MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rebel Saviour

The Youtube crusade thread

On 12/12/2017 at 2:50 PM, Rebel Saviour said:

I agree with Nikki: we definitely need to be more vocal on social media when it comes to Madonna's YouTube situation, certifications and other stuff. Guy Oseary and Warner could assume we're about 5 people interested in these issues and they won't do anything. How cuntish is from Warner to promote their uploads as official when Madonna does have an official channel? Plus there's no exposure for Madonna's videos on their home page. ..still Hung up at 144 million views is the most watched video of their shitty and messy channel. ...

thanks! and yeah you're right.. they know that if we complain, it's just a few people and for a short time.. but Warner are definitely assholes. 

22 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

I've just checked Kworb and the main Vogue video on the Madonna channel, the one at almost 75 million views, is now fully available worldwide:tigger:! Fantastic news! It was still blocked in some countries. That's the official first victory of our crusade! But....we won't stop until we have #allmadonnavideosinonechannel:wink:

fantastic!

13 hours ago, Rock said:

If that decision was really thanks to your crusade, congratulations! :lol:

Thanks! I don't know, it's possible! :lol:I complained a lot on Instagram and I am going to keep on complaining until we get what we want.

50 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Thanks! I don't know, it's possible! :lol:I complained a lot on Instagram and I am going to keep on complaining until we get what we want.

:clap:. You are a man on a mission and you are making the mission work !  Congratulations Rebel Saviour. 

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:clap:. You are a man on a mission and you are making the mission work !  Congratulations Rebel Saviour. 

Thanks, Jazzy.:inlove: I've tagged both Guy and Warner. They must reach an agreement and fix this situation completly.

We need more fans like Rebel Saviour. 
Keep fighting :inlove:

1 minute ago, Royal T said:

Keep fighting :inlove:

Thanks Guy, I'm moved.:inlove: I just hope they don't block me:lmao:

5 hours ago, Royal T said:

You can say it louder :headbang:

He is the best. 

:tigger::tigger::tigger:

Back on giving hard time to Warner on their Instagram accounts. We are waiting for you to join us. :chuckle::wink: The more we are the better.

On 16/12/2017 at 6:53 AM, Rebel Saviour said:

keep going sweetheart !! :tigger:

2 hours ago, runa said:

keep . goi. ng.  sweetheart !! :tigger:

:thumbsup::inlove: They must fix this situation for once. Now even Prince has a proper Youtube channel. It's ridiculous at this point. She is fucking Madonna. Warner should be reminded that she is the biggest and greatest artist they ever had.They still want her video s on their channel and they do nothing to promote her videos there. They are just using her videos to promote their shitty channel. One reason more for Madonna to have all her Warner videos uploaded once on her channel.

Love don't live here anymore and American pie just added on Youtube. ..on the Warner channel. ..But still:tigger::tigger::tigger:Step by step her whole videography will be available on Youtube and on her channel. Our strategy Is working.:thumbsup:

Videos still waiting to be uploaded: we need a Holiday upload(even though there isn't an official video for the song), Gambler, Who's that girl, The look of love, This used to be My playground, Fever, I'll remember, You must love me, Don't cry for me Argentina, Another suitcase in another hall, Drowned world-Substitute for love, Beautiful stranger, Hollywood, Get together european version, Hey you, Celebration fan version.

21 hours ago, La Virgen said:

New videos

Omg the quality 360p. What years is it? 2006?

18 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Videos still waiting to be uploaded: we need a Holiday upload(even though there isn't an official video for the song), Gambler, Who's that girl, The look of love, This used to be My playground, Fever, I'll remember, You must love me, Don't cry for me Argentina, Another suitcase in another hall, Drowned world-Substitute for love, Beautiful stranger, Hollywood, Get together european version, Hey you, Celebration fan version.

I can’t believe these haven’t been uploaded on her official account yet?!?! That’s madness

4 hours ago, spotlight said:

I can't believe these haven’t been  uploaded on her official account yet?!?! That’s madness

And some True blue videos were uploaded only in 2011 for the 25th anniversary of the album..This mess has been going on since 2009. Crazy, indeed.

17 hours ago, Royal T said:

Omg the quality 360p. What years is it? 2006?

I think that the quality of the Human nature and I want you videos is even worse and let's not forget about the Celebration fiasco.:sneaky:

This total mess is such a shame. 

I want a Holiday upload, they could use the Solid Gold performance or the Truth or Dare video (it was used as a promo video in 1991 for the re-release of the single right?) 

It's one of her signature hits, it needs to be officially uploaded....

Also the Music video has shitty quality and opens in a smaller frame on my TV, same with TPOG. It's all so embarrassing. 

2 hours ago, Orion said:

I want a Holiday upload, they could use the Solid Gold performance or the Truth or Dare video (it was used as a promo video in 1991 for the re-release of the single right?) 

It's one of her signature hits, it needs to be officially uploaded....

I agree.:thumbsup:

Just a quick reminder for Madonna's team reading this forum: we want all classic Madonna videos uploaded once (not split in 4 different channels and usually uploaded twice), in good quality (at least 480p), fully available in every corner of the world and in one channel just devoted to her (the Madonna channel or even better Madonnavevo). This MUST happen before her new era starts.