MadonnaNation.com Forums
Nikki

Madonna visits LIVE WITH KELLY AND RYAN, dec 8th

Gotta love Madonna. What a ray of light ( no pun intended )! Love this woman to death. 

Who were the flop fans in the audience, not even tweeting about what they heard? :wacko:

1 hour ago, cosmic_system said:

She looks a bit thicker than the usual Madonna from the past 20 years, but she's almost 60 so it's all good. She's probably tired of working out for hours. Good for her. 

The hairstyle is atrocious though, she looks dirty. It also looks like she has only one pair of shoes lately. 

This is the exact post I was going to leave here 😮👀 

2 hours ago, Moka said:

Where have you been the last 3 months? She posted like 300 videos of herself doing covers, playing guitar, singing with her kids, and she said several times that the spirit of Portugal gives her inspiration to write music and to find new ideas.

But yeah, she's not into music :flirt:

Who said she wasn't into music, playing music, or thinking about it? Playing covers on her guitar doesn't mean she's writing new songs or recording an album. I believe that when she's in the studio we'll know it. Maybe she'll announce that she's working on a new album during the interview and I'll be proven wrong. Until then...

whats with all the negativity? :think:

She looks amazing, her face looks beautiful and the dress is fun and colourful. This is a fluff appearance afterall not an album cover photoshoot....

and for all the moaners going on about her weight she's 5"4 so she's naturally going to show any extra weight on her frame more than most, she's also 60 and hasn't been touring in over a year, she always gets back into shape for her album cycles/tours. 

I think she looks absolutely GORGEOUS 😍🌸❤️🌹🔥✨👄👚🌸🎀💕💖💝🌸🌹🌺🌻🐝 

love the pink dress!! Love her cute tommy! Love it that she’s healthy and full of energy! 

Long live the Queen!!! 🌸💕🐝💖💝🌹🌻👚🎀✨❤️🐝

Who gives a fuck about her wee belly??? She’s not fat, has gained a tiny bit of weight after having a year off to be with her family. She’s not that into her fitness as she used to be, she even admitted that she didn’t have enough time to train for the Rebel Heart Tour, this is probably why she wasn’t as agile and involved in the dancing as MDNA. Cut the woman some slack, she’s 60 in 9 months! 

Shes 60 next year the Rebel Heart tour shows she is slowing down she's not going to be hitting the gym like she used too as she moves into her 60s!

But come on saying she is out of shape is laughable she is in amazing shape and looks beautiful.

I just cant proccess thickdonna , seems very weird

1 hour ago, acko said:

Haha, they should both be MNationers... :lmao:

Omg all the bullshit and negativity I read in this thread. Let me roll my eye.

:rolleyes: 

There. I did it. 

23 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Shes 60 next year the Rebel Heart tour shows she is slowing down she's not going to be hitting the gym like she used too as she moves into her 60s!

But come on saying she is out of shape is laughable she is in amazing shape and looks beautiful.

Exactly. It’s like she’s not allowed to relax and have fun. She’s not a machine, she’s human. 

38 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

I think she looks absolutely GORGEOUS 😍🌸❤️🌹🔥✨👄👚🌸🎀💕💖💝🌸🌹🌺🌻🐝 

love the pink dress!! Love her cute tommy! Love it that she’s healthy and full of energy! 

Long live the Queen!!! 🌸💕🐝💖💝🌹🌻👚🎀✨❤️🐝

:dramatic:

3 hours ago, Nikki said:

im not into it either..

at least this pic is nice

btw the guy in the red shirt was singing to mariah songs in (in ny?) with madonna's friend marlyn

also.. cherish is corny but holy water is good? 

The last few times she appeared somewhere you always are one of the 1st to comment negatively. Time for you to move to Tribe. You'll find a lot of people like you there.

and, by the way, it's not the 1st time she says she hates Cherish. Don't see what is surprising there.

25 minutes ago, Starman said:

I just cant proccess thickdonna , seems very weird

Exactly. 

Bring on the new album era! We are going to be treated with a fresh campaign for Moschino!! I have no doubt it’s gonna happen

Omg Mdna skin liked my comment on Kelly ripas insta. I WANT M TO SEND ME MDNA SKIN SO BADDDDDDDDDDDD 

1 hour ago, anastaza said:

She gives me so much life!!!! 

YES!! She's almost 60 and has more life in her than half of the 20-somethings I know. I hope I am half as on it as she is when I am her age. 

I prefer when she's a little thicker. It especially suits her now that she's older as it makes her look more supple. Honestly, Virgin era, around Bedtime Stories, Golden Globes '97 and roughly the 2-3 month period after Rocco's birth are when her body looked best to me. 

And let's be very clear....anyone looking at those pictures and seriously thinking she's honestly fat have serious body issues themselves. Yes, she's thick.....by Madonna standards only. Most women would kill for "fat" Madonna's body.

So excited to see my gorgeous youthful thicc queen !!!

Love seeing Madonna in colour.  Pink suits her. 

5 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Love seeing Madonna in colour.  Pink suits her. 

Yes!! Love all the colors she's been wearing lately. There's something very "early years" about her fashion sense now....it just seems super fun right now....bright, exuberant, lively! I like it! :smiles:

5 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Yes!! Love all the colors she's been wearing lately. There's something very "early years" about her fashion sense now....it just seems super fun right now....bright, exuberant, lively! I like it! :smiles:

Same here.  :zombie:

32 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

And let's be very clear....anyone looking at those pictures and seriously thinking she's honestly fat have serious body issues themselves. Yes, she's thick.....by Madonna standards only. Most women would kill for "fat" Madonna's body.

WORD. Plus her boobs are perfect.