MadonnaNation.com Forums
Nikki

Madonna visits LIVE WITH KELLY AND RYAN, dec 8th

Prepare to be slayed. :drama:

SOOOOOOOOO just to give you a little "ray of light" I'm not sure how many remember this....but when M was promoting those children's books and we were all bored and not into it......and thinking she was gonna' just be a proper lady...........

she went on the talk show circuit again............................and she went on "the View" and that's when she announced she was working on a ALL DANCE album!!!!!

and we got Confessions!!!

so you never know when she is gonna' surprise us!

Remember when Cher got shit for selling stuff on TV back in the '90s? Times sure have changed. I wish she were promoting her work instead of this skin stuff though.

Just now, vocalism said:

Remember when Cher got shit for selling stuff on TV back in the '90s? Times sure have changed. I wish she were promoting her work instead of this skin stuff though.

I remember Cher was ridiculed all over the place but she was obviously ahead of the times as roll on the 00s and everyone is selling products!

I do hope she is asked about her future to give us all confirmation of the film (still nothing official!) and new music!!

Guys I'm already SHAKING. This will be her first sit-down interview in YEARS.

9 minutes ago, loowee said:

Guys I'm already SHAKING. This will be her first sit-down interview in YEARS.

She was just on Fallon a few weeks ago??

27 minutes ago, MCHL said:

She was just on Fallon a few weeks ago??

That random MDNA skin interview?

Image result for i don't know her

8 hours ago, vocalism said:

Yeah, that type of thing was not really the norm back then.....now everyone from your "top tier" stars to your favorite D-list has been is peddling some product.....sign o the times. Also, it's worth noting that Cher was hawking someone else's (Lori Davis) hair care products on a 30 minute infomercial (which back then were seen as promos for cheap, rip off, bottom of the barrel products....anyone remember the spray on hair from Ron Popeil...lol?) not her own line of hair care products. At least we can say this is Madonna's actual brand and it's top of the line. Madonna isn't out there pushing some random bitches low grade skin care line....lol. Even if that were the case, in this day and age, I don't even think anyone would blink twice.

Even then I didn't understand why Cher got so much shit for that. Who gives a fuck really?? lol I used to like that infomercial because it was CHER!! :lol: Speaking of Ron Popiel....I also loved that food dehydrator infomercial back then. I begged my Mom for one of those......never did get it....lol. 

Is anyone really interested in hearing the greatest female pop singer of all time who has inspired so many with her timeless music and performances talk again about skin care ?   

Hoping this interview will be about so much more and think it will be.  Hope she is the only guest so we get plenty of Madonna. 

I hope the entire interview is about Skin care and her life in Lisbon and just a tiny bit about her movie.  Leave her alone about music. She brought out Rebel Heart with great songs. Fans hacked and downloaded. How many bought it? The Greatest of all time was selling a paltry 50k in countries. Yall know we have no time to stream or set up streaming centers like Rihanna and co. So it was seen as a flop. Now everyone is on and on about music. So that what will happen? It will come out again and barely chart and everyone can criticize? Nope.

She is at the stage in her career where she can do what she wants when she wants. She may not be in the mood to do music now and if she is not then she doesn't have to. The catalogue is vast. Yall go listen to all her old songs.

9 hours ago, vocalism said:

I wish she were promoting her work instead of this skin stuff though.

This is her work right now.

On 12/5/2017 at 11:56 AM, jaron said:

Madonna should apply that fabulous clay mask on Kellys face, and show live on tv how the rejuvenator penetration object works

Then she needs to use this on Seacrest....  :newspaper:

On 12/2/2017 at 5:48 AM, FreeMySoul said:

It's great to see Madonna in any capacity at this point she doesn't have to do anything 

Some of u need the magic wand in other places besides ur face 

BEST. POST. EVER.

I hope she does nothing but promote MDNA Skin and talk about her children all over interviews and Instagram for the next whole year just to piss more folks off.  :lmao:

I messaged Kelly Ripa telling her to ask Madonna about future music and touring plans. I’m sure a loon like her is already dying to know anyway. On the tour she flew off to Paris to catch Madonna in concert again!

6 hours ago, Kasi said:

I hope the entire interview is about Skin care and her life in Lisbon and just a tiny bit about her movie.  Leave her alone about music. She brought out Rebel Heart with great songs. Fans hacked and downloaded. How many bought it? The Greatest of all time was selling a paltry 50k in countries. Yall know we have no time to stream or set up streaming centers like Rihanna and co. So it was seen as a flop. Now everyone is on and on about music. So that what will happen? It will come out again and barely chart and everyone can criticize? Nope.

She is at the stage in her career where she can do what she wants when she wants. She may not be in the mood to do music now and if she is not then she doesn't have to. The catalogue is vast. Yall go listen to all her old songs.

Crazy reasoning. 

Why are so many dedicated, passionate Madonna fans denying to themselves why they love her so much ?  I doubt anybody on this forum is a fan because of her skincare or movies. Her music has made us all fans. We are all huge fans of hers that post here which is wonderful. I will always support Madonna, love seeing her interviewed and agree she can do whatever she wants. Always love seeing her interviewed.  

However will never try to talk myself into believing that I am just happy for her not to make music or not want to hear about her making music. Her music is what makes us all the dedicated, passionate fans we are. Madonna would most likely be flattered and relieved that we want more music and how much we long to hear new music from her. 

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Hoping this interview will be about so much more and think it will be.  Hope she is the only guest so we get plenty of Madonna. 

Unfortunately Jan she will not be the only guest. Katy brown and 98Degrees are also scheduled to appear. 

32 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Why are so many dedicated, passionate Madonna fans denying to themselves why they love her so much ?  I doubt anybody on this forum is a fan because of her skincare or movies. Her music has made us all fans. We are all huge fans of hers that post here which is wonderful. I will always support Madonna, love seeing her interviewed and agree she can do whatever she wants. Always love seeing her interviewed.  However will never try to talk myself into believing that I am just happy for her not to make music or not want to hear about her making music. Her music is what makes us all the dedicated, passionate fans we are. Madonna would most likely be flattered and relieved that we want more music and how much we long to hear new music from her. 

I think most of us are just joking. :wink:

Of course we all want new music and tours. (Hell, I'm one of the few that would love to see her act again! - Yes, I like most of her movies and have always felt she's been dealt an unfair hand on that side of her career). But all things considered, I think music will probably come sooner rather than later. It's just not time yet, and clearly she's focusing on this product line and there's nothing we can do about it. So I say best to put our energy into having a laugh and just being thankful that we get to still see her out and about in these 'between era' times.

As for myself, I am probably one of the few that actually wants to see her successful with at least one of her product lines. I've always thought there's great potential there, and sadly the other lines didn't pan out like they should have, which is a shame. She's always said she's going to continue to make music and perform, so I'm not worried about that. Sure we all want it right away, but it's simply not going to happen like that, so why fight something we have no control over. It will come in due time. At this point, having no expectations and just enjoying the ride is all you can do.

ps. Considering that the last album release was botched after months of teasing us, I don't blame her for possibly keeping things quieter this time around.

52 minutes ago, spotlight said:

Unfortunately Jan she will not be the only guest. Katy brown and 98Degrees are also scheduled to appear. 

Hmm, okay. My eyes will be focused on Madonna and Madonna only. I hope she gets a decent amount of screen time. 

1 minute ago, the-queen said:

Hmm, okay. My eyes will be focused on Madonna and Madonna only. I hope she gets a decent amount of screen time. 

Crossing my fingers🤞🏿🤞🏿🤞🏿

2 minutes ago, spotlight said:

Crossing my fingers🤞🏿🤞🏿🤞🏿

Same. I like collecting all the photos from her events, and this will be no different. Hope there’s tons.

Just now, the-queen said:

Same. I like collecting all the photos from her events, and this will be no different. Hope there’s tons.

The more the merrier:headbang::headbang:

So they will tape it today? 

7 hours ago, Kasi said:

Oh please, don't be so patronizing. You still have to pay for legal downloads, this is how you BUY albums today. Many also still buy physical copies, additionally! 

I don't know what your on about, trying to put the blame on us of all people. So we couldn't get her to number 1 in the U.S. therefore have no further right to hope for new music? 

6 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Crazy reasoning. 

Why are so many dedicated, passionate Madonna fans denying to themselves why they love her so much ?  I doubt anybody on this forum is a fan because of her skincare or movies. Her music has made us all fans. We are all huge fans of hers that post here which is wonderful. I will always support Madonna, love seeing her interviewed and agree she can do whatever she wants. Always love seeing her interviewed.  

However will never try to talk myself into believing that I am just happy for her not to make music or not want to hear about her making music. Her music is what makes us all the dedicated, passionate fans we are. Madonna would most likely be flattered and relieved that we want more music and how much we long to hear new music from her. 

:clap:

6 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

I think most of us are just joking. :wink:

I'm not so sure about that

40 minutes ago, runa said:

I'm not so sure about that

Well, I was.  (For the most part).  :wink:

Does anyone know if we can watch it live from the UK and what time xx