Forgot your password?
Suedehead, December 9, 2017 in Madonna Tours Forum
After reading all the suggestions and forgotten gems, I can say this: A 2 week concert with every fucking track from every fucking album on every fucking night (and a bonus night/day with soundtrack/unreleased songs). A total Madonna festival for 2 weeks. Then I'll gladly say "I've lived and my life is complete"!!! She's the one that said "dreams do come true"!??
Oh shit!! After re-reading my last post, I realized to afford such an extravaganza, I'd have to sell my vehicle, my husband, my dogs, my property, my house, my soul, my inheritance, my M collection, my personal belongings....and maybe a few family members? But, it would be so fucking worth it!!!!!
(Hi Everyone! This is my first post in the Forum)
I would love to watch her perform...
1 - Rescue Me
2 - Bad Girl
3 - Bedtime Story
4 - Skin
5 - Nothing Really Matters
1. “Words”- Maybe her most underrated album track ever, send a direct and clear message to Donald about his WORDS.
2. “Frozen” (With elements of “Isaac”)- Bring back Kabbaladonna
3. “Mer Girl” (Interlude)- With epic short film backdrop inspired by the song
4. “Hung Up” or “Get Together”- Original Discodonna form
5. “Into The Groove”- Showstopping finale
honourable mentions: American Life/Material Girl, A Ilha Bonita em Português, DW/SFL, LTT, Easy Ride, If I Had a Hammer
I’ll just be glad to see her, even if it means we’ll just get new re-incarnations of Candy Shop and Human Nature
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Already have an account? Sign in here.