MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rebel Saviour

The Youtube crusade thread

On 12/12/2017 at 2:50 PM, Rebel Saviour said:

I agree with Nikki: we definitely need to be more vocal on social media when it comes to Madonna's YouTube situation, certifications and other stuff. Guy Oseary and Warner could assume we're about 5 people interested in these issues and they won't do anything. How cuntish is from Warner to promote their uploads as official when Madonna does have an official channel? Plus there's no exposure for Madonna's videos on their home page. ..still Hung up at 144 million views is the most watched video of their shitty and messy channel. ...

thanks! and yeah you're right.. they know that if we complain, it's just a few people and for a short time.. but Warner are definitely assholes. 

22 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

I've just checked Kworb and the main Vogue video on the Madonna channel, the one at almost 75 million views, is now fully available worldwide:tigger:! Fantastic news! It was still blocked in some countries. That's the official first victory of our crusade! But....we won't stop until we have #allmadonnavideosinonechannel:wink:

fantastic!

13 hours ago, Rock said:

If that decision was really thanks to your crusade, congratulations! :lol:

Thanks! I don't know, it's possible! :lol:I complained a lot on Instagram and I am going to keep on complaining until we get what we want.

50 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Thanks! I don't know, it's possible! :lol:I complained a lot on Instagram and I am going to keep on complaining until we get what we want.

:clap:. You are a man on a mission and you are making the mission work !  Congratulations Rebel Saviour. 

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:clap:. You are a man on a mission and you are making the mission work !  Congratulations Rebel Saviour. 

Thanks, Jazzy.:inlove: I've tagged both Guy and Warner. They must reach an agreement and fix this situation completly.

We need more fans like Rebel Saviour. 
Keep fighting :inlove:

1 minute ago, Royal T said:

Keep fighting :inlove:

Thanks Guy, I'm moved.:inlove: I just hope they don't block me:lmao:

5 hours ago, Royal T said:

You can say it louder :headbang:

He is the best.