Roy Moore LOSES Alabama Senator race!

Camacho

31 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Alabama is one of the biggest GOP strongholds. They won by something like 70% in the last election!

THIS IS HUGE AND CRAZY

:tigger:  Alabama showing intelligence, respect and heart.  Rejecting a candidate not fit to run a brothel, yet alone a Senate seat. Trump supported him too.   Smack in the face for Trump, Moore and the Republicans.  Great result for America. 

:clap::clap:

Now the Moores/Bannon/Trump and the ENTIRE GOP need to be fumigated hard next year! EVERY one for an entire year of 24/7 shit show nightmares and doing jack shit about any of it. 

33 minutes ago, LSD said:

Let the Republican Civil War begin.

He probably would have but the nutcase base of your party decided to run a religious psycho pedophile so eat it!!!!!

I was soooooooo scared about this election in such a deep deep deep red state like Alabama.  The black community turned out in record numbers to vote against this pervert and to that I say thank you!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

wasn't it super close? insanity.

In a deep red state like Alabama it shouldn't have been close.  Any normal year the Republican would have won by double digits.  I think Trump won this state by something like a 30% margin.

They were talking about one county in Alabama where Trump won by 90%.  I was like fuck.  Could you imagine living in an area where 9 out of 10 people voted for Trump!?  They would have to lock me up in a padded cell. 

I mean I live in the most republican county in a very blue state New Jersey and Trump won my county by about 65%.  Being around that many crazy people drives me mental!!!  But 90%!?   And the Republicans here arent like the southern ones.  The Republicans here are just racist.  The ones in Alabama are racist AND Bibl e thumpers. Lol. 

Omg I really thought Moore had this in the bag. I am so shocked and surprised. In a very deep deep red state that votes republican the shoe in loss made a big flip of events. 

13 minutes ago, Skin said:

They were talking about one county in Alabama where Trump won by 90%.  I was like fuck.  Could you imagine living in an area where 9 out of 10 people voted for Trump!?  They would have to lock me up in a padded cell. 

I mean I live in the most republican county in a very blue state New Jersey and Trump won my county by about 65%.  Being around that many crazy people drives me mental!!!  But 90%!?   And the Republicans here arent like the southern ones.  The Republicans here are just racist.  The ones in Alabama are racist AND Bibl e thumpers. Lol. 

I don't know how I'd survive in a place like that.

Trump got literally 5% of the vote in the neighborhood I live in and I'm still annoyed as hell. :rotfl:

13 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

:dead:

The ignorance of these religious lunatics is astonishing.

We have had Presidents who weren't sworn in on The * and instead chose The Constitution or other law books! 

27 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

What a good encouraging news! If conservative and bigots voters of Alabama are able to go beyond their beliefs and make a decent choice, there is hope.

The exit polls show black women defeated Moore. Because the white folks there--majority voted for him.

7 minutes ago, erotica blu said:

The exit polls show black women defeated Moore. Because the white folks there--majority voted for him.

In this case, a thousand thanks to black women for being decent people and having a moral and ethical code.:clap:

2 minutes ago, erotica blu said:

DQ5g1HOXUAApr7O.jpg:large

My receipt.

The worst thing about these results is that, like last year, white women are their own worst enemy ((for white men, it's been a long time since we've defined  that they are the most stupid species walking on earth)

Let's never forget 

After Roy Moore said gay people should be put in jail,
After he said the last time America was great off under slavery,
After he said Muslims have no place in public life,
Even after he was outed as a serial pedophile,

The GOP ENDORSED him and FUNDED his campaign.

What does that say about the party as a whole?