Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

New Taylor Swift thread: slow tour ticket sales. Downscaling imminent?

Recommended Posts

The album may has sold millions in the US but she doesn't have a top 50 single at this week's billboard chart .Interesting...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lmao::lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I heard the Look What You Made Me Do song blasting in a restaurant the other night. Jesus lord almighty. What a SHIT song. I mean, just the production alone... who the FUCK thought this shit passes for music these days?  And that chorus with her chanting the phrase in that dry, "look at me, I'm really sexy...no really I am" kind of voice... FUCK OFF!!!  :lmao:  Really, though...what a piece of shit. Especially when played up against all these other 80s and 90s hits playing before and after. Sticks out like a sore thumb.

Funnily enough, they played "I'm Too Sexy" right after it. She's about as sexy as drywall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By featuring ed Sheehan, Her endgame was to finally score a hit for this era. The song sucks thoUhg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

 

@Crux @VogueMusic  our worst nightmare come true.  :lol:

What a dreadful song and video. Ed Sheeran is even worse than Taylor in this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, good grief, Ed and Toilet Shite. What a dreadful pairing. She really cannot sing, can she? and she's still as pretentious as ever.

Why does he always look awkward and uncomfortable in his video's?

The whole thing is a mess and so try hard - Watch it go to #1. :wacko:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's all so mind-numbing that I can't even get bothered about it anymore...until it sits at the top of the charts for weeks on end.  :lmao:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

It's all so mind-numbing that I can't even get bothered about it anymore...until it sits at the top of the charts for weeks on end.  :lmao:

:lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg. 

Mr. Trump, please, PUSH THE RED BUTTON. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/01/2018 at 5:08 AM, VogueMusic said:

So I heard the Look What You Made Me Do song blasting in a restaurant the other night. Jesus lord almighty. What a SHIT song. I mean, just the production alone... who the FUCK thought this shit passes for music these days?  And that chorus with her chanting the phrase in that dry, "look at me, I'm really sexy...no really I am" kind of voice... FUCK OFF!!!  :lmao:  Really, though...what a piece of shit. Especially when played up against all these other 80s and 90s hits playing before and after. Sticks out like a sore thumb.

Funnily enough, they played "I'm Too Sexy" right after it. She's about as sexy as drywall.

:dead:

That was pretty much my reaction when I heard it.  LWYMMD is one of the biggest turds i've ever had the misfortune to hear.

The producer must've been creatively bankrupt to come up with this shite. and the way she delivers it in that dry, monotonous voice like some brain-dead, cock obsessed bimbo makes me want to scream. and what song of hers is complete without a healthy dose of victim playing and whining about people not trusting her etc. PISS OFF, woman! She's so fake and about as sexy as a cold, limp bacon sandwich. I really cannot stand her.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Crux said:

:dead:

That was pretty much my reaction when I heard it.  LWYMMD is one of the biggest turds i've ever had the misfortune to hear.

The producer must've been creatively bankrupt to come up with this shite. and the way she delivers it in that dry, monotonous voice like some brain-dead, cock obsessed bimbo makes me want to scream. PISS OFF, woman! She's about as sexy as a cold, limp bacon sandwich and so fake. I really cannot stand her.

 

 

 

 

That is so unfair on cold, limp bacon sandwiches !   They are sexier than Taylor and Ed put together :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

That is so unfair on cold, limp bacon sandwiches !   They are sexier than Taylor and Ed put together :lol:

:lol: Why are they so successful?

Back in the 80's we had untouchable artists like Madonna, Prince, MJ, Whitney, Tina, etc. Fast forward 30 years and we have .... Taylor, Ed and Sam Smith. :wacko:

How did it come to this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

 

worst nightmare   :scared:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a fan of the song. I get why they released it but it sounds so dated. Isn't that the beat from "Umbrella"? "Delicate" or "This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things" are the only obvious hits. And I didn't even make it through the video. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, runa said:

worst nightmare   :scared:

The fuck was that? Mayononce! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That End Game song is wretched. The video is spectacularly awful. 

Who's telling Taylor to go in this direction?  Is this her 'Dirrty' era? At least Christina had slut authenticity. Taylor just looks like a teenager who raided her older sisters makeup drawer. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mozo1 said:

The fuck was that? Mayononce! 

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 5iVe Elements said:

:noway:

 

:lmao:

Sorry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my favorite songs in the album (but I'd still cut Ed from it).

Video is nice. She's looking hot. But I wish she'd stay away from Joseph Khan in future videos. The aesthetic is getting tired. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, spotlight said:

Sorry 

lol I was joking :inlove:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×