MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rebel Saviour

The Youtube crusade thread

Yes, Guy Oseary, Warner and Madonna! We won't stop until her iconic Warner era videos (1982-2009) are fully available in every corner of the planet earth, in one channel (the Madonna one or even better Madonnavevo) and with one upload which must merge all the official views now split between two and sometimes even three channels (Madonna, Warner bros. Records, Warner Germany). Recently Depeche mode videos left the Warner bros. Channel and were transferred to a new channel only devoted to the group. The same can and must happen to Madonna. One channel, one upload, fully available videos. Are you with me?:headbang::madonna2:The biggest visual artist of all times doesn't deserve this treatment.

YES!!:queenbitch:

I want ALL her videos (inclusing This Used to be my playground, American Pie, Beautiful Stranger, I'll Remember, etc) on her official channel.

Remix videos and Award Show performances too!!!

:clap::brenspin::clap: Yesss, guys. Thank You:thumbsup:! Truth To be told, things got a little better since I opened the first Youtube thread: now most her videos have been unblocked (Everybody, Into the groove, cherish, American pie are available in few countries) some missing videos have been uploaded (Human nature being the latest in poor quality....) not onto her official channel, but onto the Warner channel. The double uploads really bother me:think about 4 minutes! 43 million views on the Warner channel and 31 million views on the Madonna channel...such a waste! 

Oh, back to actually interesting threads :thumbsup:

Let's do this my friend! 

I want everything in ONE place, one upload per video and views merged, we won't stop until this mess ceases to exist. 

In the most ideal scenario her Warner videos should join the post Warner ones on the Madonnavevo channel but at the moment the Warner-Vevo channel deal doesn't include Youtube (very stupid considering that 90 per cent of the Vevo views come directly from there). I would be satisfied watching all her classic videos on her Madonna channel. I don't know if it's technically possible to merge the views of two videos but videos can be transferred from a channel to another. They could save the video with more views and eventually transfer it from the Warner channel if it's uploaded there.

56 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

In the most ideal scenario her Warner videos should join the post Warner ones on the Madonnavevo channel but at the moment the Warner-Vevo channel deal doesn't include Youtube (very stupid considering that 90 per cent of the Vevo views come directly from there). I would be satisfied watching all her classic videos on her Madonna channel. I don't know if it's technically possible to merge the views of two videos but videos can be transferred from a channel to another. They could save the video with more views and eventually transfer it from the Warner channel if it's uploaded there.

Yes. I'd be happy with that too, if merging the views isn't possible. 

17 minutes ago, Orion said:

Y es. I'd be happ y with that too, if merging the views isn't possible.  

In this case sadly she would lose some views but she would regain them very quickly because they would be concentrated on just one video. Oh and I want them to complete her videography on Vevo.com as well.

2 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Yes, Guy Oseary, Warner and Madonna! We won't stop until her iconic Warner era videos (1982-2009) are fully available in every corner of the planet earth, in one channel (the Madonna one or even better Madonnavevo) and with one upload which must merge all the official views now split between two and sometimes even three channels (Madonna, Warner bros. Records, Warner Germany). Recently Depeche mode videos left the Warner bros. Channel and were transferred to a new channel only devoted to the group. The same can and must happen to Madonna. One channel, one upload, fully available videos. Are you with me?:headbang::madonna2:The biggest visual artist of all times doesn't deserve this treatment.

The only way is to spam this message in Oseary's Instagram, but not just 3-4 people, the real spam attack with lots of fans. that's how fandoms getting what they want nowadays

3 minutes ago, Krazy Kid said:

The only way is to spam this message in Oseary's Instagram, but not just 3-4 people, the real spam attack with lots of fans. that's how fandoms getting what they want nowadays

I've already done my part and I agree the more we are the better.:thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

In this case sadly she would lose some views but she would regain them very quickly because they would be concentrated on just one video. Oh and I want them to complete her videography on Vevo.com as well.

This.

And don't forget they still have to unblock Cherish, Everybody and Get Together :smug:

36 minutes ago, Orion said:

This.

And don't forget they still have to unblock Cherish, Everybody and Get Together :smug:

Into the groove was recently blocked too......

madonna-tidal_reference.gif

2 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

:thumbsup::inlove: I knew I could count on you.

Let’s straighten out this YouTube situation pronto.  

7 minutes ago, spotlight said:

Let’s sareighten out this YouTube situation pronto.  

Spamming Guy's instagram is a good idea (It's what I basically did in the past few months:rotfl:) or maybe a petition? It could work too. Her youtube situation is currently discussed on other forums too and lots of fans are pissed.

ONE channel to rule them all, 

ONE channel to find them,

ONE channel to watch them all, 

and in HD sharpness bind them. 

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Spamming Guy's instagram is a good idea (It's what I basically did in the past few months:rotfl:) or maybe a petition? It could work too. Her youtube situation is currently discussed on other forums too and lots of fans are pissed.

Your last campaign to have all her videos unblocked in all countries was somewhat fruitful. And it almost happened over night.  I think we should proceed the same way. 

16 minutes ago, Lolo said:

giphy.gif

Preach!:headbang: Speaking of HD sharpness don't forget about the infamous LQ of the Celebration video.:wacko: I want you and Human nature were uploaded in shitty quality too

23 minutes ago, Lolo said:

giphy.gif

Yes to all of this

23 minutes ago, spotlight said:

Your last campaign to have all her videos unblocked in all countries was somewhat fruitful. And it almost happened over night.  I think we should proceed the same way. 

Ok dear!:thumbsup: Go to the last Guy's Instagram post . You can already find some comments about her Youtube situation.:cool:

Spamming Guy's instagram is the best option IMO but I'm up for a petition too