Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

Fuck Palin.....this bat shit crazy political environment we're in now can be traced back to her. She was relatively tame (just incredibly stupid) when she was McCain's running mate but it was afterward where she really started to unleash her crazy and the idiots just flocked to her like a moth to a flame. Palin, Tea Party and Trump.....Amurrika's answer to Obama. 

I definitely didn't agree with most of McCain's politics but at least he was civil and dignified. There wasn't a chance in hell I was going to vote for him back in '08 but I never felt he was truly unworthy of being President. I hope whenever Trump departs this earth, the world treats it with a big shrug in the way he's treating McCain's death......I know I will.  Seriously, fuck him, he's such a worthless little pussy boy. Unlike McCain, with Trump it always has been and always will be ego over country. Worthless in every way.

Incredibly telling and sad how a certain segment of mankind cling to the putrescent fruit of vengeance.Trump's gesture of virulence against Senator John McCain (R.I.P.) is pathetic; yet not the least bit surprising. Evidently there are some people who don't know any other way to express their feelings other than with bitter inclination of apathy. Pray the Heavenly Father will mollify these people whose stolid hearts are imprisoned to hate and pride with His glorious key chiseled of forgiveness, mercy and grace.

295242-Forgiveness-Is-Not-An-Occasional-

hate-is-too-great-a-burden-to-bear-it-in

Edited by Anselme_Cristian

10 hours ago, Magician said:

Such an asshole 

CBS NEWS: Pres. Trump ignored shouted questions about Sen. John McCain during an announcement on trade in the Oval Office. 

The fact this heartless, lying, racist, sexist, ignorant buffoon is still the President of the United States and has supporters is an embarrassment.  Also a sad reminder of how low some humans can sink to have his own party still supporting him. 

The disrespect Trump has shown McCain and his family is disgusting even for him. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. But every now and again he manages to lower the bar to a level I never thought was humanly possible. 

Yet..his grotesque sociopath gutter conduct is being shown 24/7 to the whole world are becoming normalized to too many. It's being given a platform to habitually lie 24/7, NEVER come close to apologizing or doing the right thing (unless it's bullshit hostage video style), be petty, nasty, vile etc...Bad and toxic enough for adults but children are seeing this beast and his behavior and no doubt many are being horribly effected and influenced by it. Esp. ones whose parents are Trumpbots, are weak minded or don't have a support system of sane parents, siblings, friends, teachers etc...who are constant telling them his behavior is abhorrent and wrong. Fck the stock market and record ratings for the networks I just want this shiate OVER already. Mueller's (and the SDNYs etc...) Is and Ts better be worth this grating never-ending wait because if (after 18 months) the reports come back a dud, watch Trump win in a landslide (if there even IS an election in 2020)! If the Dems blow it in Nov. (don't be surprised!) Sessions and Rosenstein are gone the next day, Stephen Miller, Kellyanne and Fox News types become AG etc...Mueller is fired and the US is officially becomes a 3rd world dictatorship 

Why is some people still get disappointed every time he does something? The bar was dropped ages ago. I don’t want him to do the right thing, and get praise for it.

I want him to continue to be awful. 

On 8/26/2018 at 9:55 PM, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

How in the holy fuck is he at 46% approval in a new NBC/WSJ Poll. :scared::crazy:America...hot f'king mess. 

Respectfully object. America is exceptional. America will be vindicated not singly by any presiding Chief Executive past, present or future. If America (we) can humbly yield to our mighty constitutional/spiritual foundations authored by a Supreme Being;  America can redeem it's inspiring heritage. America's success over the past two centuries isn't by accident. TRUST IN GOD.

4d5742a5076ae5422bee50bc98c0e10e--prayer

founding-fathers-and-the-bible.jpg

wp2290943.jpg

8deb17490753749d38db1c1a7c9ea975.jpg

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trouble-trump-disapproval-high-63-back-mueller-half-112416277--abc-news-topstories.html

Nice to see but we've been here too many x. Dont at all be surprised if it goes up to 45-50% approval next week lol. 

29 minutes ago, Magician said:

It is always both frustrating and bizarrely comical when people who are outrageously wealthy and never support wage rises for workers as her father Trump does,  say they are honouring workers.  Since Ivanka is hired by her father for basically travelling around with him and saying nothing,  her words mean nothing. 

Happened again! around 22 seconds- 25 seconds.:lmao::lmao::crazy: followed by 'he' 'she' then 'he' ...W T F. :sick::lmao:Speech  sounded like a drifter climbed out of a pile of crystal meth, slipped and fell into a mountain of quaaludes, and then landed on stage by accident.

2 hours ago, Magician said:

30% of the country seriously believes this.

So these Christians believe God would want a lying, cheating, racist, stupid, self involved,  heartless, vindictive idiot representing him.  They are either brain dead or brain washed. 

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

So these Christians believe God would want a lying, cheating, racist, stupid, self involved,  heartless, vindictive idiot representing him.  They are either brain dead or and brain washed. 

Fixed.