Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rebel Saviour

The Youtube crusade thread

Recommended Posts

Up ;) 

Time for new uploads. 

Videos still missing: 

  1. Holiday (Truth or Dare/Solid Gold performance) 
  2. Gambler
  3. Who's That Girl 
  4. The Look of Love
  5. This Used to be my 10th #1 (but I keep ignoring it)
  6. Fever
  7. I'll remember
  8. Drowned World
  9. Beautiful Stranger
  10. Hollywood 

Also, Everybody, Cherish and Get Together are still blocked. 

Warner/Madonna team, move your ass. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Orion said:

Up ;) 

Time for new uploads. 

Videos still missing: 

  1. Holiday (Truth or Dare/Solid Gold performance) 
  2. Gambler
  3. Who's That Girl 
  4. The Look of Love
  5. This Used to be my 10th #1 (but I keep ignoring it)
  6. Fever
  7. I'll remember
  8. Drowned World
  9. Beautiful Stranger
  10. Hollywood 

Also, Everybody, Cherish and Get Together are still blocked. 

Warner/Madonna team, move your ass. 

 

11. Miles Away

because why not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Krazy Kid said:

11. Miles Away

because why not?

There is a live video for Miles away but it's blocked in many countries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Die another Day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The priority right now is to gather all her videos in one channel and make sure they are uploaded once officially on Youtube. I am tired of seeing her videos split in 4 different channels and I don't wanna see Madonna videos hidden in the Warner bros. Channel. Depeche mode videos left the Warner channel and they were transferred to another channel just devoted to the group. This happened to some of the oldest Katy Perry's videos. The only problem is that most of her videos (with few exceptions) are uploaded twice. I hope views could be merged. If it's not possible, the video with less views should be deleted. Moreover, an official playlist of her videos should be created with videos in chronological order and it should be available on both the Madonna and Madonnavevo channels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

The priority right now is to gather all her videos in one channel and make sure they are uploaded once officially on Youtube. I am tired of seeing her videos split in 4 different channels and I don't wanna see Madonna videos hidden in the Warner bros. Channel. Depeche mode videos left the Warner channel and they were transferred to another channel just devoted to the group. This happened to some of the oldest Katy Perry's videos. The only problem is that most of her videos (with few exceptions) are uploaded twice. I hope views could be merged. If it's not possible, the video with less views should be deleted. Moreover, an official playlist of her videos should be created with videos in chronological order and it should be available on both the Madonna and Madonnavevo channels.

btw they've created a playlist with official music videos a few days ago on MADONNAVEVO and it's just another tragedy cause they missed Girl Gone Wild 

 

Edited by Krazy Kid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Double uploads are the worst. 

Nonsense. 

Just fix the mess once and for all....if merging the views isn't possible then simply save the video with more views and delete the other. 

Double videos just steal each other's views, what's the point? :banghead:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh let's not forget the shitty quality of the Celebration video! How can you upload a video in 240p in 2009? What the fuck they were thinking?:sneaky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Totally random but Warner Just uploaded Hollywood (480p) five seconds ago

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes!!!! Finally :clap: 

And we're gonna carry on with our crusade! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Orion said:

Yes!!!! Finally :clap: 

And we're gonna carry on with our crusade! 

Great job @Orion @Rebel Saviour and the rest of us fighting for justice on YouTube,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, spotlight said:

Great job @Orion @Rebel Saviour and the rest of us fighting for justice on YouTube,

:clap:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spotlight said:

Totally random but Warner Just uploaded Hollywood (480p) five seconds ago

 

That's fantastic news! I adore Hollywood (song and video) and the quality is good-decent.:tigger: Hopefully her whole videography will be fully available soon on Youtube...the next step is to gather all her classic videos in one channel with one upload! We can make it!:cool:

 

1 hour ago, spotlight said:

Great job @Orion @Rebel Saviour and the rest of us fighting for justice on YouTube,

:thumbsup::inlove:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rebel Saviour @Orion. You are both fantastic fans who cherish her music and video legacy  :clap:.  As Madonna herself says Italians do it better ! 

You too @spotlight   :clap: Canadians do it better too 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi I'm new here so take it easy on me haha

Madonna's combined end-of-2018 YouTube projections (if she maintains her daily view count, which is expected to grow too):

Bitch I'm Madonna: 289,000,000

Hung Up: 175,000,000

La Isla Bonita: 158,000,000

4 Minutes: 101,000,000

Vogue: 97,000,000

Papa Don't Preach: 92,000,000

Give It 2 Me: 74,000,000

Like a Prayer: 73,000,000

Live to Tell: 53,000,000

 

By early 2019, when Vogue hits 100M, Madonna will have a 100M viewed video from FOUR decades. CRAZY!

 

(Also, does anyone here know how to start a thread? I think this would be an interesting thread.) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

@Rebel Saviour @Orion. You are both fantastic fans who cherish her music and video legacy  :clap:.  As Madonna herself says Italians do it better ! 

You too @spotlight   :clap: Canadians do it better too 

:kiss2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, yououghttavogue said:

Hi I'm new here so take it easy on me haha

Madonna's combined end-of-2018 YouTube projections (if she maintains her daily view count, which is expected to grow too):

Bitch I'm Madonna: 289,000,000

Hung Up: 175,000,000

La Isla Bonita: 158,000,000

4 Minutes: 101,000,000

Vogue: 97,000,000

Papa Don't Preach: 92,000,000

Give It 2 Me: 74,000,000

Like a Prayer: 73,000,000

Live to Tell: 53,000,000

 

By early 2019, when Vogue hits 100M, Madonna will have a 100M viewed video from FOUR decades. CRAZY!

 

(Also, does anyone here know how to start a thread? I think this would be an interesting thread.) 

Hi welcome! Can't wait for Vogue to finally hit 100 million views and I am so happy for the healthy views of Live to tell.:wow: Material girl will be another +100 million in the upcoming future. It was uploaded 4 months ago and it has already 7 million views.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

@Rebel Saviour @Orion. You are both fantastic fans who cherish her music and video legacy  :clap:.  As Madonna herself says Italians do it better ! 

You too @spotlight   :clap: Canadians do it better too 

Thank you dear :kiss2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The views for Material girl are definitely impressive. Especially for a video that was released over 30 years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can help Vogue reach 100,000,000 views much earlier than 2019, here's a playlist for it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pieciolot said:

The views for Material girl are definitely impressive. Especially for a video that was released over 30 years ago.

I'm not surprised. The Material girl video is definitely one of her most iconic videos along with Vogue.I can't believe it was only uploaded last year.It would have million of views by now. I will never "forgive" Warner for messing Madonna's views with their double uploads and blocked videos back in 2009. She would have probably the same amount of views of Micheal Jackson at this point.It's absurd that a star of Madonna's magnitude still doesn't have all her videos uploaded once on her channel. I am disgusted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Krazy Kid said:

We can help Vogue reach 100,000,000 views much earlier than 2019, here's a playlist for it

 

If she has a new music oriented project in 2018 the views will increase anyway. We can't provide 3 million views alone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can. Most popular playlists sort videos by view count, that means the more views it has the more views it will get because it's climbing higher in the playlist. That's the way how Cyndi Lauper's Girls Just Want To Have Fun (that I never ever heard in my entire life) got more views than all Madonna 80's videos combined

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

@Rebel Saviour @Orion. You are both fantastic fans who cherish her music and video legacy  :clap:.  As Madonna herself says Italians do it better ! 

You too @spotlight   :clap: Canadians do it better too 

:kiss2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×