MadonnaNation.com Forums
Nikki

Madonna visits LIVE WITH KELLY AND RYAN, dec 8th

I’d love to see her on Wendy it would be such a hilarious train wreck!

24 minutes ago, Hector said:

I’d love to see her on Wendy it would be such a hilarious train wreck!

it would be cool if she went on, eccentric, looking a little like Dietrich, and really owning it like a star.. if she's just gonna be laughing and cute or funny like on Kelly's show it will just be a charming moment but forgotten in a few days. if she ever goes on that show, it has to be iconic and special (in a good way) ;)

most stars who come on seem to have this sense of being in on the joke, knowing Wendy isn't always nice but playing along anyway. it's boring. only a few (like omarosa and Russel brand) have done it well and are remembered.. so in short.. if she does a show like that, which is sorta "below" her.. it has to at least be memorable and awesome

Apologies if this is not the right place to put it, but I'm still living on the moment Kelly Ripa showed my mosaic!

She made my day (and weekend) :inlove:

instakellymosaic.jpg

Edited by SavageSkin

1 minute ago, SavageSkin said:

Apologies if this is not the right place to put it, but I'm still living on the moment Kelly Ripa shoed my mosaic!

instakellymosaic.jpg

wait, YOU made that?

that's amazing!

4 hours ago, MLVC82 said:

So Andy Cohen has his own radio channel on SiriusXm ...and has shows that reflect his interests....he also hosts two shows weekly called "ANDY COHEN LIVE" where he talks to celebrities...and talks about his private life...the housewives....pop culture.....takes calls..and at the end of the show he always has Sandra Bernhard on to talk about the latest news (she also was hired by him to have her own show on his channel)

...Basically I started the phone call by asking Andy....."what's your issue was with MADONNA because recently I had noticed a trend that all of you were being Negative towards her.....what was up with that?"

so then he went on to say he's upset because he has tried repeatedly to her on his Watch What Happens Live show...and she refuses to do it...or makes excuses...but ends up on other "shitty" talk shows (his words not mine)  that he would do her justice.....because he has always been her fan...and has traveled to see her etc. etc.

So i  said "perhaps she doesn't want to do your shows because she knows that you and your show can be shady towards her and other people"

......and then he was like "no, i love her....i would shower her with love" etc. etc. 

I said "you should" and also went on to say "I wish the world would start giving her the props she deserves for everything she has done....and show her love...she deserves reverence...and appreciation...and not negativity" 

and he just said "oh honey, I love MADONNA" ....and his other co-host was like "yeah, we love her" (meanwhile any chance they get...they make snarky comments about her appearance or her life ..or her voice etc. etc.) 

So that's my little story...

I'm happy someone heard me.....:-)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

27 minutes ago, SavageSkin said:

Apologies if this is not the right place to put it, but I'm still living on the moment Kelly Ripa showed my mosaic!

Congratulations @SavageSkin That’s amazing ‼️

THNX!!! :inlove::inlove::inlove:

2 hours ago, SavageSkin said:

instakellymosaic.jpg

This is inspirational! Thank you for sharing! ❤️😘

On 12/9/2017 at 1:55 AM, Napoléon said:

Great interview and I thought she looked amazing. Yeah she looks "fuller" but so fucking what! If anything I think it makes her appear more normal.

We don't want normal.  We want Madonna.

3 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

tumblr_p0oafeSt1e1qj28qwo1_250.giftumblr_p0oafeSt1e1qj28qwo2_r1_250.gif

Haha, thanks for this! Her sense of humor is always there, and I love that about her. Life is for living and that’s what she does. 

11 hours ago, SavageSkin said:

instakellymosaic.jpg

SavageSkin, your mosaic is incredible. Congratulations on having it seen all around the world. 

On 12/9/2017 at 1:32 PM, kokot said:

I hope she never goes on WWHL. Last week on Andy's radio show a caller asked him about his bitchy attitude towards Madonna. Andy responded by basically saying that feels she owes him to come on his show as he's been a huge supporter of hers. He also said that he's been trying to get her on wwhl for years but that she just doesn't want to do it. It must be killing him to see Madonna with his best buddies Anderson and Kelly. That same caller told Andy that Madonna probably doesn't appreciate digs he throws at her when he's hosting his show with Sandra Bernhard. Madonna needs to stay away from this two faced clown.

According to the blinds, Andy is totally two-faced and will do anything to climb up the ladder of success. (I think Kathy Griffin has a point about him).

I see him as one of those types that will claim he loves someone (and perhaps sometimes he really does), but will still stir the pot about that someone if it benefits him.

13 hours ago, DesperatelySeekingJacky said:

You're probably right! But remember when she finally did Howard Stern in 2015 she said she didn't go on his show back in the day because of how mean they were to her. Like, how does she find out about these shady gossip people? Who tells her what is being said? *Looks over shoulder*

I've always felt that Madonna is not nearly as oblivious about things in popular culture as she sometimes lets on. I think she knows full and well most of the time.

4 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

According to the blinds, Andy is totally two-faced and will do anything to climb up the ladder of success. (I think Kathy Griffin has a point about him).

I see him as one of those types that will claim he loves someone (and perhaps sometimes he really does), but will totally talk shit and stir the pot about that someone if it benefits him.

I've always felt that Madonna is not nearly as oblivious about things in popular culture as she sometimes lets on. I think she knows full and well most of the time.

Yeah.  I also never fully bought her doesn't read newspapers or magazines stage in her life either. 

Case in point her interview with Matt Lauer during American Life and he brought up about her relevance and she said , I see you read the New York Times, and alas that was the exact article he was talking about and she knew all about it. 

Also for someone that wants to block out negative shit written about them which I can understand, I sometimes wonder how she puts up with Instagram.  Every social media platform for celebs is filled with haters and trolls.  If she wanted to block out negative noise that would be a good place to start.

5 hours ago, Skin said:

Also for someone that wants to block out negative shit written about them which I can understand, I sometimes wonder how she puts up with Instagram.  Every social media platform for celebs is filled with haters and trolls.  If she wanted to block out negative noise that would be a good place to start.

Yes. but if she wasn't on Instagram she wouldn't be able to share things with us fans. Social media is a necessary way now for artists to promote themselves. Instagram has way fewer haters than other social media like twitter. You can just not read the comments. I love her daily Instagram posts and would hate if a few trolls and haters drove her away. It gives us something to enjoy in this otherwise down slow period. 

At least you can turn off comments on Instagram. Don't know if that's possible on other platforms.