1/6/2018 at 4:53 AM, BrendanT1993 said:

I don't disagree with you about Trump but is there really any need to act so condescending like this? It's one of the reasons why Trump won, unfortunately.

Yes. Yes there is a reason to act condescending. Because he's absolutely right. These people voted for him out of hatred, fear, and ignorance with some good old fashioned racism, misogyny, and xenophobia sprinkled on top. Him and his whole movement need to be put back into the box they came from. 

7 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

Yes. Yes there is a reason to act condescending. Because he's absolutely right. These people voted for him out of hatred, fear, and ignorance with some good old fashioned racism, misogyny, and xenophobia sprinkled on top. Him and his whole movement need to be put back into the box they came from. 

Thanks luv. And *obviously when I said 'Rust Belt folk' you were absolutely the furthest thing from my mind! Duh! ;P lol  Prob. didn't need to clarify but still making sure lol. Trump obviously also won (or came too close) in WAY too many purple educated-ish states he shouldn't have!

And it wasn't at all being 'condescending' (to the other poster). I know you're just reading words here and could interpret as you choose. But I meant everything I said. You're in Ireland. Not discounting that but you're not here in the US dealing with the constant toxic tension in many places. It's like a 24/7 never-ending stench on quality of life here. It's over a year now since the election. While the initial trauma is gone it's still an unacceptable, skeezy vibe and tone in the air that needs to end asap. Nothing but wasted time but that's only due to his greedy, equally insane minions w/in his own party! If the Dems had ANY power would be a somewhat better more bearable situation. 

3 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Thanks luv. And *obviously when I said 'Rust Belt folk' you were absolutely the furthest thing from my mind! Duh! ;P lol  Prob. didn't need to clarify but still making sure lol. Trump obviously also won (or came too close) in WAY too many purple educated-ish states he shouldn't have!

And it wasn't at all being 'condescending' (to the other poster). I know we're just reading words here and could interpret as you choose. But I meant everything I said. You're in Ireland. Not discounting that but you're not here in the US dealing with the toxic tension in many places. And the 24/7 never-ending stench on quality of life here. It's way over a year now since the election is while the initial trauma is gone it's still an unacceptable, skeezy vibe and tone in the air. I

Oh I know you weren't referring to me. :smooch:

I live in a solidly blue county anyway. He lost by 13 points in Kalamazoo County. The purple-ish counties and states, I believe, will be the blue wave that comes crashing down on him this fall. 

@KalamazooJay @Ciccone's Cheeks  Love your disgust about Trump. I have only recently conversed with Australian Trump supporters who STILL love him now.  After everything he has done since becoming President. Male and females. I know them to be racist, sexist and crass people. Many women hate other women so class them as sexist too.  There is no excuse for supporting Trump anymore. Everything is out there in plain sight by his own actions, policies, words, tweets and behaviour. 

33 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

@KalamazooJay @Ciccone's Cheeks  Love your disgust about Trump. I have only recently conversed with Australian Trump supporters who STILL love him now.  After everything he has done since becoming President. Male and females. I know them to be racist, sexist and crass people. Many women hate other women so class them as sexist too.  There is no excuse for supporting Trump anymore. Everything is out there in plain sight by his own actions, policies, words, tweets and behaviour. 

Trump supporters are the one's who are being hurt by everything he's doing but they're too dumb to understand it.

19 hours ago, Lucky Star One said:

Trump supporters are the one's who are being hurt by everything he's doing but they're too dumb to understand it.

I know !  His tax plan for example is made for the wealthy. If his cult like followers who think he is draining the swamp and wants to help workers think the trickle down effect works, they are completely clueless. 

4 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I know !  His tax plan for example is made for the wealthy. If his cult like followers who think he is draining the swamp and wants to help workers think the trickle down effect works, they are completely clueless. 

I don't know why they are blind to this. Just strange. 

Holy fck hes in FULL manic desperate Gaga (Super Bowl-esque) mode now.:sick: lolol Pimping himself out ALL over TV now, the media, press etc...with a lame attempt to try to stop the bleeding from that red hot book exposing what an insane idiotic senile fool he is.  Plus, heard that he and his team are keeping track of the 'praise' (who said it, what network, for how long etc...) :wacko:after yesterdays rambling wannabe coherent circus hour long photo op. Hurry the F up Mueller or whoever to squash this troll already. That, or he just topples over. Anything soon PLZ. lol. Don't care if it's the lamest, Hillary-esque candidate in 2020...the Obama's dog gets my vote over this. 

14 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

It COULD go on for another 7 :rotfl:

I know !   Perish the thought.  Imagine 7 years of the orange buffoon. :nervous: To think it would of been considered far fetched if shown on a comedy skit or show years back . Reality is stranger than fiction. 

Enough. At the point now he needs to just topple over slow, hard and painful or get smoked. Don't care who or how..just needs to happen like NOW! lol Shit... hole stain on humanity that contributes NOTHING but evil. Cannot wait 10 months for the f'king midterms or 'Mueller'. I still think he kind of knows what he's doing, must know he's gonna go down very hard w/ the probe and basically wants Civil War/ people on the street fighting. That's his and Bannons whole philosophy  since day 1. Straight white man America is destroying the world.