MadonnaNation.com Forums
Nikki

Madonna visits LIVE WITH KELLY AND RYAN, dec 8th

whats with all the negativity? :think:

She looks amazing, her face looks beautiful and the dress is fun and colourful. This is a fluff appearance afterall not an album cover photoshoot....

and for all the moaners going on about her weight she's 5"4 so she's naturally going to show any extra weight on her frame more than most, she's also 60 and hasn't been touring in over a year, she always gets back into shape for her album cycles/tours. 

I think she looks absolutely GORGEOUS 😍🌸❤️🌹🔥✨👄👚🌸🎀💕💖💝🌸🌹🌺🌻🐝 

love the pink dress!! Love her cute tommy! Love it that she’s healthy and full of energy! 

Long live the Queen!!! 🌸💕🐝💖💝🌹🌻👚🎀✨❤️🐝

Who gives a fuck about her wee belly??? She’s not fat, has gained a tiny bit of weight after having a year off to be with her family. She’s not that into her fitness as she used to be, she even admitted that she didn’t have enough time to train for the Rebel Heart Tour, this is probably why she wasn’t as agile and involved in the dancing as MDNA. Cut the woman some slack, she’s 60 in 9 months! 

Shes 60 next year the Rebel Heart tour shows she is slowing down she's not going to be hitting the gym like she used too as she moves into her 60s!

But come on saying she is out of shape is laughable she is in amazing shape and looks beautiful.

I just cant proccess thickdonna , seems very weird

1 hour ago, acko said:

Haha, they should both be MNationers... :lmao:

Omg all the bullshit and negativity I read in this thread. Let me roll my eye.

:rolleyes: 

There. I did it. 

23 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Shes 60 next year the Rebel Heart tour shows she is slowing down she's not going to be hitting the gym like she used too as she moves into her 60s!

But come on saying she is out of shape is laughable she is in amazing shape and looks beautiful.

Exactly. It’s like she’s not allowed to relax and have fun. She’s not a machine, she’s human. 

38 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

I think she looks absolutely GORGEOUS 😍🌸❤️🌹🔥✨👄👚🌸🎀💕💖💝🌸🌹🌺🌻🐝 

love the pink dress!! Love her cute tommy! Love it that she’s healthy and full of energy! 

Long live the Queen!!! 🌸💕🐝💖💝🌹🌻👚🎀✨❤️🐝

:dramatic:

3 hours ago, Nikki said:

im not into it either..

at least this pic is nice

btw the guy in the red shirt was singing to mariah songs in (in ny?) with madonna's friend marlyn

also.. cherish is corny but holy water is good? 

The last few times she appeared somewhere you always are one of the 1st to comment negatively. Time for you to move to Tribe. You'll find a lot of people like you there.

and, by the way, it's not the 1st time she says she hates Cherish. Don't see what is surprising there.

25 minutes ago, Starman said:

I just cant proccess thickdonna , seems very weird

Exactly. 

Bring on the new album era! We are going to be treated with a fresh campaign for Moschino!! I have no doubt it’s gonna happen

Omg Mdna skin liked my comment on Kelly ripas insta. I WANT M TO SEND ME MDNA SKIN SO BADDDDDDDDDDDD 

1 hour ago, anastaza said:

She gives me so much life!!!! 

YES!! She's almost 60 and has more life in her than half of the 20-somethings I know. I hope I am half as on it as she is when I am her age. 

I prefer when she's a little thicker. It especially suits her now that she's older as it makes her look more supple. Honestly, Virgin era, around Bedtime Stories, Golden Globes '97 and roughly the 2-3 month period after Rocco's birth are when her body looked best to me. 

And let's be very clear....anyone looking at those pictures and seriously thinking she's honestly fat have serious body issues themselves. Yes, she's thick.....by Madonna standards only. Most women would kill for "fat" Madonna's body.

So excited to see my gorgeous youthful thicc queen !!!

Love seeing Madonna in colour.  Pink suits her. 

5 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Love seeing Madonna in colour.  Pink suits her. 

Yes!! Love all the colors she's been wearing lately. There's something very "early years" about her fashion sense now....it just seems super fun right now....bright, exuberant, lively! I like it! :smiles:

5 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Yes!! Love all the colors she's been wearing lately. There's something very "early years" about her fashion sense now....it just seems super fun right now....bright, exuberant, lively! I like it! :smiles:

Same here.  :zombie:

32 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

And let's be very clear....anyone looking at those pictures and seriously thinking she's honestly fat have serious body issues themselves. Yes, she's thick.....by Madonna standards only. Most women would kill for "fat" Madonna's body.

WORD. Plus her boobs are perfect.

1 hour ago, Confessit said:

I thought the same thing for her Confessions Tour which consisted of her mostly walking around alot leaving the heavy lifting to her dancers.  I though she might be slowing down.

Then Sticky and Sweet hit and bitch was a dancing energy machine the whole damn show.  

I think it depends on what frame of mind she is in and what kind of show she's going for at this point. 

I do agree though for someone that's been such a fitness Nazi it is odd seeing ThickDonna.  Obviously she is not fat!  That's ridiculous.  But maybe she does foresee a busy time ahead with a movie/album/maybe another tour so for once maybe she has decided to kick back more and enjoy her down time with some good food and her kids and not be so anal about working out non stop.  Ha

1 hour ago, runa said:

The last few times she appeared somewhere you always are one of the 1st to comment negatively. Time for you to move to Tribe. You'll find a lot of people like you there.

and, by the way, it's not the 1st time she says she hates Cherish. Don't see what is surprising there.

oh please, you know Im a big fan. I love that she's a little thicker and I actually hope that not too many fans are gonna make it "an issue" so she doesnt suddenly start exercising like crazy.
how am I worse for preferring one song over the other or saying Im curious what she'd look like "au natural" now that she's a little thicker? you always single me out when you make these types of posts. 

I don't know what shit some of y'all are smoking...but she looks absolutely STUNNING. Pretty in pink. 

And she seems full of life. Happy, healthy...that's what matters most. And a little curvaceousness totally suits her body, especially as she moves into her 60s. 

Considering so many things - the loss of too many icons recently, the realities of aging, etc. - to see a vivacious, healthy, curvy, fun-loving, exuberant Madonna is a blessing. Esp. in these times. 

Whenever people use the word "thick" to describe Madonna, I laugh because I have always known that someone being described as thick means they are stupid !   :lol: Something Madonna never is. Never equate it with being curvy etc.

16 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

I don't know what shit some of y'all are smoking...but she looks absolutely STUNNING. Pretty in pink. 

And she seems full of life. Happy, healthy...that's what matters most. And a little curvaceousness totally suits her body, especially as she moves into her 60s. 

Considering so many things - the loss of too many icons recently, the realities of aging, etc. - to see a vivacious, healthy, curvy, fun-loving, exuberant Madonna is a blessing. Esp. in these times. 

All of this. She is very pretty in pink. Really loving her look!

20 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Some PERSPECTIVE. Well said @VogueMusic

Considering her age she looks gorgeously sexy. I mean that. Alright, she is no longer a grissino, but flipping heck people, she is not fat! Wanna fat? Same age as Madonna, same industry? Have a look at Kate Bush, now THAT is a real tub of lard, not Madonna.

Madonna, feel free to enjoy o baccalao and the hell with the caralhos pointing the fingers at your waistline.

I mean, people! Did you have a problem with pop-corn induced puffy-fuzzy Madonna of Virgin Tour times???

She look absolutely gorgeous.

Can't wait to see the full thing.  

Fat or not and filled with Botox, where's my new record?

Besides, bitch always slims down for a new era;. she is a dedicated disciple to the slayage gods. It amazes me how many people forget about who we're talking about here. I don't blame her for eating cake on her downtime, she's earned it.

Cherish has always been corny. Where's my new record?

Plus someone said above and they were right about moaners hating the children's books (I do too) but then, BAM, Confessions. That's why  Madonna fans that doubt always end up looking the fool. Fitnessdonna will be back, maybe not for the next record, but she'll be back and harder than ever.

Where's my new record?