MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

It wasn't art, it wasn't pop, it is VEGAS desperation.

52 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

Right? Ask one monster to explain what ground she's broken, especially with Joanne.

Crickets or bullshit in return. 

For a start they always mention 'The Meat Dress' but, as always, this is a rip off of someone else's work, in this case, the artist Jana Sterbak's Vanitas: Flesh Dress for an Albino Anorectic" (1987)

The only ground she broke was to make a career from lying and plagiarism. 

meat.jpg?resize=320,240

10 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

For a start they always mention 'The Meat Dress' but, as always, this is a rip off of someone else's work, in this case, the artist Jana Sterbak's Vanitas: Flesh Dress for an Albino Anorectic" (1987)

The only ground she broke was to make a career from lying and plagiarism. 

meat.jpg?resize=320,240

Yes!!  And they mention her Paparazzi "bleeding" performance. Iggy Pop says hi—and his blood was real.  

And both were almost ten years ago now. She's innovated how to keep a career on life support long after the body has died. 

On 20/12/2017 at 2:01 PM, ULIZOS said:

The bizarre thing about Gaga is that she has THE BEST PR team behind her because she's still untouchable and seen as a "pop diva sensation" (just heard that on the news this morning) by the general public. Britney Spears got a little chubby and flabby and she was DESTROYED by the entire world. Literally DESTROYED. The world pushed her into suicide territory and the world just sat back and laughed.

Gaga is a fucking coked out mess and the media still presents her to the world like the biggest name in the industry (even though EVERYONE knows that's not true). I don't get it.

On 20/12/2017 at 2:26 PM, Nikki said:

it goes hand in hand with gaga never being called out, or even being criticised. she's only talked about when it's positive or when it's beneficial. there's definitely things going on behind the scenes (don't forget that she has a professional friendship with Murdoch).

her boyfriend apparently had a big hand in this vegas deal.

her mother works for Verizon, and her new boyfriend is a big PR/marketing guy

I don’t especially think there’s a media conspiracy, or that her PR team is anything out of the ordinary.

I just feel like people don’t care about her enough either way, so corporate media never bothers to call her out and instead just go along with whatever narrative her PR machine spews out!!

She definitely has PR connections.  You think Variety posted that 100 million$ rumor without them?  Her boyfriend for one has pull with these places.   This insecure woman has been rumored forever to constantly check the internet for opinions about herself.  She's incredibly reactionary.  Anytime something doesn't get good buzz, she has her team craft an article and send to different publications. 

8 minutes ago, adirondak said:

She definitely has PR connections.  You think Variety posted that 100 million$ rumor without them?  Her boyfriend for one has pull with these places.   This insecure woman has been rumored forever to constantly check the internet for opinions about herself.  She's incredibly reactionary.  Anytime something doesn't get good buzz, she has her team craft an article and send to different publications. 

googlegaga.jpeg

gaga's assistant (who sued her) said that gaga spends most of her free time online, obsessively seeing what people are saying about her, going on Tumblr, forums, ..she talked about hours a day. 

I’ve seen her respond to Lady Gaga related tweets in which she wasn’t tweeted directly @ladygaga or hash-tagged #ladyaga so she’s obviously going through the trouble of doing searches on herself.

I mean she definitely lurks here. :lmao: 

1 hour ago, adirondak said:

I agree - she has unusually good connections - with her moderate level of chart success in the last five years (and i am being generous), there is no way she should be getting so many prime gigs like singing the Sound of Music medley at the Oscars, the Super Bowl halftime show, the 15-20 prime time appearances to perform Million Repetitions, etc, etc. 

She also is a bully to anyone that dares to criticize anything she does - just ask The Chainsmokers who criticized the perfectly crappy Perfect Illiusion (which was just about universally panned anyway), Joe Carmanica at the New York Times who dared say Joanne lacked coherence, and she even bashes Billboard whenever they haven’t fully towed the line and offered her only glowing praise. 

1 hour ago, Hector said:

I’ve seen her respond to Lady Gaga related tweets in which she wasn’t tweeted directly @ladygaga or hash-tagged #ladyaga so she’s obviously going through the trouble of doing searches on herself.

There was that time she accidentally tweeted out katy perry trendolizer when she was obviously looking it up.  :rotfl:

27 minutes ago, swimtoshore said:

I agree - she has unusually good connections - with her moderate level of chart success in the last five years (and i am being generous), there is no way she should be getting so many prime gigs like singing the Sound of Music medley at the Oscars, the Super Bowl halftime show, the 15-20 prime time appearances to perform Million Repetitions, etc, etc. 

She also is a bully to anyone that dares to criticize anything she does - just ask The Chainsmokers who criticized the perfectly crappy Perfect Illiusion (which was just about universally panned anyway), Joe Carmanica at the New York Times who dared say Joanne lacked coherence, and she even bashes Billboard whenever they haven’t fully towed the line and offered her only glowing praise. 

I think the industry couldnt find a replacement aswell

Well there's not a lot of money in the music industry anymore so if someone shows up with their parents money to spend it's probably easy for them.... she wouldn't have been hired to wash windows in the 80's.

Can't forget her father's "Italian-American gentlemen's club". Everyone probably gets paid at the end of the day once the books are cooked. That's why she's still treated like a valuable asset by the industry even though she's stopped generating much revenue.

"Gaga?  Isn't she the chick who does tributes for dead people and has old lady bones?"

3 hours ago, Nikki said:

gaga's assistant (who sued her) said that gaga spends most of her free time online, obsessively seeing what people are saying about her, going on Tumblr, forums, ..she talked about hours a day. 

Just like Trump!

2 hours ago, adirondak said:

There was that time she accidentally tweeted out katy perry trendolizer when she was obviously looking it up.  :rotfl:

What is this? 

5 hours ago, LSD said:

googlegaga.jpeg

Trump of Pop!!!

27 minutes ago, vocalism said:

What is this? 

image.png

Blind Item today

The singing was great. The acting sucked. Apparently the acting really sucked and the editing is going to take forever to try and get something usable out of her acting. I did mention it sucked right? Not the only reason the movie is delayed, but a big part of it. I think our A- lister is going back to focusing on music. Lady Gaga

3 minutes ago, swimtoshore said:

Blind Item today

The singing was great. The acting sucked. Apparently the acting really sucked and the editing is going to take forever to try and get something usable out of her acting. I did mention it sucked right? Not the only reason the movie is delayed, but a big part of it. I think our A- lister is going back to focusing on music. Lady Gaga

giphy (1).gif

33 minutes ago, swimtoshore said:

Blind Item today

HAHAHAHA and she turned to acting because the music was flopping.

3 hours ago, adirondak said:

image.png

what is this? did she post it by mistake? did she then delete it? if Vegas is not trending then we know she aint liking that!

4 minutes ago, GOD said:

what is this? did she post it by mistake? did she then delete it? if Vegas is not trending then we know she aint liking that!

It happened a long time ago.  She was clearly searching Katy Perry and accidentally tweeted it.  She then deleted it.  Fortunately, the internet never forgets...