MadonnaNation.com Forums
spotlight

Madonna Instagram Thread

If no MDNA skin, there would be nothing!!!! No ads, no photoshoots, no funny IG clips, NOTHING for 2 years!! Just pics of the twins lol 

23 minutes ago, Kasi said:

Well, it's hugely successful and making her loads and loads of money. Besides all the products look good and seem genuinely effective so I can not wait till it's in the UK and available all over the world. I am enjoying it.

As an aside, everybody always harassing her for new songs and albums etc. Then most go and download illegally. How many genuinely went and bought RH? Or even downloaded it off itunes? So let her be. She will make music when she is inspired to. In the meantime she has a vast catalogue if song is what you desire.

I am here for her to shoot her movie first before any tour or new music to be honest. I am like her. RH had so many good songs and it is a travesty that it did not get the credit it deserved. So if she's not in the mood to get in the studio for another collection, right now, then live your life M. 

Exactly 

1 hour ago, Kasi said:

Well, it's hugely successful and making her loads and loads of money. Besides all the products look good and seem genuinely effective so I can not wait till it's in the UK and available all over the world. I am enjoying it.

As an aside, everybody always harassing her for new songs and albums etc. Then most go and download illegally. How many genuinely went and bought RH? Or even downloaded it off itunes? So let her be. She will make music when she is inspired to. In the meantime she has a vast catalogue if song is what you desire.

I am here for her to shoot her movie first before any tour or new music to be honest. I am like her. RH had so many good songs and it is a travesty that it did not get the credit it deserved. So if she's not in the mood to get in the studio for another collection, right now, then live your life M. 

I don't disagree with you. The products do look great and effective and I would definitely try it if I could afford it. 

I love this woman and follow her Instagram for everything she posts but I guess I'm just one of those people that prefer her other posts... Selfies, family, political topics etc. 

She’ll get back to those once she’s done promoting her skincare line 

looks like Barney’s NY is not footing the bill for promoting this line so she’s found an alternative way to promote it

3 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

If no MDNA skin, there would be nothing!!!! No ads, no photoshoots, no funny IG clips, NOTHING for 2 years!! Just pics of the twins lol 

+10000

MDNA Skin is the best thing that could’ve happened between projects for us fans. It has had an amazing, beautiful and in top of everything a funny and on brand media and social media campaign. 

People who say it’s boring don’t really remember how “boring” looks in madonnaland. 

6 minutes ago, Pedro said:

People who say it’s boring don’t really remember how “boring” looks in madonnaland

Was that 2010 to 2011? :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Was it boring back then?? I was on hiatus! Haha

12 minutes ago, Pedro said:

+10000

MDNA Skin is the best thing that could’ve happened between projects for us fans. It has had an amazing, beautiful and in top of everything a funny and on brand media and social media campaign. 

People who say it’s boring don’t really remember how “boring” looks in madonnaland. 

"I love this woman and follow her Instagram for everything she posts but I guess I'm just one of those people that prefer her other posts... Selfies, family, political topics etc. 

Nothing against the lady herself :inlove:

53 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

OMG that was a dry spell wasn’t it? 

1 hour ago, jasray said:

Was it boring back then?? I was on hiatus! Haha

And so was Madonna, the forums, the news, there was nothing, nada de nada, niente di niente...

💀💀💀My mind is a war zone
The silence hits harder than grenades
I never meant to put a noose around your faith
Our beautiful kingdom once was a paradise 
we reigned
You took my crown
I brought you down
We're both to blame💀💀💀

1 hour ago, jasray said:

"I love this woman and follow her Instagram for everything she posts but I guess I'm just one of those people that prefer her other posts... Selfies, family, political topics etc. 

Nothing against the lady herself :inlove:

I get what you’re are saying... 

For me every post is an insight into her though process, I always ask an additional why, how, what?

Why is she using this art direction again?

Why is this male tattoo model the same one from the unapologetic bitch segment from Germany again? 

If she’s using this male model is it because it was for something else? Because the setting looks more elaborate than for a plain social media campaign... 

etcétera... 

etcétera...

etcétera...

23 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I get what you’re are saying... 

For me every post is an insight into her though process, I always ask an additional why, how, what?

Why is she using this art direction again?

Why is this male tattoo model the same one from the unapologetic bitch segment from Germany again? 

If she’s using this male model is it because it was for something else? Because the setting looks more elaborate than for a plain social media campaign... 

etcétera... 

etcétera...

etcétera...

That's an interesting insight indeed hunny x

TIME STOOD STILL confirmed for the next tour

Is this the first time she's acknowledged this song before?

8 minutes ago, jasray said:

That's an interesting insight indeed hunny x

:inlove:

:brenspin: @Pedro 

I was listening to time stood still when I saw her post!! Lovely song, lovey post of hers ( although kinda bittersweet )...

I feel bad for Madonna... I hope she’s not too lonely in Lisbon... love this woman and if she decides to only endorse stuff from now on I’ll support her till the end cause she brought me a lifetime of happiness and inspiration. Love MADONNA forever!!!!!

1 hour ago, jasray said:

Lola and Madonna..:inlove:

16 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

image.png

image.png

Love these two pix the best:inlove:

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

Awww she is sad, she really loves her family :brenspin: 

I hope she's OK :(

She probably discovered photo story on her iPhone lol browsing through memories like a loving mom always does over her kids :inlove: