MadonnaNation.com Forums

Does anyone know what instrument is making that shrieking buzz sound? It felt like an attempt to replicate something from Dr. Dre. 

3 hours ago, erotica blu said:

Does anyone know what instrument is making that shrieking buzz sound? It felt like an attempt to replicate something from Dr. Dre. 

Some kind of synth. I personally find it less harsh than Dre's sound (which is a sample). The produce is on Twitter https://twitter.com/DAVEJAMHALL if you use it, ask him. 

7 hours ago, White Heat said:

Some kind of synth. I personally find it less harsh than Dre's sound (which is a sample). The produce is on Twitter https://twitter.com/DAVEJAMHALL if you use it, ask him. 

Thanks. He was married to Wanda Sykes. 

Fuckin’ amazing song. One of Madonna’s best anthems. Sums up a lot about her attitude and personality.

12 hours ago, erotica blu said:

I think that is what she was going for. There were rumors on and off that Madonna wanted Dr. Dre to produce something for her but he felt like she was "too pop". Of course, then he went on to produce Eminem, Eve, and Gwen Stefani, so whatever I guess.

36 minutes ago, Nightshade said:

I think that is what she was going for. There were rumors on and off that Madonna wanted Dr. Dre to produce something for her but he felt like she was "too pop". Of course, then he went on to produce Eminem, Eve, and Gwen Stefani, so whatever I guess.

He claims his reluctance to work with the majors is his refusal to be a yes man to them. 

8 hours ago, erotica blu said:

He claims his reluctance to work with the majors is his refusal to be a yes man to them. 

Eyeroll. Madonna is a true collaborator and he should have her a chance. I do like his work.