4 years ago he raped a dog; 4 years later he raped 2 horses

horn

Long Island man Steven Errante, 30, charged with having repeat sex with HORSES four years after being convicted of ‘raping’ a dog and beating it to death

By Paul Harper
27th October 2017, 1:19 pm

A SICK pervert has been charged with having sex with HORSES, just four years after being caged for raping a dog and then beating it to death.

Twisted Steven Errante's vile acts were uncovered by cops after he failed to re-register as an animal abuser for killing the dog with a baseball bat.

nintchdbpict000362952822.jpg

Police tracked down Errante and found he had "sexual contact with horses on two separate occasions" this year.

He abused horses at a stables in Dix Hills, Long Island, New York, on August 25 and September 4.

Errante has now been charged with two counts of sexual misconduct with an animal and failure to check in with the Animal Abuse Offenders Registry.

In December 2013, Errante was arrested for attacking a family dog.

nintchdbpict000362952820.jpg

The poor dog was raped and beaten with a baseball bat by the twisted animal abuser

nintchdbpict000362952825.jpg

Vets eventually felt the kindest thing to do was euthanize "Chantel Girl" (the dog) because of the severity of her injuries

He had sex with the poor pooch and then savagely beat it with a metal baseball bat.

The Rottweiler-Labrador mix suffered fractures to her head and face and a broken leg.

Vets at the Veterinary Medical Center of Long Island were forced to euthanize the animal because of its severe injuries.

CBS reports they had been providing updates to thousands of people about the dog, which they named Chantel Girl.

The vets posted on Facebook after she died: “Thank you all for your kindness, prayers, concern, and support.

"It is a reminder to us all that from an awful act such as this, that we still must have faith in humanity."

In October 2014, Errante was sentenced to two years in jail for the crime and ordered to sign on the register.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4780352/long-island-ny-steven-errante-horse-sex-dog/

Zoopholia exists and its not forbidden or legally punished in some countries.

Here in Germany there was also a brothel for animal lovers, many tourists from england came here, since its legally forbidden there.

I dont know the current status, but while for our criminology research I was kind of surprised to be informed about this nasty story.

As soon as I saw those pictures I had tears in my eyes.  Why do people do thing's like this?  It's horrible.

Someone should beat that disgusting piece of filth with a baseball bat and see how he likes it.

4 hours ago, jaron said:

Zoopholia exists and its not forbidden or legally punished in some countries.

Here in Germany there was also a brothel for animal lovers, many tourists from england came here, since its legally forbidden there.

giphy.gif