MadonnaNation.com Forums
Rebel Saviour

The Youtube crusade thread

Videos still waiting to be uploaded: we need a Holiday upload(even though there isn't an official video for the song), Gambler, Who's that girl, The look of love, This used to be My playground, Fever, I'll remember, You must love me, Don't cry for me Argentina, Another suitcase in another hall, Drowned world-Substitute for love, Beautiful stranger, Hollywood, Get together european version, Hey you, Celebration fan version.

21 hours ago, La Virgen said:

New videos

Omg the quality 360p. What years is it? 2006?

18 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Videos still waiting to be uploaded: we need a Holiday upload(even though there isn't an official video for the song), Gambler, Who's that girl, The look of love, This used to be My playground, Fever, I'll remember, You must love me, Don't cry for me Argentina, Another suitcase in another hall, Drowned world-Substitute for love, Beautiful stranger, Hollywood, Get together european version, Hey you, Celebration fan version.

I can’t believe these haven’t been uploaded on her official account yet?!?! That’s madness

4 hours ago, spotlight said:

I can't believe these haven’t been  uploaded on her official account yet?!?! That’s madness

And some True blue videos were uploaded only in 2011 for the 25th anniversary of the album..This mess has been going on since 2009. Crazy, indeed.

17 hours ago, Royal T said:

Omg the quality 360p. What years is it? 2006?

I think that the quality of the Human nature and I want you videos is even worse and let's not forget about the Celebration fiasco.:sneaky:

This total mess is such a shame. 

I want a Holiday upload, they could use the Solid Gold performance or the Truth or Dare video (it was used as a promo video in 1991 for the re-release of the single right?) 

It's one of her signature hits, it needs to be officially uploaded....

Also the Music video has shitty quality and opens in a smaller frame on my TV, same with TPOG. It's all so embarrassing. 

2 hours ago, Orion said:

I want a Holiday upload, they could use the Solid Gold performance or the Truth or Dare video (it was used as a promo video in 1991 for the re-release of the single right?) 

It's one of her signature hits, it needs to be officially uploaded....

I agree.:thumbsup:

Just a quick reminder for Madonna's team reading this forum: we want all classic Madonna videos uploaded once (not split in 4 different channels and usually uploaded twice), in good quality (at least 480p), fully available in every corner of the world and in one channel just devoted to her (the Madonna channel or even better Madonnavevo). This MUST happen before her new era starts.

Up ;) 

Time for new uploads. 

Videos still missing: 

1. Holiday (Truth or Dare/Solid Gold performance) 
  2. Gambler
  3. Who's That Girl 
  4. The Look of Love
  5. This Used to be my 10th #1 (but I keep ignoring it)
  6. Fever
  7. I'll remember
  8. Drowned World
  9. Beautiful Stranger
  10. Hollywood 

Also, Everybody, Cherish and Get Together are still blocked. 

Warner/Madonna team, move your ass. 

3 hours ago, Orion said:

Up ;) 

Time for new uploads. 

Videos still missing: 

1. Holiday (Truth or Dare/Solid Gold performance) 
  2. Gambler
  3. Who's That Girl 
  4. The Look of Love
  5. This Used to be my 10th #1 (but I keep ignoring it)
  6. Fever
  7. I'll remember
  8. Drowned World
  9. Beautiful Stranger
  10. Hollywood 

Also, Everybody, Cherish and Get Together are still blocked. 

Warner/Madonna team, move your ass. 

11. Miles Away

because why not?

30 minutes ago, Krazy Kid said:

11. Miles Away

because why not?

There is a live video for Miles away but it's blocked in many countries.

Die another Day

The priority right now is to gather all her videos in one channel and make sure they are uploaded once officially on Youtube. I am tired of seeing her videos split in 4 different channels and I don't wanna see Madonna videos hidden in the Warner bros. Channel. Depeche mode videos left the Warner channel and they were transferred to another channel just devoted to the group. This happened to some of the oldest Katy Perry's videos. The only problem is that most of her videos (with few exceptions) are uploaded twice. I hope views could be merged. If it's not possible, the video with less views should be deleted. Moreover, an official playlist of her videos should be created with videos in chronological order and it should be available on both the Madonna and Madonnavevo channels.

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

The priority right now is to gather all her videos in one channel and make sure they are uploaded once officially on Youtube. I am tired of seeing her videos split in 4 different channels and I don't wanna see Madonna videos hidden in the Warner bros. Channel. Depeche mode videos left the Warner channel and they were transferred to another channel just devoted to the group. This happened to some of the oldest Katy Perry's videos. The only problem is that most of her videos (with few exceptions) are uploaded twice. I hope views could be merged. If it's not possible, the video with less views should be deleted. Moreover, an official playlist of her videos should be created with videos in chronological order and it should be available on both the Madonna and Madonnavevo channels.

btw they've created a playlist with official music videos a few days ago on MADONNAVEVO and it's just another tragedy cause they missed Girl Gone Wild 

Edited by Krazy Kid

Double uploads are the worst. 

Nonsense. 

Just fix the mess once and for all....if merging the views isn't possible then simply save the video with more views and delete the other. 

Double videos just steal each other's views, what's the point? :banghead:

Oh let's not forget the shitty quality of the Celebration video! How can you upload a video in 240p in 2009? What the fuck they were thinking?:sneaky:

Totally random but Warner Just uploaded Hollywood (480p) five seconds ago

Yes!!!! Finally :clap: 

And we're gonna carry on with our crusade! 

15 minutes ago, Orion said:

Yes!!!! Finally :clap: 

And we're gonna carry on with our crusade! 

Great job @Orion @Rebel Saviour and the rest of us fighting for justice on YouTube,

2 hours ago, spotlight said:

Totally random but Warner Just uploaded Hollywood (480p) five seconds ago

That's fantastic news! I adore Hollywood (song and video) and the quality is good-decent.:tigger: Hopefully her whole videography will be fully available soon on Youtube...the next step is to gather all her classic videos in one channel with one upload! We can make it!:cool:

1 hour ago, spotlight said:

Great job @Orion @Rebel Saviour and the rest of us fighting for justice on YouTube,

:thumbsup::inlove:

@Rebel Saviour @Orion. You are both fantastic fans who cherish her music and video legacy  :clap:.  As Madonna herself says Italians do it better ! 

You too @spotlight   :clap: Canadians do it better too 

Hi I'm new here so take it easy on me haha

Madonna's combined end-of-2018 YouTube projections (if she maintains her daily view count, which is expected to grow too):

Bitch I'm Madonna: 289,000,000

Hung Up: 175,000,000

La Isla Bonita: 158,000,000

4 Minutes: 101,000,000

Vogue: 97,000,000

Papa Don't Preach: 92,000,000

Give It 2 Me: 74,000,000

Like a Prayer: 73,000,000

Live to Tell: 53,000,000

By early 2019, when Vogue hits 100M, Madonna will have a 100M viewed video from FOUR decades. CRAZY!

(Also, does anyone here know how to start a thread? I think this would be an interesting thread.) 

7 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

@Rebel Saviour @Orion. You are both fantastic fans who cherish her music and video legacy  :clap:.  As Madonna herself says Italians do it better ! 

:kiss2:

7 hours ago, yououghttavogue said:

Hi I'm new here so take it easy on me haha

Madonna's combined end-of-2018 YouTube projections (if she maintains her daily view count, which is expected to grow too):

Bitch I'm Madonna: 289,000,000

Hung Up: 175,000,000

La Isla Bonita: 158,000,000

4 Minutes: 101,000,000

Vogue: 97,000,000

Papa Don't Preach: 92,000,000

Give It 2 Me: 74,000,000

Like a Prayer: 73,000,000

Live to Tell: 53,000,000

By early 2019, when Vogue hits 100M, Madonna will have a 100M viewed video from FOUR decades. CRAZY!

(Also, does anyone here know how to start a thread? I think this would be an interesting thread.) 

Hi welcome! Can't wait for Vogue to finally hit 100 million views and I am so happy for the healthy views of Live to tell.:wow: Material girl will be another +100 million in the upcoming future. It was uploaded 4 months ago and it has already 7 million views.

7 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Thank you dear :kiss2:

The views for Material girl are definitely impressive. Especially for a video that was released over 30 years ago.

We can help Vogue reach 100,000,000 views much earlier than 2019, here's a playlist for it