Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Trump Swift strikes again but the world is slowly opening its eyes to this right wing posterchild

Recommended Posts

Yeah, in hate someone like you. She performed it at the Brits and they were making it it was some amazing performance but it was so dull.

I must admit, I watched her Glastonbury show and she was very enjoyable but get music to me will always be for the background of middle class dinner parties!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I probably like, three or four Adele songs only: send my love, water under the bridge, chasing pavements,.... there was another one, can't remember. And yes, the Toilet Stiffie thread is temporarily a hostage to others. Toni Colette was great in United States of Tara too! Weird plot, yet she was great in her role.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vocalism said:

Don't get me wrong. Adele as a person is cool and funny as fuck. And I like a lot of her songs. But "Someone Like You" is dreadful and she's an overrated vocalist. 

I love her personality. Her music is meh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Icykiller said:

I thought I was the only one who detests Someone like you lol! It's like a banshee set loose, awful, my ears bleed everytime's on the radio.

 

10 hours ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

I'm here to join in the Someone Like You hate. One of the worst songs ever.

Join the  club with us  @Icykiller and @impr3ssive_instant. I thought I was the only person who hated this song with a passion so good to know I am not alone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LSD said:

The shitty new Toilet Trump album came and went, and so her thread effortlessly derails into a Toni Collette and Adele thread  :lmao:

:lmao:. This has become like the Kilo Mango thread ! Shared thread with many other  artists ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dedicate my emotional new song to everyone at MadonnaNation!! 

 

 

I heard, that you haven’t settled down

Dated Tom Hiddleston

Dressed him up like a clown

 

I heard that your dream didn’t come true

Even with Weekend and Sheeran

That single didn’t break thru
 

Old girl, why are you so white
look like Wonder Bread in a snowstorm,

or a Game of Thrones Wight.
 

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited

but your tour is bombing

and I’m delighted


I hope you see my middle finger
And you’re reminded

That for me

You’re fucking over!

 

Never mind, we’re talking about…

Taylor who?

Some skinny-ass albino

Whiter than

Elmer’s glue

 

Forget me
I beg,

Slow-ticket my asshole, you skag
Sometimes a career lasts
Sometimes it tanks

Like yours!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mozo1 said:

I dedicate my emotional new song to everyone at MadonnaNation!! 

 

 

I heard, that you haven’t settled down

Dated Tom Hiddleston

Dressed him up like a clown

 

I heard that your dream didn’t come true

Even with Weekend and Sheeran

That single didn’t break thru
 

Old girl, why are you so white
look like Wonder Bread in a snowstorm,

or a Game of Thrones Wight.
 

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited

but your tour is bombing

and I’m delighted


I hope you see my middle finger
And you’re reminded

That for me

You’re fucking over!

 

Never mind, we’re talking about…

Taylor who?

Some skinny-ass albino

Whiter than

Elmer’s glue

 

Forget me
I beg,

Slow-ticket my asshole, you skag
Sometimes a career lasts
Sometimes it tanks

Like yours!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

:dead::dead::dead:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:lmao:  Love your Taylor version of Someone like you @Mozo1

Teehee, thanks! @ctg12 too. Glad you both can appreciate a real artist. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the BBC site:

Taylor Swift's choruses are too 'banal' to be copyrighted
The singer won a bittersweet victory this week when her lawyers had a copyright claim over her track Shake It Off thrown out of court.
Sean Hall and Nathan Butler sued Taylor last year, arguing the hit song stole from their composition, Playas Gon' Play.
They said Taylor's chorus relied on their lyric, "playas, they gonna play, and haters, they gonna hate".
Judge Michael W Fitzgerald disagreed suggesting "the phrases 'playas… gonna play' or 'haters… gonna hate', standing on their own, [are] no more creative than 'runners gonna run', 'drummers gonna drum', or 'swimmers gonna swim.'
"The concept of actors acting in accordance with their essential nature is not at all creative; it is banal."
Erm... yaaay Taylor?

And from the Blinds

The quickest resolution to a legal situation ever. This A+ list singer wants no one looking into her ghostwriting situation. Taylor Swift

tenor.gif?itemid=5904981

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

From the BBC site:

Taylor Swift's choruses are too 'banal' to be copyrighted
The singer won a bittersweet victory this week when her lawyers had a copyright claim over her track Shake It Off thrown out of court.
Sean Hall and Nathan Butler sued Taylor last year, arguing the hit song stole from their composition, Playas Gon' Play.
They said Taylor's chorus relied on their lyric, "playas, they gonna play, and haters, they gonna hate".
Judge Michael W Fitzgerald disagreed suggesting "the phrases 'playas… gonna play' or 'haters… gonna hate', standing on their own, [are] no more creative than 'runners gonna run', 'drummers gonna drum', or 'swimmers gonna swim.'
"The concept of actors acting in accordance with their essential nature is not at all creative; it is banal."
Erm... yaaay Taylor?

And from the Blinds

The quickest resolution to a legal situation ever. This A+ list singer wants no one looking into her ghostwriting situation. Taylor Swift

tenor.gif?itemid=5904981

 

Also, Stevie Nicks might have something to say about that "playas" line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/02/2018 at 10:14 PM, Mozo1 said:

I dedicate my emotional new song to everyone at MadonnaNation!! 

 

 

I heard, that you haven’t settled down

Dated Tom Hiddleston

Dressed him up like a clown

 

I heard that your dream didn’t come true

Even with Weekend and Sheeran

That single didn’t break thru
 

Old girl, why are you so white
look like Wonder Bread in a snowstorm,

or a Game of Thrones Wight.
 

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited

but your tour is bombing

and I’m delighted


I hope you see my middle finger
And you’re reminded

That for me

You’re fucking over!

 

Never mind, we’re talking about…

Taylor who?

Some skinny-ass albino

Whiter than

Elmer’s glue

 

Forget me
I beg,

Slow-ticket my asshole, you skag
Sometimes a career lasts
Sometimes it tanks

Like yours!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shits all over Toilet's entire discography

Samantha Jones Weaveless.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/02/2018 at 12:10 AM, impr3ssive_instant said:

I love her personality. Her music is meh boring.

I corrected it for ya mate. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Marco said:

Shits all over Toilet's entire discography

Samantha Jones Weaveless.gif

Teehee! I am going to try and sell it to her. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the record, Gaga has the true and rightful claim on the title of Trump of Pop: the delusional fanbase, the delusions of grandeur, the fake followers, the inflated crowd sizes, the ties to sexual predators, and on and on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ctg12, @spotlight, @Jazzy Jan and @todsmod

I just searched religious fanatic and unhinged Republican Mike Pence’s IG account jokingly assuming he followed Toilet and turns out I was right.

#WhiteMediocrityNeedsToBeStopped#TheMikePenceOfPop

4ED776EF-96A6-4E49-8A76-4E344CC1B79D.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Marco said:

@ctg12, @spotlight, @Jazzy Jan and @todsmod

I just searched religious fanatic and unhinged Republican Mike Pence’s IG account jokingly assuming he followed Toilet and turns out I was right.

#WhiteMediocrityNeedsToBeStopped#TheMikePenceOfPop

4ED776EF-96A6-4E49-8A76-4E344CC1B79D.png

:lmao:  does not surprise me at all. 

She is the poster child of the Republican Party. They are not buying her singles though !  Even they have tired of her.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Marco said:

@ctg12, @spotlight, @Jazzy Jan and @todsmod

I just searched religious fanatic and unhinged Republican Mike Pence’s IG account jokingly assuming he followed Toilet and turns out I was right.

#WhiteMediocrityNeedsToBeStopped#TheMikePenceOfPop

4ED776EF-96A6-4E49-8A76-4E344CC1B79D.png

Not surprised, either.

He’s the Margaret White of politics to her Pence of Pop. Now if only a house would crumble on him and burst into flames.

Plug it up, Mike Pence!

AE4C1912-C96C-4FF7-BF94-2BD21074EE8A.gif

P.S. Now I want to throw tampons at both of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Marco said:

@ctg12, @spotlight, @Jazzy Jan and @todsmod

I just searched religious fanatic and unhinged Republican Mike Pence’s IG account jokingly assuming he followed Toilet and turns out I was right.

#WhiteMediocrityNeedsToBeStopped#TheMikePenceOfPop

4ED776EF-96A6-4E49-8A76-4E344CC1B79D.png

Like Jan said....doesn't surprise me at all.  

praying mantis.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ctg12 said:

Not surprised, either.

He’s the Margaret White of politics to her Pence of Pop. Now if only a house would crumble on him and burst into flames.

Plug it up, Mike Pence!

AE4C1912-C96C-4FF7-BF94-2BD21074EE8A.gif

Bitch, you beat me to it!!!

tumblr_mjvhegrOTU1qhhxd4o3_250.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, todsmod said:

Bitch, you beat me to it!!!

tumblr_mjvhegrOTU1qhhxd4o3_250.gif

:lmao:

7558C067-8F0A-4F99-8493-35A9BBF8BCB5.gif

FFD9E1DC-DA3C-4906-A7B1-8116413E741E.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ctg12  girl, you crazy.gif

But that's why I loves you!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ctg12 said:

@todsmod

I am zany, yet totally adorable and lovable 

:kiss2:

Like you, some people don't get my sense of humor.....their loss, I guess.  Thank you for the smiles/giggles/laughter!!!

better with you around.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, todsmod said:

Like you, some people don't get my sense of humor.....their loss, I guess.  Thank you for the smiles/giggles/laughter!!!

better with you around.gif

And thank you, too!

There will always be people who like and appreciate you, and those that don’t. Thats just how it is in life, and I’m ok with that. 

I stopped caring and taking it personal if someone doesn’t particularly care for my sense of humor or appreciate whatever I may have to contribute. It’s really none of my business at the end of the day.

I just always try to be myself. 

And you are fab!!! 🙂🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×