MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Trump Swift strikes again but the world is slowly opening its eyes to this right wing posterchild

4 minutes ago, Marco said:

@ctg12 and @todsmod...is there room for a third party? 

0DB6C43A-7AEF-4465-83CA-BB7001CD8513.gif

Group hug....group hug!!!!  Come hither, @Marco!!!!!!

bw-gif2.gif

9 hours ago, Marco said:

@ctg12, @spotlight, @Jazzy Jan and @todsmod

I just searched religious fanatic and unhinged Republican Mike Pence’s IG account jokingly assuming he followed Toilet and turns out I was right.

#WhiteMediocrityNeedsToBeStopped#TheMikePenceOfPop

4ED776EF-96A6-4E49-8A76-4E344CC1B79D.png

:lmao::lmao:

7 hours ago, todsmod said:

bw-gif2.gif

7 hours ago, ctg12 said:

Always, my friend. :yes:

Cookie Applauding.gif

bw-gif2.gif

giphy.gif

please go on

bw-gif2.gif

I want the video of this. Link!

4 minutes ago, Skin said:

I want the video of this. Link!

I do not share my *private* videos....sorry!!!  :noway::chuckle:

11 minutes ago, spotlight said:

giphy.gif

please go on

Awe, I still love you too!!!

tumblr_mf8wkfYlYU1qi857wo1_500.gif

1 minute ago, todsmod said:

Awe, I still love you too!!!

tumblr_mf8wkfYlYU1qi857wo1_500.gif

:inlove::jerkoff::jerkoff:

6 minutes ago, todsmod said:

I do not share my *private* videos....sorry!!!  :noway::chuckle:

It looks like a clip from that gay frat site.  I want the scene!!! Lol

7 minutes ago, Skin said:

It looks like a clip from that gay frat site.  I want the scene!!! Lol

You're making me derail yet another thread!!!  It's must be earned, @Skin!!!  Patience, my dear.  Good things cum to those who wait!!!  

Is this thread about T-Tay?  :doh:

5 minutes ago, todsmod said:

You're making me derail yet another thread!!!  It's must be earned, @Skin!!!  Patience, my dear.  Good things cum to those who wait!!!  

F1eLIZ9.gif

This thread!!! :dead:

And "Pence of Pop" is the PERFECT title for Taylor. Thread title change now!  :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

37 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

This thread!!! :dead:

And "Pence of Pop" is the PERFECT title for Taylor. Thread title change now!  :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:thumbsup::dead::dead:

Ive never been SO disinterested in Billboard and the charts. No value anymore. Absolutely meaningless, bought/paid for and shady. Not gonna even waste my time looking but would think she's lingering in the lower top 40 now. Though, again, it is Billboard so wouldn't at all be surprised if she was still in the top 5 lol.  I mean..this album/era was an epic stinker!! Daymn...truly didn't think she would flop THIS big. 0 buzz or interest now. Of course w/ the media ...just came and went and she's still as red hot as 2014/15 lol 

@todsmod‘s GIF choices never fail to make me stiffer than Toilet whenever she attempts to execute a simple dance move

7 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Ive never been SO disinterested in Billboard and the charts. No value anymore. Absolutely meaningless, bought/paid for and shady. Not gonna even waste my time looking but would think she's lingering in the lower top 40 now. Though, again, it is Billboard so wouldn't at all be surprised if she was still in the top 5 lol.  I mean..this album/era was an epic stinker!! Daymn...truly didn't think she would flop THIS big. 0 buzz or interest now. Of course w/ the media ...just came and went and she's still as red hot as 2014/15 lol 

Whenever M underperforms she’s labelled “washed up” yet Toilet’s diarrhea anthem Look What You Made Me Defecate was ridiculed by the public because it was a “statement single”. Fuck Billboard for endorsing talentless bitches with a face only a mother could love

This era was really the definition of “uneventful”, huh?

1 minute ago, Shaun said:

This era was really the definition of “uneventful”, huh?

The only news I have heard about Taylor lately is that Jennifer Lawrence wants to know about what is happening with her and Karlie Kloss !  :lmao:

Jennifer Lawrence really wants to know whether there’s any truth to the rumors of a rift between longtime friends Karlie Kloss and Taylor Swift.

During a TimesTalks Q&A on Thursday to promote her new film Red Sparrow, the 27-year-old actress revealed that if she was a spy in real life, she’d use her skills to figure out “what’s going on” between the pair.

“I’d like to know what’s going on with Karlie Kloss and Taylor Swift, that’s the honest to God truth,” she said, joking that trying to figure out “what happened” is “keeping me up at night.”

Lawrence is likely referring to the fact that just one month after Kloss was accused of dissing Swift by captioning an Instagram post with a Katy Perry lyric, the 25-year-old model was spotted hanging out with the “Swish Swish” singer in Los Angeles.

In a photo published by TMZ, Kloss and Perry were seen grabbing a bite to eat in L.A. earlier this month with mutual friends, including Vanity Fair writer Derek Blasberg — who has been close with both Kloss and Perry for years — and jewelry designer Jen Meyer.

Kloss had previously sent fans into rumor patrol in January after she posted a video of herself dribbling a basketball during a shoot for Love magazine, which she initially captioned, “Swish Swish.” But after fans accused her of dissing Swift, Kloss quietly changed the caption to read “Nothing but net.”