MadonnaNation.com Forums
Aries

Grammys

I know this is gonna sound childish, but I believe it looks like everyone of dem bitches lost....I think there is only one more who always wears a scowl look on her face (can you guess who) to go...if she loses as well, I’ll be doing The Humpty Dance!

Can someone please post a gif of Madonna rolling her eyes?

Good god...Shatti Lupone butchered that. :wacko::vomit:

Watch the usual suspects online praise the shit out of it. Of course.  :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Good god...Shatti Lupone butchered that. :wacko::vomit:

Watch the usual suspects online praise the shit out of it. Of course.  :rolleyes:

She’s horrible.

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:I love millennials

Madonna is/was forever will be Evita. End of. Patti was shit tonight. 

Why PL...was M not asked...or did she decline....she would’ve attracted a higher viewership 

39 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

I may be in the minority, but I thought Kesha did a marvelous job. It was obviously cathartic for her to perform that song to the entire music industry that was sitting in the audience. 

Vocals aside, it had an authenticity that is tragically missing from pop artists today. 

I agree and im no Kesha fan. 

At one point, she just gave up and started talking. I'm sure Andrew Lloyd Webber asked her to perform tonight to remind people why she isn't on the new album.

6 minutes ago, Aries said:

Why PL...was M not asked...or did she decline....she would’ve attracted a higher viewership 

M sounded gorgeous singing DCFMA on the Sticky & Sweet Tour. It would have been a truly special moment to have her perform it tonight. No one outside the Broadway scene knows who LePrune is.

26 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

This LuPone performance is unspeakably tragic. 

Who is she? She sounded like a slaughtered goat! 

23 minutes ago, Littlebastard said:

I agree and im no Kesha fan. 

True, other thanks Kesha the rest was tragic and beige.

I didn’t watch the Grammys tonight...I was watching something way more important with more meaningful messages....The Golden Girls!

Whoop! Whoop! Lol...I can just imagine Lorde’s Sourpuss look when she lost!

From what I’ve seen people post...it looks like Bruno had his Michael Jackson Thriller Grammy night and swept up!

Worst show like..ever! They just keep getting more and more shit. Reeks from corruption, politics, connections etc...I'm hit or miss with Bruno but his new album was crap. HOW did he sweep *everything?! :lmao:Kendrick and kind of Jay Z was the one getting TONS of critical buzz and success the whole year. 

Sorry, not sorry...Taylor: Lost! ; Lorde: Lost! ; Gaga: Lost! (Twice) damn, I just saw Gaga won Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album on Tony Bennett’s back

So much for woman empowerment. Alicia Cara was the only female who won.

1 minute ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

So much for woman empowerment. Alicia Cara was the only female who won.

The guys were afraid if a woman won...a few years from now when they weren’t popular anymore, they’d accuse the guy of groping them tonight when they went up there to accept the award!

Bypassing all the female nominees for Best Pop Song was insulting. Ed Sheeran doesn't need another award.

As was said in the other thread -

On 1/27/2018 at 3:29 AM, FreeMySoul said:

Patti agreeing to appear in a tribute is not about forgiveness it’s about sticking it to Webber and Madonna. I hope her voice cracks. 

This is SO spot on.

It was not a 'tribute'. It was just another way to claim Evita as her own (as if the majority of the folks in that room tonight even knew, or cared...)

1 hour ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Bypassing all the female nominees for Best Pop Song was insulting. Ed Sheeran doesn't need another award.

Basically everywhere/universally EVERYone is salty and strongly believed Kesha should of easily had this followed by Pink but basically either of those songs and women clearly deserved best pop *vocal* award! lol Esp w/ what's going on now, everyone rooting for Kesha and the fact it truly is a waay better 'vocal' than Shape Of You makes it more ridiculous. Both those songs are 'typically' super tailor made Grammy bait but we obviously ain't in normal times anymore. Lame and $hady that Ed even came close to winning this. 

3 hours ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Can someone please post a gif of Madonna rolling her eyes?

landscape-1455246537-giphy-1.gif

fuckin bruno mars. ya he deserved some but was the safe choice. kendrick and jay z shouldve won them all.

other then that nothing at all was outstanding here. oh that guy singing from pitch perfect one was amazing though!!!