Will this one be a home run for BAT? 

1. Blond Ambition
  2. Confessions
  3. Rebel Heart
  4. Who's that Girl
  5. The Girlie Show
  6. Virgin

7. MDNA

Blond Ambition is untouchable at #1 -- it's perfect. Iconic. I don't know that she could ever do the song better.

Confessions, Rebel Heart, and WTG are all excellent. On any given day these could be an in any order because I love them all so much.

TGS is amazing. Virgin is great.

MDNA is a mess. She should have dropped it from the setlist and worked "Beautiful Killer" and "Je T'aime" into the setlist permanently. They were so much stronger, it's almost laughable to compare them to the "LAV Waltz Mess."

Edited by material_boy

1 hour ago, material_boy said:
  1. Blond Ambition
  2. Confessions
  3. Rebel Heart
  4. Who's that Girl
  5. The Girlie Show
  6. Virgin

7. MDNA

Blond Ambition is untouchable at #1 -- it's perfect. Iconic. I don't know that she could ever do the song better.

Confessions, Rebel Heart, and WTG are all excellent. On any given day these could be an in any order because I love them all so much.

TGS is amazing. Virgin is great.

MDNA is a mess. She should have dropped it from the setlist and worked "Beautiful Killer" and "Je T'aime" into the setlist permanently. They were so much stronger, it's almost laughable to compare them to the "LAV Waltz Mess."

Ummmm........well, NO. You're wrong. Sorry....lol. And not even just a little bit wrong. A lot wrong. Not sure if you saw it live from the Golden Triangle. I have a feeling you didn't though cuz if you did, I'm sure you wouldn't be saying that. That performance is not only one of the best performances of LAV she's ever done but one of the best ,most emotive, fluid and spontaneous performances she's ever given PERIOD. As much as I love the performances you've mentioned, they would've been absolutely terrible choices to go in that same slot. Those songs don't even fit the mood of that part. Oh I would've been pissed if she would've dropped LAV for that by the time the tour got to the States.....just NO! Those were great one-off's but no no no NO!!!! 

1. Blond Ambition
2. MDNA
3. Virgin
4. Rebel Heart
5. Confessions
6. Who's That Girl
7. Girlie Show

17 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Ummmm........well, NO. You're wrong. Sorry....lol. And not even just a little bit wrong. A lot wrong. Not sure if you saw it live from the Golden Triangle. I have a feeling you didn't though cuz if you did, I'm sure you wouldn't be saying that. That performance is not only one of the best performances of LAV she's ever done but one of the best ,most emotive, fluid and spontaneous performances she's ever given PERIOD. As much as I love the performances you've mentioned, they would've been absolutely terrible choices to go in that same slot. Those songs don't even fit the mood of that part. Oh I would've been pissed if she would've dropped LAV for that by the time the tour got to the States.....just NO! Those were great one-off's but no no no NO!!!! 

There's a reason why I had that poster in my IGNORE LIST honey 

1. MDNA

2. TVT

3. TGS

4. BAT

5. CT

6. WTG

7. RHT

Blond Ambition

Confessions

Rebel Heart

Girlie Show

M D N A

Virgin Tour

WTG

2 hours ago, Lolo said:

Will this one be a home run for BAT? 

DEFINITELY! The remix itself, the set/ costumes, Jose & Luis backing her. It gets no better:

1. BAT

2. Confessions

3. Virgin Tour

4. Rebel Heart

5. WTG

6. MDNA

7. TGS

2 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

DEFINITELY! The remix itself, the set/ costumes, Jose & Luis backing her. It gets no better:

Too late, someone already voted MDNA first :wacko:

35 minutes ago, Lolo said:

Too late, someone already voted MDNA first :wacko:

Just mention my name, babe. I'm fine with that. I'm not afraid. :thumbsup: 

Confessions 

Blond Ambition 

Virgin Tour 

WTG

RHT

MDNA

TGS 

CT > BAT > VT > RHT > MDNA > WTG > GS

5 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

It was terrible, sorry. I was not in the golden triangle, and maybe it was brilliant up close, but I'm not sure "It was great for 5-10 percent of attendees" is a good defense.

From where I sat, it was plodding and messy and everyone was pissed off about it. I saw MDNAT in NYC for one of the fall shows at MSG. She was extremely late coming on, as was the norm at this point in the tour. The crowd around me had turned hostile before she even took the stage. Lots of angry comments before the show opened. Some mellowed out when the lights went down, but many had been drinking ahead of the show and M was so late that they were absolutely tanked by the time "Girl Gone Wild" started. When "Like a Virgin" rolled around, two drunk women in front of me were booing. People behind me were complaining that she wasn't doing any hits and then she had to go "do 'Like a Virgin' like this." Several folks left during "LoveSpent" and "Nobody Knows Me," so I'd guessing they weren't really keen on "LAV" either.

MDNAT was one of the worst concert-going experiences of my life, but even trying to forget that -- "LAV" doesn't do anything for me on video either. It's one of several performances on this tour that, when I watch it, I can see the beauty of the staging and the costumes and the lighting -- the whole show is brilliantly produced -- but the music just leaves me bored or cold.

6 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

There's a reason why I had that poster in my IGNORE LIST honey 

Some people can't handle the truth :queenbitch:

^ So the crowd around you wasn’t feeling M from the start & that impacted your experience?

The old man sitting behind me during S&S was grumpy the whole time and I dancing my ass off right in front of him :wow: We were @ 2 different shows! 

40 minutes ago, material_boy said:

It was terrible, sorry. I was not in the golden triangle, and maybe it was brilliant up close, but I'm not sure "It was great for 5-10 percent of attendees" is a good defense.

From where I sat, it was plodding and messy and everyone was pissed off about it. I saw MDNAT in NYC for one of the fall shows at MSG. She was extremely late coming on, as was the norm at this point in the tour. The crowd around me had turned hostile before she even took the stage. Lots of angry comments before the show opened. Some mellowed out when the lights went down, but many had been drinking ahead of the show and M was so late that they were absolutely tanked by the time "Girl Gone Wild" started. When "Like a Virgin" rolled around, two drunk women in front of me were booing. People behind me were complaining that she wasn't doing any hits and then she had to go "do 'Like a Virgin' like this." Several folks left during "LoveSpent" and "Nobody Knows Me," so I'd guessing they weren't really keen on "LAV" either.

MDNAT was one of the worst concert-going experiences of my life, but even trying to forget that -- "LAV" doesn't do anything for me on video either. It's one of several performances on this tour that, when I watch it, I can see the beauty of the staging and the costumes and the lighting -- the whole show is brilliantly produced -- but the music just leaves me bored or cold.

I saw both nights at msg during MDNA. I had the same experience with some folks booing & being pissed off. My impression was the second night was a bit more negative...

I still had an amazing time though. I just ignored people & drank my alcohol, but sorry you had a bad experience. 

1- Rebel

2- Confessions

3- Blond

4- WTG

5-Virgin

6- MDNA

7-Girlie

3 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Just mention my name, babe. I'm fine with that. I'm not afraid. :thumbsup: 

Haha, I wasn't shy, I just forgot to check who it was. I guess no one in this forum needs this sort of protection. :gent:

Blond Ambition

Confessions Tour

Rebel Heart

Who's That Girl

Virgin Tour

MDNA Tour

Girlie Show

1. Blond Ambition

2. Confessions

3. MDNA

4. Rebel Heart

5. Virgin