MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rebel Saviour

The Youtube crusade thread

Done 

Thanks guys:angel:. As I said in the previous page, complain on warnerbros instagram account too. They have the actual power to fix her Youtube situation.

1 hour ago, Rebel Saviour said:

"Spam" Warnermusic instagram profile as well. Actually Warner has the real power to fix this situation. Ask to gather all her Warner videos on the Madonna channel. 

I doubt Warners would care about Interscope artist fans

33 minutes ago, Krazy Kid said:

I doubt Warners would care about Interscope artist fans

True, but they should care at least for her Warner era videos. Blocking them in many countries, uploading them two times made just fan uploads flourish:that's the main reason why Warner unblocked the majority of her videos lately . ...

I find disguisting that her team found time to create a well organized mdna Skin channel and still couldn't find the time and money to fix her YouTube channel. It's a shame. :sick: 

3 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

I find disguisting that her team found time to create a well organized mdna Skin channel and still couldn't find the time and money to fix her YouTube channel. It's a shame. :sick: 

This

22 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

:wacko: True. Her music and videos are what makes fans love her forever.  Should always come first. 

5 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:wacko:Her music and videos are what makes fans love her forever. .  Should always come first. 

:thumbsup:I often wonder how much Madonna is aware of her Youtube situation. She definitely needs a new team to manage her Youtube channels. Younger generations need to be more exposed to her body of work and they definitely use Youtube and Spotify!

8 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

:thumbsup:I often wonder how much Madonna is aware of her Youtube situation. She definitely needs a new team to manage her Youtube channels. Younger generations need to be more exposed to her body of work and they definitely use Youtube and Spotify!

Is she even aware of Youtube's existence? Madonna probably is still thinking that MTV is a 24h music channel! :lol:

2 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

I've often wondered the same but she must know!

She often posts rare pics of her she would only find through a google search so she must of had a look at what's available online for "Madonna".

I do think the promo side of her recording career was majorly operated by Warners with her up-fronting it brilliantly, but with her current deal she doesn't have that same great team mapping out her music releases......the digital side of her releases under Universal have been obismal. 

4 hours ago, Rock said:

Is she even aware of Youtube's existence? Madonna probably is still thinking that MTV is a 24h music channel! :lol:

:lol:

Everyone interested in the Youtube cause, spam Warner Bros Instagram and Twitter accounts with the following hashtags #allmadonnavideosinonechannel #nodoubleuploads #noblockedvideos :chuckle:

YouTube launches new subscription music streaming service next year, pretty sure Warners will upload all her videos there (probably in HD)

1 hour ago, Krazy Kid said:

YouTube launches new subscription music streaming service next year, pretty sure Warners will upload all her videos there (probably in HD)

What is Youtube exactly planning?

9 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Everyone interested in the Youtube cause, spam Warner Bros Instagram and Twitter accounts with the following hashtags #allmadonnavideosinonechannel #nodoubleuploads #noblockedvideos :chuckle:

Count me in too! Should we target any particular post on WB's Insta?

3 hours ago, Alain Delon said:

Count me in too! Should we target any particular post on WB's Insta?

Target the most recent ones and let's target Guy's instagram too of course. .:chuckle:

10 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

What is Youtube exactly planning?

The new service is planned to arrive in March and is currently being referred to internally as Remix. It would include on-demand streaming and incorporate video clips and other elements from YouTube.

maybe... we could plan to spent about five minutes of our time each day or every other day to make a few tweets or instagram comments asking Warner & co about it? that way, they don't get everything in a few days and nothing later on.. (let's say a group of people will do this and Warner gets about 30-50 notifications each day for a while? and of course they can't always see the same people complain..) I think we gotta be consistent :)

they may just assume we're gonna stop whining in a few days and that's why they don't care. let's be honest, we M fans are not very vocal online ;)

I agree with Nikki: we definitely need to be more vocal on social media when it comes to Madonna's YouTube situation, certifications and other stuff. Guy Oseary and Warner could assume we're about 5 people interested in these issues and they won't do anything. How cuntish is from Warner to promote their uploads as official when Madonna does have an official channel? Plus there's no exposure for Madonna's videos on their home page. ..still Hung up at 144 million views is the most watched video of their shitty and messy channel. ...

1 hour ago, Rebel Saviour said:

I agree with Nikki: we definitely need to be more vocal on social media when it comes to Madonna's YouTube situation, certifications and other stuff. Guy Oseary and Warner could assume we're about 5 people interested in these issues and they won't do anything. How cuntish is from Warner to promote their uploads as official when Madonna does have an official channel? Plus there's no exposure for Madonna's videos on their home page. ..still Hung up at 144 million views is the most watched video of their shitty and messy channel. ...

+1

They act shady towards her but still make money thanks to her brand. 

I've just checked Kworb and the main Vogue video on the Madonna channel, the one at almost 75 million views, is now fully available worldwide:tigger:! Fantastic news! It was still blocked in some countries. That's the official first victory of our crusade! But....we won't stop until we have #allmadonnavideosinonechannel:wink:

21 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

I've just checked Kworb and the main Vogue video on the Madonna channel, the one at almost 75 million views, is now fully available worldwide:tigger:! Fantastic news! It was still blocked in some countries. That's the official first victory of our crusade! But....we won't stop until we have #allmadonnavideosinonechannel:wink:

If that decision was really thanks to your crusade, congratulations! :lol: