Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
spotlight

Madonna Instagram Thread

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Plasticlimbo said:

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, text

Ooh no love for Requel? Any history there, or they just don’t really no each other?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Toni said:

Ooh no love for Requel? Any history there, or they just don’t really no each other?

Those 2 Close people that were in her life are both dead and she probably misses them. That to me is the obvious reason she highlighted them in picture. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^just spend $600 and your butt crack will magically vanish... 🍑

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh dear I can't wait until the 26th when all this promo of that cream stops.  

I officially HATE that fucked cream. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Oh dear I can't wait until the 26th when all this promo of that cream stops.  

I officially HATE that fucked cream. 

:lol:  who would buy $ 600 cream and put it on their backside ?  

Please Madonna, more clips of you singing or riding around Portugal at night on your horse soaking up Culture and history.  :inlove: We all loved "can't help falling in love" and the Portugal footage.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Pedro said:

^just spend $600 and your butt crack will magically vanish... 🍑

Yaaaas!

 

6A2BC46B-D729-4FC7-9090-31F2EAFC72A6.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:lol:  who would buy $ 600 cream and put it on their backside ?  

Please Madonna, more clips of you singing or riding around Portugal at night on your horse soaking up Culture and history.  :inlove: We all loved "can't help falling in love" and the Portugal footage.  

I'm sure some psycho fans will do it and tag her in instagram :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I'm sure some psycho fans will do it and tag her in instagram :lol:

 

:rotfl:most likely ! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Yaaaas!

6A2BC46B-D729-4FC7-9090-31F2EAFC72A6.jpeg

😂

”Sometimes is easier to show your ass than applying MDNA Skin to it, and if you have a problem with my ass, you can spend $600 on it and kiss 💋 it! 

:chuckle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AAA51F7F-58B1-43BD-93BA-15AF5762A6CE.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Pedro said:

AAA51F7F-58B1-43BD-93BA-15AF5762A6CE.png

Pic is awesome 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

💦💦☔️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you realize she did more promo for MDNA skin than for the album it is based on...

brit_wtf.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Moka said:

When you realize she did more promo for MDNA skin than for the album it is based on...

brit_wtf.gif

 

 

That's so true !!! :rotfl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spotlight said:

💦💦☔️

I’m so so so intrigued by the relationship between this Stephen James and Madonna... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I’m so so so intrigued by the relationship between this Stephen James and Madonna... 

Who is Steven James?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, spotlight said:

Who is Steven James?

He’s the tattooed model who was the unapologetic bitch in Zurich in the RHT and then he’s appearing in his uber butch style on her skincare line... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Pedro said:

He’s the tattooed model who was the unapologetic bitch in Zurich in the RHT and then he’s appearing in his uber butch style on her skincare line... 

 

Wow... he seems like a genuine fan too. Is he gay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, spotlight said:

Wow... he seems like a genuine fan too. Is he gay?

Hopefully 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Moka said:

WhMSNou realize she did more  promo for MDNA skin than for the album it is based on...

brit_wtf.gif

 

Indeed. I don't mind the entire MDNA skin project but it's getting ridiculous and almost disturbing at this point...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess somebody is making a lot of money from plugging this MDNA Skin shit. Please let it pass and concentrate on what's important. MUSIC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Indeed. I don't mind the entire MDNA skin project but it's getting ridiculous and almost disturbing at this point...

I wouldn't be surprised if it's because she's making a ton of money from it.

I heard awhile back that the reason we never really see Jessica Simpson touring or pushing her music career anymore is because her clothing line is so successful and she has no real financial incentive to give her music career much attention.

Edited by Benji124
clarity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Benji124 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's because she's making a ton of money from it.

I heard awhile back that the reason we never really see Jessica Simpson touring or pushing her music career anymore is because her clothing line is so successful and she has no real financial incentive to put give her music career much attention.

Probably. The line has been successful in Asia and got great revviews on Youtube. The quality is there. Good for her if she makes money with this non musical projects but I am a little bit annoyed if she gives priority to this kind of things. .. .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Benji124 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's because she's making a ton of money from it.

I heard awhile back that the reason we never really see Jessica Simpson touring or pushing her music career anymore is because her clothing line is so successful and she has no real financial incentive to put give her music career much attention.

Madonna is quitting her music career and is going to start esthetics school at the beginning of ‘18. :IMG_1564:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, anastaza said:

Madonna is quitting her music career and is going to start esthetics school at the beginning of ‘18. :IMG_1564:

:chuckle: can’t wait for the esthetics school promotional campaign to start. :chuckle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

05941AA4-933A-448C-8E3C-681BA1332AA2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FE0090BB-78C9-4D8E-BDF9-C1C537AE8587.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×