MadonnaNation.com Forums
spotlight

Madonna Instagram Thread

2 hours ago, FeTuoni said:

I was listening to time stood still when I saw her post!! Lovely song, lovey post of hers ( although kinda bittersweet )...

I feel bad for Madonna... I hope she’s not too lonely in Lisbon... love this woman and if she decides to only endorse stuff from now on I’ll support her till the end cause she brought me a lifetime of happiness and inspiration. Love MADONNA forever!!!!!

I sometimes wonder if she’s lonely too even though she’s most likely not. Just genuinely curious about how she’s managing her downtime since she’s always been jumping from one project to the next for over thirty years. 

28 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

She probably discovered photo story on her iPhone lol browsing through memories like a loving mom always does over her kids :inlove:

Right?  Sentimental mama is sentimental.

(Relatable, right @Mmmmm?)

10 minutes ago, anastaza said:

Right?  Sentimental mama is sentimental.

(Relatable, right @Mmmmm?)

Ain’t that right, I recently discovered it too :brenspin:

awww. she does seem sad/lonely I think she misses NY and her family there.. I have noticed since she moved she's not as happy when she was living in NY.

great pics. some ive never seen.

love her..

I don't think she seems sad or lonely in Portugal. She is doing what everyone does a lot of the time - looks at photos of family and friends and get sentimental and nostalgic. It is a perfectly normal and common thing to do.  Does not equate to loneliness. 

She has David, Mercy and the twins with her plus Gypsy and her horses.  :lol:  Does plenty of "joyful" posts as well. Simply showing a sentimental side to her personality which everybody has. 

47 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I don't think she seems sad or lonely in Portugal. She is doing what everyone does a lot of the time - looks at photos of family and friends and get sentimental and nostalgic. It is a perfectly normal and common thing to do.  Does not equate to loneliness. 

She has David, Mercy and the twins with her plus Gypsy and her horses.  :lol:  Does plenty of "joyful" posts as well. Simply showing a sentimental side to her personality which everybody has. 

+10000 

very sweet videos where was the one for Rocco? 

3 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

With Lola.

8 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Who or what is Gypsy? The dog?

1 hour ago, Rugbyguy said:

Who or what is Gypsy? The dog?

Yes, her gorgeous French bulldog.  We often see Gypsy in her Instragram photos and stories. 

doesn't she have another dog IIRC what happened to Olga

Just now, BrendanT1993 said:

doesn't she have another dog IIRC what happened to Olga

Olga was her gardener's dog. 

16 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

She probably discovered photo story on her iPhone lol browsing through memories like a loving mom always does over her kids :inlove:

Yes! That's what we moms always do 😘 I love to do that right before I go to sleep, the kids are in their beds and I already kind of miss them. Not very rational, but c'est la vie... 

There’s nothing better that a moms love @anastaza @Mmmmm @Lolo  :brenspin:

4 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes, her gorgeous French bulldog.  We often see Gypsy in her Instragram photos and stories. 

Thanks Jazzy. I remember seeing Gypsy on singlets at the concert now that you mention it.

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

There’s nothing better that a moms love @anastaza @Mmmmm @Lolo  :brenspin:

:kiss2: ❤️❤️❤️

On 11/29/2017 at 5:05 AM, Crystal Coffin said:

Was that 2010 to 2011? :lol: 

I was going to point to the period between Truth or Dare in 1991 and the release of Erotica/Sex in late 1992 as a real dry spell. Madonna was everywhere... and then it was like she just went away for a long time.

she may be emotional because i think dec 1st is the day M lost her mother

16 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

who? :chuckle: